• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1459
  • Start date

DeletedUser1376

awesome way to lose the game . poor sportsmanship straight to the end or I am sure how you had forgotten that your side started off the world attacking us when we were allies . Bottom line is LIT will win the world try not to be sore losers and just say congratulations . It's not that hard .
Your side played well good game (i.e.)

DeletedUser2316

Dunbarr, you are clueless man, please just be quiet. Stop trying to talk trash, stop talking like you have done anything to help LIT win this world, or COS last world, which you had a reason for. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a world that you have contributed on, and TW2 tools can't seem to find it either, maybe they're mistaken too?

Jefe has more bash than you on this world, with far fewer villages. What have you done? Eaten others villages, kudos. You have a nice shiny rank, that means nothing.

You stand here, on the shoulders of your betters, and proclaim others have poor sportsmanship? You acting like you did to Teja spoke volumes. I use the term betters loosely here, because you guys literally DID barb munch to victory. Instead of slugging it out until one of us stood supreme, you went a different route to victory. So be it, winning is winning.

PS, just so we're clear, a lot of your members said they'd rather fight with me and TBS, than people like you on R, so let's not pretend like COS was some rosy place where everyone loved you guys. You were carried there by a select few players too, and they were far superior.

That being said, to see you get on here and say anything about others and poor sportsmanship, when you took a game mechanic where you need to take NPC's that don't fight back to achieve that victory is borderline ludicrous. Seriously, get a clue. Now that you all have puffed up free village counts, you can start to get your BP, while many quit because of your stupid tactics, and proclaim how good you are. News flash, jumping onto the winning side, and getting a lot of points doesn't show anyone how good you are.

I have no issue with you, but when I see you getting high and mighty on here, I have to respond, because you really just don't get it. Congrats if you win the world, like I said, winning is winning. That said, please don't pretend like you are good, or have a fraction of the skill that the best do on either side, it's just a blatant falsehood. Before you say it, even if you don't directly say it, speaking the way you do about others/this world shows that you think that way.

For the record, I don't think I'm even a good player compared to some I've seen on this game, so please don't confuse the issue. That being said, I have more bash on a single world that you do in every single one you've ever played.

Congrats on your coming victory, you *cough* earned it.

DeletedUser1376

Oh Great eventide with your vast knowledge of gaming . I've played on this game and others and have done well . I played Evony and won 3 worlds there til the game was ruined with script bots .
Don't tell me how weak I am when your side got exactly 1 village from me this world on a retake . You guys suck but think you are great . On some of the pay mmorpg's I played you wouldn't even rank as a 3rd tier player . so get off with thinking you are a great gaming god . You were outplayed and badly . You lost position and criticize our side rfor the same stunts your side pulled first . You're great Teja bailed when he saw the core crumbling and your side had no access to rss . you know what you go ahead and believe that you are so great . congratulations on being a complete donk . I am done with this forum and the 8 year olds who have to whine about losing . You play a game to win you lost gtfoys .

DeletedUser2316

Haha, thank you for proving my point. I am glad you can play other games, congrats. I am talking about this one. You are very good....at allying yourself to a winning side, and barb munching/taking inactives of your own alliance/tribe. I give you credit, there is a place for those people in every tribe. You are not, however, a war fighter. You are not a dominant player...in this game. TWtools shows as much. How are we supposed to take villages that you have millions of miles away in the back of everyone, while hurling insults over the shoulders of your guys on the frontline? You show up after the "great Teja" leaves the game. I said nothing about Teja, I was defending Jefe from your nonsense.

Some of the MMORPG's you've played? Seriously? On the battlefield with me, you'd rank as what? Please, with your vast experience in gaming, explain to me what you can about war? About battle? Oh wait, MMORPG's, my bad, I gotcha. Not that it matters, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Also, judging by how good you are at THIS game, I'm not even sure you aren't blowing smoke, I would likely have to check their sites that keep track of statistics.

I am a completely donk? For calling YOU out on your BS? That's rich, why don't you try not running your mouth; and saying, good game guys, the world is over, I did a great job as the chef taking barb villages, and feeding the front lines. Pretend you are the best chef, ever, I don't care. I will not tolerate you getting on here, however, and insulting the people that actually are on the frontlines, people that are vastly superior to you. Notice, I said I didn't consider myself good at this game, yet, I'm better than you, what does that say?

