• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1459
  • Start date

DeletedUser2158

Would you two get over yourselves? You both are average players. Stop trying to compare sizes before I unzip my zipper and get involved.

DeletedUser1376

first off I will say that Coldog is more than just a good player. He is probaly one of the best 3 to 5 in the game . from my minimal time that I was able to get on he was dominant as was Lornce working with Scubob in support . I worked early on with Lornce when we were still facing a potent xvx and those two players are far superior in any tactics I just saw come out of DW . I will credit EON as being a bit more formidable before they merged . Eventide you may not have had any control of ops there but Teja and his crew were absolutely atrocious . The best part to it all is a week and a half after Teja was talking about how bad LIT was he up and quits I could only hope to work with Coldog and Lornce again so that I can improve by learning from them . If you doubt Coldogs ability you are sorely mistaken

DeletedUser

Everyone is until they get rimmed by me SWD xD
Had a guy who was just slightly smaller than me on US23 try to act tough a few provinces to my south. As I worked my way down to him I doubled my size while he slowly increased. Forced him to quit after sending 700 fakes his way.

DeletedUser2316

first off I will say that Coldog is more than just a good player. He is probaly one of the best 3 to 5 in the game . from my minimal time that I was able to get on he was dominant as was Lornce working with Scubob in support . I worked early on with Lornce when we were still facing a potent xvx and those two players are far superior in any tactics I just saw come out of DW . I will credit EON as being a bit more formidable before they merged . Eventide you may not have had any control of ops there but Teja and his crew were absolutely atrocious . The best part to it all is a week and a half after Teja was talking about how bad LIT was he up and quits I could only hope to work with Coldog and Lornce again so that I can improve by learning from them . If you doubt Coldogs ability you are sorely mistaken

We are talking about two different servers here Sir Weldon. For the final time, I never said Coldog/Onerous wasn't good, in fact, I have said exactly the opposite. I cannot stop people from going emo and jumping off the deep end. I was merely referring to TBS portion after joining HI long after all of this stuff that Coldog is talking about, held our own quite well, and couldn't have done any better given the circumstances. He also seems to believe he was taking villages near me, which is also inaccurate looking at the map.

Anyway, I am merely stating he has a massive ego. If you are jumping into threads on servers that you aren't even on to talk trash, it's a bit silly. That is undeniable.

DeletedUser2158

Eventide you may not have had any control of ops there but Teja and his crew were absolutely atrocious
Were you playing the same world as us??? Lmao we were rolling over everyone in our area. There's a reason everyone in the squad was top 5 in the obp.. we had to stop because the south was falling apart.

DeletedUser1376

so you are blaming Alvret ? because honestly his play there was very solid he just couldn't hold there forever . I have respect for him and KS they played a great game

DeletedUser1376

Were you playing the same world as us??? Lmao we were rolling over everyone in our area. There's a reason everyone in the squad was top 5 in the obp.. we had to stop because the south was falling apart.

yes the NW sucked for us . still does . However in your tribes position I would have tried to expand from the core . I was right next to the core with 20 villages that were attacked less than 5 times . strategy is about position . good or great players have to be led to formulate a winning plan and just beating up on 1/4 of the map was getting you nowhere . Again not saying the game play was good or bad just strategy

DeletedUser2158

no this happened a lot later.. was talking about the area near snyder and pong yu

DeletedUser2158

yes the NW sucked for us . still does . However in your tribes position I would have tried to expand from the core . I was right next to the core with 20 villages that were attacked less than 5 times . strategy is about position . good or great players have to be led to formulate a winning plan and just beating up on 1/4 of the map was getting you nowhere . Again not saying the game play was good or bad just strategy
not sure if that option is realistic.. we had no villages near alvret and we had like 200 villages in the NW. Better to stay in the NW

DeletedUser1376

not sure if that option is realistic.. we had no villages near alvret and we had like 200 villages in the NW. Better to stay in the NW
at the very least throw some FOBs in our backfield . slcpwnz did that as soon as he switched tribes . say what you will about his character but he knew strategy

DeletedUser1376

Forward Operating Base . throw a village three or so provinces behind enemy lines build church and fortify then disrupt the backfield with attacks a few nobles . suddenly that province can't support . the players generally pull back all support . even if the base is lost you are distracting them from the front lines .

