• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1459
  • Start date

DeletedUser2081

Teja, Why in the bloody hell would you be stupid enough to clear a 100k DT stack? Killing stacks does not make you a good player, It's wasting nukes on a village that's not worth it. If I see a stack that big, I move around it. They'll eventually recall the support allowing fewer nukes to clear it, or leave the support there allowing you to eat their backline supporting villages.
we were taking the most important villages only , almost all the villages were stacked with 100-150k dt . take the best academy villages to get short range nobles in the next province . but they never removed the stacks as our tribe in all other fronts had little fire power because of inactivity . cokky even stacked the small barb villages with 60 k dt lol ..

DeletedUser2081

Deathstars are SUPER effective if played right. You can get stacked by your tribe, drop a chapel to keep the provision usage low, and relocate a nuke every single day until you're out of troops. Having a deathstar in a province with relocation is broken beyond all means. Once you show the players that you can nuke all their villages one at a time, they either waste a ton of OT on a village that's not worth it, or recall front line DT to defend against your nukes.
thats true , but LIT did not do any thing like a good player would do with a death star , i remember arctic hound in us18 dropping a death star and nuking us every single day . lit just deathstars a barbarian village and does nothing . lmao ..

DeletedUser

Arctic mus have done it with his own troops, I don't remember him asking the tribe for support. Though his attacking didn't surpass my destruction in the south, He did a pretty good job in the north.

DeletedUser

we were taking the most important villages only , almost all the villages were stacked with 100-150k dt . take the best academy villages to get short range nobles in the next province . but they never removed the stacks as our tribe in all other fronts had little fire power because of inactivity . cokky even stacked the small barb villages with 60 k dt lol ..
60k DT in a barb = free OBP. No wall, No faith. Two nukes can wipe that out.
When It comes to winning a world, All red villages are worth it. I tend to leave 2.8k points and lower villages alone, as reds tend to quit and barb out when I get to clearing them. Anything less than 3.5k points is worthless. With 3.5k point villages, they normally have decent pits, allowing me to pump out troops without having to farm. The more villages you have, the faster you can replace a nuke. There's a reason Lornce and I were top dogs on Us18, We never stopped hitting. Once we lost a nuke, we rebuilt over night and relocated to resend. (Frammer was only ranked 2nd due to building spear and MA. He hit his own Spear to gain massive OBP)

DeletedUser2081

60k DT in a barb = free OBP. No wall, No faith. Two nukes can wipe that out.
When It comes to winning a world, All red villages are worth it. I tend to leave 2.8k points and lower villages alone, as reds tend to quit and barb out when I get to clearing them. Anything less than 3.5k points is worthless. With 3.5k point villages, they normally have decent pits, allowing me to pump out troops without having to farm. The more villages you have, the faster you can replace a nuke. There's a reason Lornce and I were top dogs on Us18, We never stopped hitting. Once we lost a nuke, we rebuilt over night and relocated to resend. (Frammer was only ranked 2nd due to building spear and MA. He hit his own Spear to gain massive OBP)
true , the OBP was good on barb villages , although he coined a church and had a lvl 5 wall always , but that was good enough as well , but he always took like 5 barbs in a day , and it took us 5 hours to relocate nukes more or less and we were making 2 full axe nukes a day , 1 zerk nuke of 4k zerks every 8 days . and i was minting coins for 2 nobles a day , we asked some of our players to move in to take these new villages but no one joined us lol . and cokky just nobled 5 more barbs when we took these villages , so we had to leave them and take his more important villages with a strategic location . he knew we had limited good players on our side and we never had fresh players so once inactivity caught up , we did not have enough nobles for the villages we could take . and we took like 5-8 villages every day , al though we were capable to taking may be 15 . i can always go and try to mint for 3-4 nobles a day . but it was just boring lol ..
i dont like players who attack them selves for the obp ..