This 8-year old has more knowledge and capability in life, and in games, than you can likely imagine. Very easy to hurl insults across the internet about games. Unfortunately for you, I can return fire, and my resume in reality speaks for itself.

Have a lovely day, and congrats again on your win. I guess if there is a win for me in all of this, it's that you won't be coming back to the forums. Yes, I lost, and you are a coward hiding behind your betters, speaking of better players that you know nothing about. MMORPG's I'm sure you are a God.

The ironic thing about your statement about us sucking, is that the statistics show otherwise. I don't see Cokky on here saying BP are useless, he simply says, we played to win, and got the job done. I may not agree with his tactics, but I can respect him. You should revel in your win, riding the coattails of others, and stay in your lane.

DeletedUser1376

you also seem to have quite the knack for long winded speeches .
Bottom line your side lost . My role in this world was support and defense . Yet i am still 25th in offense bash and with 74 villages your side only had 1 take back because I couldn't get support set up fast enough . You and your tribe are losing just act like a grown up and quit that childish whining you donk .
my God I haven't seen so many cry babies . this is what happens when they let kids play these games I guess

DeletedUser1376

interpretation of DW line of conversation . Wahhh you played the game wrong and beat us . Hey , guess what we are winning with the tactics we employed . The same barb munching your side also employed . You don't like the game change games . Now off to bed you go it's getting late and past your bed time . I am out
Sir Weldon

DeletedUser2316

Haha, try reading comprehension "donk." Stop showing up. If your role is defense and support, why do you have no BP on any server? This is your best, and it's still bad. Just go away kid.

This "kid" is also likely older than you, as evidenced by the fact that you are so awesome as to say, "but I'm good at MMORPG's and you aren't a 3rd tier player."

Who says that? lol

DeletedUser1376

eventide . I apologize for my making this personal and I mean that . I may not respect you or the game you played but I do not know you personally and I know you do not know me personally . I respect people that can just stand up and say hey good game and I get a bit perturbed at those who accept defeat with bitterness and excuses but one small aspect of a persons personality is no reason for me to demean them . So be it . I am a 48 year old cancer survivor who works as an underwriter in the field of business lending and I invite anyone who asks or wants to look me up on social media to do so . I should not have called you a kid or childish you obviously are quite invested in this game and I hope to face you in future worlds . Best of luck to you and your tribe mates in game and in real life .

DeletedUser2158

Why would i say it was a good game when it wasn't? I don't like lying sir weldon dunbarr. I admire some of your elite members like Cokky, Frankthetank and Pongyu because they are good fighter and good leaders, but the majority of Elite played like straight cowards. If they were sending one nuke per week and trying to get a village from us I wouldn't be so mad. All they did was go all defense and take as much barbs as they can. They didnt send one single nuke in 2 months, but they were winning the game because they were taking grey villages. It's a war game for crying out loud, so no I wont say it was a good game except to some of your players that fought back. The only reason my squad left the game was because they didnt want to barb munch to keep up with your village growth. Yes i'm bitter but I have every right to be bitter, because of the way Elite played the game. Gotta give it to you, your diplomacy was better than ours from the start to finish, so if you were part of the diplomacy team congratulation to you. We didnt barb munch as much as you... dont lie mate. We had some barbmunching player; we tried to bring them to the front line, but they were afraid. We were going to kick them before teja and slcpwnz left the game

DeletedUser2316

eventide . I apologize for my making this personal and I mean that . I may not respect you or the game you played but I do not know you personally and I know you do not know me personally . I respect people that can just stand up and say hey good game and I get a bit perturbed at those who accept defeat with bitterness and excuses but one small aspect of a persons personality is no reason for me to demean them . So be it . I am a 48 year old cancer survivor who works as an underwriter in the field of business lending and I invite anyone who asks or wants to look me up on social media to do so . I should not have called you a kid or childish you obviously are quite invested in this game and I hope to face you in future worlds . Best of luck to you and your tribe mates in game and in real life .