DeletedUser2158

True we were lacking FOB.. O well we will do more of those next world :p

DeletedUser2164

excuse me but most of there backline players are dead they are so inactive is pathetic so far as them busting our guys at the frontline that is purely a dream dear!

DeletedUser2081

We had no FOBs (Fresh off the boat) guys like you did .. it was the same players fighting in 2-3 fronts for us .. me , smooches , slcp , ram , lycos , lord U and eijefe in the north west . smooches , eventide and TBS . alvret , KS in the core . me , eventide and KS , kaotik in the south west . me slcp , eventide , lycos in the west and eijefe , gumbercules , radicalrad in the south east .. notice how the same names pop up in 2-3 fronts .. We had a decent chance to win but we had to be very active to win this pathetic server .. i still am #2 in bash after quitting this world for 10 days .. and #4 and #5 have quit as well and i am sure each DW player will be doing a lot trying to hold 2-3 fronts .. LIT guys talk so much when you dont have the skill required .. lol ..
I agree you have a lot of back lines , you did some work in establishing those and getting support . but when it comes to fighting and tactics .. you LIT guys cannot compare your selves to us .. you guys are like little insects trying to distract us at work xD . except cokky , frank , shiroyuki may be.. you guys have no good fighters .. all you do is throw in some nukes once in 10 days .. slcp quit LIT because you guys do absolutely nothing .. except talk .. If not for frankthetank and his sniping skills , we would have taken the core already even with his skills you guys were getting hammered.. but we had a choice .. play very actively or take a back step and quit . LIT was not inspiring to fight against as we were able to take on every player and win and you will not believe the number of times we took more than 1 village at <100% def modifier as we figured out the sleep times of almost every LIT player in the front lines or the ones we had to fight . It was like 15 players vs 3-4 players and 170 insane bots . we can still win but if we choose to give up 2-3 months of time .. lol ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2081

You're great Teja bailed when he saw the core crumbling and your side had no access to rss

Like i said .. play and waste 3-4 months of time to win against you insane bots or quit .. our core was crumbling because alvret was very busy .. i am not blaming him , but we had so few players who can take a couple of his villages and fight there and that is the real problem , LIT was not able to take alvret's villages when he was active and you cant expect every front line player to be active for ever .. LIT players are pathetic offensively .. if we stayed active you guys would need to munch 2k more barbs to win . and you guys managed to take the decent players from every tribe from the start of the game .

sorry to pick these lines .. but i want to reply to these .. lol .. in these days i quit , i played 4 new games ,got 1 wow character to lvl 85 , played a ton of dota2 games got my mmr up by 1200 , why will i sit here and play with insane bots lol ..

honestly sir weldon dunbarr , you dont seem to know this . you guys did a great job grabbing all the decent players who can fight.. but We in DW are beyond your skill level in actualy fighting .. dont even think you can beat us lol .. you will not believe it but i had a list of your LIT front line player sleep times . not you though , why would i want to know yours ? you are not even a threat xD .

Eventide you may not have had any control of ops there but Teja and his crew were absolutely atrocious

Trust me , you honestly have no idea about our tactics .. You might think you are a decent player but in reality you are a pathetic player more like an insane bot . and we are good to say insane bots are useless .