cokky

Berserker
Not sure why this has to be all about me. All the time. Did i join a team of Huggers at the start of this world. Answer yes. Could i have stayed with the more elite group. Yes i had just done that on 20. Problem was we lost about 15 very good players at the start of 15 to infighting and complaining about the cheaters in the game. So I wanted to perfect a strategy that would make the cheaters much less of a problem at least if we could get a group to late phase 2 of the game. I also needed to train players to actually replace the group of people we lost on that world or our number of good players will continue to decline. This world i believe fell down to 10k or so when 20 had 16 which was still small in my opinion. 23 24 are also tiny and future worlds will continue this to the point there really is never a phase 3 it gets down to 2 they merge game over. Instead of constantly bashing each other or crying over tactics get out there and do something teach a bunch of people you guys actually lost not because of the top players or the bottom players but because you failed to educate the players in your tribe to get better. Our started with no idea how to time a train or many other nuances of the game its self and many came out of the tunnel as decent attackers (they are not great yet) but the middle botttom of your tribe showed no growth That was a fail of leadership So on decent players to start with you was far ahead of us and yes it was greatly frustrating at times but we kept at it patently and eventually was able to out man you. The rest of this whining is so beneath decent players if players take barbs they have to sink a lot of resources into making those something worth anything so there is a great cost with doing that also your barb taking was quite epic as well your tribe took every town for 12 prov near the core how many barbs was that 800 or more i believe. We did not do the great wall theory till very late in the game rather took less actives in the rear and select barbs so that we could out farm you guys which we did from jump. I believe i just minted number 14000 while most of your top guys have not minted 2000 yet. Hell only one other person ever challenges me for Thief of the day and that is sisix and he is a legit hugger Who pretty much had no attacking skill and made up the difference with numbers. He however is slightly better now because he realized the fail in his game if you guys would realize you had a fail in your game of lack of farming hell you not only should have won this world you would have.

When It comes to winning a world, All red villages are worth it. I tend to leave 2.8k points and lower villages alone, as reds tend to quit and barb out when I get to clearing them. Anything less than 3.5k points is worthless. With 3.5k point villages, they normally have decent pits, allowing me to pump out troops without having to farm. The more villages you have, the faster you can replace a nuke. There's a reason Lornce and I were top dogs on Us18, We never stopped hitting. I actually prefer the small villages as it keeps my points to a minimum 6=7 k is ideal i let the huggers who get all googgle eyes on those 11k dw villages take them. Hell makes them feel good for some damn reason i dont understand.

DeletedUser2316

See, now this has become a good thread again. Talk of strategy, tactics, and how things are done. Thank you gents.

DeletedUser2081

its true , our leadership was very busy , but you also got most of the good players from other tribes like PTP (The top 5 joined your side , only radical rad joined ours who was a good player ) , Mortal Kombat , The jaded one , the other tribe in that area , JPPrez (this was a confusing tribe name ) , Rebel with a cause , the top players of warlords , Anamika and other Good players from RAG , The other good players in the north from OGR . That was a lot of talent , once players realize their original tribe is BS , they join the #1 tribe , We ( DW and EON players ) took the tier 2 players but we did not have the man power to train them , and our original trainees in DW quit (Zilen , celtic , Ambie and others ), although we got some good players like el tiger , krixsos , gharuta and his gang it was not enough , Our players were good enough but we needed some fire power to break the wall , it was not possible for 20-30 players , One big blow was the leaving of the leaders of warlords and they did not want a place in the leadership ,their players left once both the leaders quit because of RL issues which was a big blow to us , once inactivity kicked in .. its gg ..

cokky

Berserker
i think for the most part people went where they was surrounded by either us or you guys. Most of the players that we got did not pan out jaded one would be the biggest of those and here whole group yielded little sure some count but mostly just dead players which we already had a crap ton of those. I lose track of some of the people who may have come over with her and i am sure one or two of them actually are better then they were but none of them are talented yet. As far as inactivity goes that sword bit both ways i would say we handled it better then you guys but probably had a bigger slice to deal with of it then you guys did since thanks to bliz and a few other big guys (who completely sucked and was a waste of space) But yet now required massive effort to clear there stupid turtles in no where towns. In any case yes GG well played Gl on the next one.

DeletedUser1376

See, now this has become a good thread again. Talk of strategy, tactics, and how things are done. Thank you gents.

I just think that grievances needed to be aired . We are all in this to have fun and honestly I wish that Teja and the others would have stayed active to see how things evolved . This could/would have been a competitive world for some time to come . I personally am now ready for it to be over
@Teja whatever insane bot means I have no clue but I was given specific roles to fill by leadership and those were what I did . good members of a tribe do what they are asked to by leadership . If I either am with you or against you on another world that I can dedicate time to maybe I can show you what my skills are . In private conversations I have had with Alvret and KingSpades there was no disrespect either way . I would say that is a character flaw on your part in game . As like Cokky said the game isn't just about a few players it's about the entire tribe . There are still some horrible players in LIT but it takes time to teach them . I don't personally need your validation but as far as playing style and ask Lornce if/when he comes back I play more of a Scubob style of play . Coldog is a tremendous offensive player but will be the first to tell you it's not just the offense that wins games .
Again let me say I have no disrespect of your ability to actually play but your strategy was flawed . Tactics wise you KS Smooches and Slcp all proved very good but in combat it is also about strategy and territory . If you play chess which I am extremely good at you learn about positioning . you guys held all 4 core provinces which means winning something like 80-90% of the worlds but you failed to exploit your strengths for whatever reasons .