As I said to you previously, I have nothing against you, but when you attack people that are playing the game the way it is supposed to be played, and that is, a war fighting game, where tribes fight each other to that domination phase. I do not mean you didn't win, and I congratulated you on that likely win, but I don't believe the way you won is in the spirit of the game. So when you attack people who I like, i.e. Jefe, I am going to have my say.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying, you don't like how I played the game?

I do apologize for going after your game personality, sorta speak. I do not respect the way you guys have played this round. On R when I was eating nukes to the face 50 times a day from Lornce, Z, and a host of other players, I just said good damn game. This, is not that, in my opinion.

To reiterate, I have no issue with you personally, I did not like how you attacked my tribe mates that I merged into, and enjoy playing with. You may not like what they say, but it is accurate. That, to me, is the difference.

I am getting long winded again, I guess I will admit I was wrong on the age bit. :) I am 34, I run my own financial advisory business, help run a small town of 10 to 15 thousand people. Again, I apologize for coming off harshly towards you, it isn't that, it's how the game was played, I shouldn't have made it personal either. It is just as legitimate as winning the other way, it was just finally shaping up to bea good server!

As for the game, I don't have much invested, I play for the people I have met, and for that reason only. Congrats again, take care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would you two get over yourselves? You both are average players. Stop trying to compare sizes before I unzip my zipper and get involved.

DeletedUser2316

Would you two get over yourselves? You both are average players. Stop trying to compare sizes before I unzip my zipper and get involved.

This from the universally loved forum warrior.

Edited to add:

Whose ego far outmatches his skill. But by all means, tell us again how good you are. I didn't get how highly you think of yourself from the first 150 posts you made, talking about....how good you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This from the universally loved forum warrior.

Edited to add:

Whose ego far outmatches his skill. But by all means, tell us again how good you are. I didn't get how highly you think of yourself from the first 150 posts you made, talking about....how good you are.

please dont ask the pigeon to talk about himself, i think its about all hes good at.

DeletedUser2316

That's funny, Ranked 3rd in OBP on US 18 with a win, Currently ranked 5th in OBP on US23, Winner of US 16, But hey I must suck.

As usual, you miss the point. Nobody said you sucked. Simply that you are an egomaniac, and yes, for someone who talks so much trash, you would think you were the best TW2 player in history.

It is also much easier to rack up O-bash when you have a dominant force on the server, again, Mr. Egomaniac, I am not saying you aren't good.

As for 18, I was actually ahead of you in overall bash. We were getting our asses kicked, so yes, a lot of those are DBP, I did what I could. I won K in my first server. So, what's your point?

DeletedUser

It is also much easier to rack up O-bash when you have a dominant force on the server
Dominant force? You do realize I quit HI leaving myself in a sea of red with no blue for 8 provinces, right? I bashed my way through your members. Not my fault they didn't know how to properly stack a village.
As for 18, I was actually ahead of you in overall bash.
Yay, Congrats you're able to send out your troops to support others and get bash. What award did you get for that? Oh thats right, Nothing but a loss. I sent 142 nukes at spikestar a few days before the server ended. Had they all landed, I would have been ranked 1st in OBP and bash. You can mail him to confirm, as he was active and chatting with me. OBP is harder to gain when you get players who quit on you once you clear a single village of theirs. DBP is much easier, as all you gotta do is send support or stack a village.
You still sucked and lost due to your inability to land nukes.

DeletedUser2316

Dominant force? You do realize I quit HI leaving myself in a sea of red with no blue for 8 provinces, right? I bashed my way through your members. Not my fault they didn't know how to properly stack a village.

Yay, Congrats you're able to send out your troops to support others and get bash. What award did you get for that? Oh thats right, Nothing but a loss. I sent 142 nukes at spikestar a few days before the server ended. Had they all landed, I would have been ranked 1st in OBP and bash. You can mail him to confirm, as he was active and chatting with me. OBP is harder to gain when you get players who quit on you once you clear a single village of theirs. DBP is much easier, as all you gotta do is send support or stack a village.
You still sucked and lost due to your inability to land nukes.

Lol, you are such an arrogant ass. Unfortunately for you, my troops were defending against nukes sent at me. Maybe talk to Lornce, Bluepoint, Z, and the rest who sent their hundreds of nukes against me. I also still was taking their villages too.