Forward Operating Base . throw a village three or so provinces behind enemy lines build church and fortify then disrupt the backfield with attacks a few nobles . suddenly that province can't support . the players generally pull back all support . even if the base is lost you are distracting them from the front lines .

yea , you see in reality a death star is not a great strategy , i dont expect you ( insane bot ) to understand it xD .. having enough decent players is the only criteria required . the backline players can provide the nukes to hit these death stars , use multiple sabos (not likely to work with spy skill as both dw and LIT has it) to get the church down . and a solo nuke travelling 20 hours does little damage . you have no idea how many sudedor and peacefully nukes we buried , 20k axes killing not more than 2k def troops (all our local player troops , the rest of the tribe is pathetic , you might call them insane bots as they fare at insane level to you xD ).

Bottom line : Even the spartans lost the battle of thermopylae .

no offense to you ser weldon dunbarr . i dont know your involvement in LIT leadership . you guys were good and probably better than us in the leadership roles like diplo , recruitment , internal issues etc . but offense is actually one area which was not your forte ..
It's lord teja btw :p . i am not great in any respect . just an arrogant player like coldog22 xD .

DeletedUser2081

@ser weldon : i have a question to you .. tell me the largest stack you LIT players have managed to kill . it was more than 250k troops for us , we caught xtoeel while he was sleeping and kill all those troops and grabbed the villa , i have to agree we lost a noble train at first but we had back up nobles and jefe's nuke so the op lasted 35 mins , infact we in the north west were consistently killing more than 100k-150k def stacks on a village to take . so , if you want to prove me you are not an insane bot with respect to your fighting skill . tell me the largest stack you guys have managed to kill in a time of 1-2 mins . or atleast tell me one of the sleeping times of our players .

clue : i am sure it has to be a radical rad's village . as he gave up on his province but you were still trying to take those villages but you took all of them in 2 months which is pathetic btw but you still took over that province.

Again , i respect your leadership skills , like diplo , player management , recruitment etc but your fighting skills are absolute trash , prove me wrong . i want to be proved wrong .. as i feel some what bad for killing little children who must have begged a life time to get those troops from all their allies and tribe players ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2081

Don't tell me how weak I am when your side got exactly 1 village from me this world on a retake
let me tell you how weak you are , you took 8 dw villages in total , and 2 from smooches after he quit , 1 from me after i quit , 3 from alvret after he quit more or less , 2 from kingspades when he was being hammered in 2 fronts by 20 players . 32 LIT villages , 30 barbs . and a few brown villages . I apologize for this reply , but its too good an opening for me lol .. just tells me you are an insane bot .. and btw congratulations , i just managed to take 35 LIT villages you are closing the gap ..

DeletedUser

Teja, Why in the bloody hell would you be stupid enough to clear a 100k DT stack? Killing stacks does not make you a good player, It's wasting nukes on a village that's not worth it. If I see a stack that big, I move around it. They'll eventually recall the support allowing fewer nukes to clear it, or leave the support there allowing you to eat their backline supporting villages.
Deathstars are SUPER effective if played right. You can get stacked by your tribe, drop a chapel to keep the provision usage low, and relocate a nuke every single day until you're out of troops. Having a deathstar in a province with relocation is broken beyond all means. Once you show the players that you can nuke all their villages one at a time, they either waste a ton of OT on a village that's not worth it, or recall front line DT to defend against your nukes.

DeletedUser2081

awesome way to lose the game . poor sportsmanship straight to the end or I am sure how you had forgotten that your side started off the world attacking us when we were allies . Bottom line is LIT will win the world try not to be sore losers and just say congratulations . It's not that hard .
Your side played well good game (i.e.)
sportsmanship .. lmao .. actually you declared a war on DW under my watch after recruiting a ton of players in the nw . as far as the initial attack when we were allies , it was carried by players who switched to LIT after initiating the attack . I will say congratulations but you are being a sore dumbass by asking us to say congratulations before the world is done .. 5-10 of your players played a good game on par with their skill , and may be 30 of our players on par with our skill , the rest were mindless players or players like xtoeel, who were not interested in doing any thing despite being good players .