• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser1179

This thread had a subject?:confused:
I must have missed it amid all of the reading/writing/grammar/language lessons.

Of course there is. All threads start off with a subject, but normally doesn't stay that way as you can see...LOL

DeletedUser734

Well talking smack about HUG is boring as hell on this world. None of them ever log on here. I long for the days of W3 when I we would make competing videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tokano

Not a Mod
Actually, if you read what it says in the dictionary entry, "misspelt" and "misspelled" are both past/past participle tenses of the word misspell. They are not incorrect. They just don't have their own entries because they are not the main version of the word.

However, if you scroll back up, you'll see that CoBr2 spelled it with one s, not two, which is incorrect anyhow. ;)
^^ I would love to argue my point more, but didn't Kiki tell us to get back on topic?

DeletedUser734

^I stand by my "what's the point of staying on topic". Blue is killing red, badly.
Smack talking isn't fun when the only red's who message here say "THAT"S CUZ BLUE IS CHEATING" and then never log on again to explain how blue is cheating.
This is a dead forum unfortunately.

DeletedUser1179

^^ I would love to argue my point more, but didn't Kiki tell us to get back on topic?
Yes I did. ;) We can talk all about the map of the top 5 or the top 5 in general but please lets leave the spelling lessons in school...LOL

DeletedUser734

I can give a math or flying lesson instead. Pick your subject :p

DeletedUser734

I feel like if someone in Red Tribe was posting here, I'd stay on subject, but this thread... meh.

If we don't go off topic it will just die out.

DeletedUser

#redtribe and #bluetribe have nothing to do with us12 xD

But Aye us being the only iw here in the top 5 leaves something to be desired

DeletedUser734

I thought we were using it reference to this map, but hey, I"m happy to say bluetribe wins just for wrasler.

DeletedUser734

map_www_us12_0503c1d548baad218e4a5beb5eb781e9_14694096090157.png

Here is the latest map. Not sure who that last brown is to be honest... In the SW I think it's KKV, but no idea about the NE

DeletedUser734

Pretty obvious that HUG is just eating barbs in an ever decreasing territory while OTA and company are continuously taking ground.

DeletedUser

Thanks :p seems hug will be losing this world. Hoping to make them lose w15 as well