DeletedUser1376

Teja if you get a chance tell smooches I finally got around to trying that Dogfish Head beer and it was very very good

DeletedUser2158

Teja, Why in the bloody hell would you be stupid enough to clear a 100k DT stack? Killing stacks does not make you a good player, It's wasting nukes on a village that's not worth it. If I see a stack that big, I move around it. They'll eventually recall the support allowing fewer nukes to clear it, or leave the support there allowing you to eat their backline supporting villages.
Deathstars are SUPER effective if played right. You can get stacked by your tribe, drop a chapel to keep the provision usage low, and relocate a nuke every single day until you're out of troops. Having a deathstar in a province with relocation is broken beyond all means. Once you show the players that you can nuke all their villages one at a time, they either waste a ton of OT on a village that's not worth it, or recall front line DT to defend against your nukes.
We didn't have a choice. The guy entered our province where we had inactives. It was either lose 12 nukes or lose the province

DeletedUser2158

Well they were semi-inactive.. the kind of players that have a noble train incoming, but dont ask support.. Leadership should have kick them out of the front lines long time ago. xtoeel got a lv 20 wall village in our province with 5k LC no rams ... god that was depressing as fuck

cokky

Berserker
there is always a choice you have to weigh one thing against the other though. For every move there is an effective an noneffective counter. you just want to make sure long term you do more effective counters then noneffectives you wont win every single battle ever just win 55% and you will probably be the winner but 60 70 80+ will lead to the world ending sooner.

DeletedUser2346

That was fun reading all these comments. The reason I left forums was cause of these arguments. Every world is different. So not every world can be won through the same strategy. Sure LIT barbed. DW definitely did too. I mean there is no farming in the core period. LIT internalled its inactive early so later they wouldn't he a problem. Strategy worked. Early game DW had near 100% participation in most ops. Strategy worked for a while. DW merged in all allies early. Strategy didn't work as well as hoped. LIT waited a few months till doing semi large merges. Tied into the early inactive internalling. Definitely worked out. Many more things happened which failed or worked out in this world.
DW has some of the best players I've seen work together in a while. Definitely a force to reckon with. If DW wasn't so confined to the core, they'd have done soooo much better. Sadly they were and LIT having the advantage in troop quantities locked DW in the core. DW made quicknwork of the LIT in the core. So I know they were good players. But you have to give credit where its due. LIT may not be the most experienced crew. But we sure have a lot of members that know what they are doing and multiple ways to do it. We aren't all vets. But we are good enough to get the job done. And having many villas early helped that out a ton.

But the early LIT tribe was 30 members and still was kicking y'alls ***es. Came out strong from BP and didn't stop. So before you say we are all barb munchers that know nothing but munch, ask yourself how then are DW players losing villages and LIT increasing its villages gap with DW

DeletedUser2081

or eat your inactives? lol
we did not have enough nobles for that lol .. most of our players were willing to barb munch than take a front line position . the ones who were willing too , were in 2-3 fronts , taking reds and eating inactives , any more inactives and we could not take reds but we managed to do both .. we reached the limit lol . depressing world ..

DeletedUser2081

But the early LIT tribe was 30 members and still was kicking y'alls ***es. Came out strong from BP and didn't stop. So before you say we are all barb munchers that know nothing but munch, ask yourself how then are DW players losing villages and LIT increasing its villages gap with DW
read the whole thread again .. it was 30 vs 130 .. lol .. and lit did not do much damage offensively any point of the game .. it only managed to take villages of players , who lost to a 4500 lc nuke with a lvl 20 wall against xtoeel .

and we were not confined to the core , it appears we did , but we did not have enough actives to save the other fronts .. it was 1 or 2 players in each front , and the players who were present , were present in 2-3 fronts .. that did most of the damage. i was literally fighting 10 players , 2 in the north west , 5-6 in the south and 3-4 in the north east at a time .. thats so time taking .. i never lost even a single village with the exception of a couple that was retaken by LIT in 5 mins after i took them .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1376

alas the domination phase has started . It was fun playing this world for a while .