• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1459
  • Start date

DeletedUser1376

BTW if any good players want to join us 22 you are welcome to join DW .
you would have noticed that in a world most of the players who can fight join a side and win with out a fight (US 21 a 2 month world , us23 another 3-4 month world as they are restricting them selves to 65 players ). We in DW are on the other side, we have little chances to win (If we take 1000 villages each , but this can happen as LIT mostly has noobs but i have to tell you they are the best noob players i have ever played against ), but we have some exceptional players who can beat any top 3 LIT players 1v3 . join us if you like to kill good players , and make fun out of them .

to any of my former COS tribes mates Lord Teja seems to think he is better than we were . I invite each and every one of you to come into US 22 and join me in defeating him . Onerous you would have a field day with them as would you Lornce , Celo , JimBob and Scubob etc . Join in and lets have some fun again .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to any of my former COS tribes mates Lord Teja seems to think he is better than we were . I invite each and every one of you to come into US 22 and join me in defeating him . Onerous you would have a field day with them as would you Lornce , Celo , JimBob and Scubob . Join in and lets have some fun again
Lornce and JB are taking a few months off. I'm not going to be playing aggressively on any world until I can get a new computer.

DeletedUser1376

when they are back .I am with you guys know that .TH200 was a waste of time on 23 . Biz tried though

cokky

Berserker
Where is ok Biz not that i miss him because I do not really. Decent guy not the greatest strategist or leader though. Is he MIA or banned or what?

DeletedUser1376

He opened up TH200 on US 23 and then folded the group into Wolf Pack.

DeletedUser2158

to any of my former COS tribes mates Lord Teja seems to think he is better than we were . I invite each and every one of you to come into US 22 and join me in defeating him . Onerous you would have a field day with them as would you Lornce , Celo , JimBob and Scubob etc . Join in and lets have some fun again .
Please come! Perhaps you could teach these Elite players how to do an op.

DeletedUser2081

Teja blade has taken 9 dw villages from the core in the last 5-6 days . nice how you can go on forum and just make fertilizer up . look at se core province that was completely dw two weeks ago and is now 70% lit . keep telling the forum people differently and if COS were to come to this world which they aren't they would come to LIT as there are 4 former COS here
oh so you worship blade runner ? i have taken 35 LIT villages btw . i am not calling COS players , get out of your COS is world attitude . there are a ton of good players besides COS .

DeletedUser2081

lol , you are the most pathetic COS player ever , you should not be considered a player at all if they see your conquest history and bash . you have taken 2 DW villages , 24 LIT villages , and 28 barbs .. i have to say you are very close to me in taking LIT villages . i will have to fight hard to win this battle :p. You are the most pathetic COS player ever .

DeletedUser2081

Looks like LIT is winning IMO. They have a ton of backline villages that can be used as support or bringing in more OT. All they gotta do is bust down those front line villages and they'll win.
exactly my point , but they will not do that or they cannot do that . they have a ton of support and we are using a lot of OT to take 1 village and they never manage to retake it . pathetic team work , almost non existent , all they do is talk good to players and take them . and try to win with barb munching . TW2 is dead .

DeletedUser2081

I just noticed sir weldon dunbarr did not take even 1 HI village in us18 smh .

DeletedUser1376

I just noticed sir weldon dunbarr did not take even 1 HI village in us18 smh .
yes unfortunately I wound up with cancer and was going through chemo during the middle part of that world . Lornce knew and kept me going where I could only log in a few times a month I only returned to play as it is in full remission now

DeletedUser2081

yes unfortunately I wound up with cancer and was going through chemo during the middle part of that world . Lornce knew and kept me going where I could only log in a few times a month I only returned to play as it is in full remission now
sorry to hear that , hope you are doing good , my uncle died of cancer 5 days back .. it was a bad blow to me , i understand what people go through when they have cancer .

DeletedUser1376

Thank you Teja . I have been doing very well last 6 months actually . I don't mind the banter though like I said to EIJEFE this game needs a world chat as it would make it more competitive and fun . Its good to get to know people as well as have some friendly combat . Good for bragging rights too .

DeletedUser2316

So glad I visited the forum today. lol This is entertaining.

DeletedUser2418

Hey guys...to think I have been playing for over a year now and this is the first time I have been on here...better late than never. Its nice to see friends and enemies posting.

mosquito6

Spearman
f7322b06b78f43e9dc5a12dfad687331

DeletedUser2158

This world is over.. Sad because it had so much potential. To be clear, the only war that Elite won is against the barbarian villages.