• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1459
  • Start date

DeletedUser1459

There aren't really 7 tribes left, so I didn't feel right using the other thread.

map_www_us22_cbea02d1d8d381bcd4d8c2e753f90c7a_14992409834296.png

DeletedUser2030

thanks for the thread godofmen , love to see the maps thread is open again on this world .

DeletedUser2081

its 1 vs 3 (DW vs C-k , lit and rebel with a cause ) or 1 vs 2 vs 1 (I have my doubts about rebel with a cause) but DW is doing very good to get butcher of the day , assaulter of the day and defender of the day most of the time during the week . cant keep up with the barb munching capabilities of elite so missing out on conquest of the day . but we are taking more elite villages every day than we lose . any ones world this one still is . DW are owning the north west , holding the south .

DeletedUser1459

Yes, many strong players in D-W. It has me all excited. Also, I strongly suspect at this point in the game any tribe that was all in with either big tribe has folded into them already. Politics can become very fragile if things start to stall out.

DeletedUser1376

Yes Lord Teja . we at Elite do nothing but barb munch . yet if you looked at the world province by province there are entire provinces and many of them in DW territory with not a barb in sight . I am sure those provinces had no barb munching done to them . Oh and foot note on your oh so rosy outlook . Lit has a 1,400 + village lead on you at this time and that southern core is cracking like an egg . your in a 1 v 3 because you have already absorbed every ally that you had . Was there something I missed ? Long Live LIT

DeletedUser2164

but that is only because of the tactics that you have acquired to doing to get as many villas as you have thus far sir wheldon if it wouldn't be for that fact things would be different, however we will wait and see how much longer you will be able to keep that precious lead you have . HAVE A BLESSED EVENING

DeletedUser1376

well we are ahead by 16% in OBP and that number would be bigger had SLCPWNZ not switched sides . We are at just under 55% on the village count and that is a number expanding not decreasing . I am certain that your side knows this . So here is my challenge . Find me any player that you are not friends with . That has won a former world . Have them assess the world we are playing at the moment . consider that we still have 2 more allies with significant capabilities to boot . Let us then hear what they think about the status of the world . I can bring in any number of say US 18 players from COS to start with .
Hey ultimately it is just a game and on that note at least this world is challenging as US 23 will be an utter blow out

DeletedUser2158

well we are ahead by 16% in OBP and that number would be bigger had SLCPWNZ not switched sides . We are at just under 55% on the village count and that is a number expanding not decreasing . I am certain that your side knows this . So here is my challenge . Find me any player that you are not friends with . That has won a former world . Have them assess the world we are playing at the moment . consider that we still have 2 more allies with significant capabilities to boot . Let us then hear what they think about the status of the world . I can bring in any number of say US 18 players from COS to start with .
Lol what is this... You guys have 1400+ more villages but have less Bashpoint than D-W. This is horrible, all you guys do is barb munch and attacking from distance. If we did the same thing as you we would have about the same amount of village, but it's a boring way to play the game. This world would have been over by now, if you guys had a decent leadership. We are 10 in frontline against 40 of you guys. And we barb munch so we could lock down our province... Have you never heard of that strategy?

DeletedUser1376

coldogg22 take a look at US 22 and add the fact that we are allied with tribes #3 and #4 and give an honest assessment of what you think . I know you are an excellent player so I value your opinion .

DeletedUser1376

OBP = 74,694,007 LIT
= 66,509,283 DW

please tell me you are not counting DBP in your equation ? telling me that getting beat up means something

DeletedUser2158

Why wouldnt I count DBP? We are good at defending and attacking

DeletedUser2158

coldogg22 take a look at US 22 and add the fact that we are allied with tribes #3 and #4 and give an honest assessment of what you think . I know you are an excellent player so I value your opinion .
Coldog22 will just take a look at the Bashpoints of your top player and he will see you guys only barb munch lol. Your n.1 player has less than 1 million bashpoints

DeletedUser1376

I guess this forum is as close to a world chat as we will ever get . You see the fun in this banter . boy they need world chats in this game

DeletedUser2081

BTW if any good players want to join us 22 you are welcome to join DW .
you would have noticed that in a world most of the players who can fight join a side and win with out a fight (US 21 a 2 month world , us23 another 3-4 month world as they are restricting them selves to 65 players ). We in DW are on the other side, we have little chances to win (If we take 1000 villages each , but this can happen as LIT mostly has noobs but i have to tell you they are the best noob players i have ever played against ), but we have some exceptional players who can beat any top 3 LIT players 1v3 . join us if you like to kill good players , and make fun out of them .

DeletedUser2081

you guys are winning by barb munching do you realize that ? you are good at hitting barbs and inactives . that is how cowards play it out .. and call it genius tactics ..

DeletedUser1376

Teja blade has taken 9 dw villages from the core in the last 5-6 days . nice how you can go on forum and just make fertilizer up . look at se core province that was completely dw two weeks ago and is now 70% lit . keep telling the forum people differently and if COS were to come to this world which they aren't they would come to LIT as there are 4 former COS here

DeletedUser

Looks like LIT is winning IMO. They have a ton of backline villages that can be used as support or bringing in more OT. All they gotta do is bust down those front line villages and they'll win.

DeletedUser

Teja blade has taken 9 dw villages from the core in the last 5-6 days . nice how you can go on forum and just make fertilizer up . look at se core province that was completely dw two weeks ago and is now 70% lit . keep telling the forum people differently and if COS were to come to this world which they aren't they would come to LIT as there are 4 former COS here
Most of us are on EN B or Us 23.