We weren't in the original HI, we had nothing to do with it. We were pressed into that situation when you guys grabbed MuffinStuffin, and rolled them into your alliance, we were set apart from that and doing just fine as TBS. We really had no choice but to join HI after you all dragged Muffin into the fold, that was the end of the server right there.

By your logic of them not knowing how to stack a village, not reflecting on you, but us losing when vastly outnumbered, outgunned, and unable to get millions of extra OBP instead of DBP by necessity is somehow mine? You really are quite the cluster of contradictions. As I said, I wasn't even in HI at that time.

You do a great job of creating revisionist history, and propaganda, to further your own BS. Everybody seems to get that but you. I'm sorry, but you telling me I suck doesn't really affect me. The fact that you get so butthurt that you can give no credit to anyone other than yourself, speaks volumes. Of course, the victors get to write history, so you have done a nice job of that.

Still doesn't change my main points, that you are an egomaniac, and a narcissistic nutbag. You aren't even on this server, but you felt the need to come insert your arrogant views. Nobody asked you to be here, your own ego lead you to post.

How does one lose by not having the ability to land nukes? If the situation were reversed, do you think you could have stemmed the tide of the entirety of COS? Oh wait, you saw the writing on the wall, and quit HI, which was an undoubtedly smart move, we didn't have that luxury. Not landing nukes had absolutely nothing to do with it, in the same situation, please tell me how your greatness would have prevailed?

Simple truth, it wouldn't have. I tend to doubt your ego would allow you to admit it, but you wouldn't have done any better.

DeletedUser

I saw the writing on the wall? I quit HI long before COS became a dominating force. COS Won the south primarily due to Lornce and I. He came down and went North and I went south. We smashed everything in our way. Hence the reason we're #1 and #3 in OBP. Pretty sure frammer just smashed his own D to get OBP.
You were not fighting all of COS. If you were, I would have landed a hundred nukes on your cities. Luckily for you, there were still small active players near me causing problems. Ratief went from #1 in HI to getting demolished in 3 days. GrandPoppa, Lornce, and Myself all went to town on him and killed all his DT. 500k points to nothing in 3 days.
We won due to teamwork. We kept everything out of chat threads in case of spies all game. All ops were done with small groups of players who teamed up. Your loss was in part due to your inability to work with others in your area, and your clear inability to send support. I can't name the amount of players I rolled over due to no support from your area. You can't get greedy with your DT and expect to win the server.
Hi was NEVER out numbered. Hi had merged every other tribe with them to attempt to win the server. xVx at one point was Hi's "Sister tribe." Harry went over and tried to get everything settled until the xVx leadership decided to merge IRN into them. IRN was the reason I left Hi. They declared war on us in HI, talked trash, and joined up with xVx. xVx then merged into HI.
T_O was tired of Hi's leadership and split off. Muffins knew that a war with us was not worth it. They willingly merged to help speed along the server. T_O also willingly merged to replace our inactives and settle their score. When T_O split off, They went into attack mode and rimmed a bunch of Hi members.
You can't blame the victors for knowing how to play. Why do you think we were so far ahead in OBP? We were smashing our way through every area.

DeletedUser2316

Again, you aren't getting it. TBS was not a part of the original HI, just as you moved before COS was a dominate force. I am not saying I faced all of COS, you continue to twist what is actually being said. I am not quite sure how you figure we weren't supporting each other in OUR area, Sizzlesaints, Krimlon, Spike who relocated, myself etc., lost no villages to you guys until the very end of the server when you guys had reached about 75%, and we got overwhelmed.

You are quick to manipulate, that's for sure. First, I am merely sending to others to get DBP, then I'm hoarding my D. Damned either way in your eyes eh? This is why, aside, from your astute recollection of stuff that happened before we ever were a part of HI, Harry, or any of the rest of them, anything you say, outside of knowing your skilled, I take worth a grain of salt.

Nobody is blaming anyone, or the victors, where did you manage to get that from? You came here to spout off, and I contradicted what you said, so now you have gone to great lengths to say basically nothing that pertains to me, TBS, or anyone in that area that we were fighting in, or me.

Nothing you have said has any bearing on the stuff I have said, or pointed out.

Rolled over from my area? You, to my knowledge, weren't anywhere near my area. The coordinates from TW2 tools seem to confirm that, so I really don't know what you are getting at.