• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser1487

lol, 9 villages right? Looking at the current map right now, it looks like HUG still could win. Those patches of HUG could drain OTA's troops in the west, and more HUG patches could pop up anywhere. A war on many fronts is never an easy fight.

DeletedUser734

They don't have the troops to hold their current front line villas, I'd welcome them sending more to random backline provs. I love free villas when they get spread even thinner

DeletedUser

lol, 9 villages right? Looking at the current map right now, it looks like HUG still could win. Those patches of HUG could drain OTA's troops in the west, and more HUG patches could pop up anywhere. A war on many fronts is never an easy fight.
Aye but in this case, they share all the fronts with each other, so it is about who has the most secure area, ad thats still ota by far.

Tokano

Not a Mod
NO he has not and don't give him any ideas.:p Plus we need to stay on topic, you know this Tokano...:rolleyes:
:p It was on topic, Kiki. I was talking about DC, being in a different tribe from you, potentially taking your 10 villages. Nothing off topic about that in a Map of the Top 5 thread because that pertains to the evolution of the map.

DeletedUser1179

:p It was on topic, Kiki. I was talking about DC, being in a different tribe from you, potentially taking your 10 villages. Nothing off topic about that in a Map of the Top 5 thread because that pertains to the evolution of the map.
You're right I suppose it was on topic.:p

DeletedUser

Everything Mikemaremae has said has yet to come to pass...

So back to the same ole nothing-=going-on-ness

DeletedUser734

map_www_us12_9beb2b519305ebbf50d396576d95e75b_14730481728994.png

Latest map

DeletedUser1487

Dang, OTA still has their work cut out for them, but if I were them, I'd be worried about the north are. Seems a perfect place to hunker down and prepare for the worst if I were HUG. Not a lot of OTA up there, but lots of HUG.

DeletedUser734

Dang, OTA still has their work cut out for them, but if I were them, I'd be worried about the north are. Seems a perfect place to hunker down and prepare for the worst if I were HUG. Not a lot of OTA up there, but lots of HUG.
The HUG up there is mostly inactive/barely active. I'm up there and I'm only limited by my number of nobles.

DeletedUser1487

LOL ya true, although if you deplete every barb near you, you have plenty of resources for coins and nobles.

DeletedUser734

You'd think that... Yet a few Thief's of the Day later and there is still red up here... The problem is HUG keeps eating all the damn barbs and I keep taking their provs. So now half of my villas are in 100% filled in provinces and they're surrounded by filled in HUG provs. Farming is rough.

DeletedUser734

map_www_us12_6d1ddc034d3b75a787d3bc1e82ae64ba_14748212910530.png

HUG appears to be making a strong push against the barbs in the NE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser734

Looks like OTA will be at 80% within the week. Only 1.5% left with a conquest rate of almost .3% per day.