• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1459
  • Start date

DeletedUser2164

it would have been longer if we didnt have some flakes up and abandoned our tribe like they did as well as the inactive heads we had that is what eventually killed our tribe!

DeletedUser

Now if Teja would stop stealing all my damn farm on EN 30, I'd be a bit happier.

DeletedUser1376

did you beat me in the number of LIT villages nobled, mine was 30+ i don't remember the exact number:p :D
IDK but we certainly handled our internals . It just sucks that so many flake out and the war maps are so drastically altered from people quitting

DeletedUser2081

IDK but we certainly handled our internals . It just sucks that so many flake out and the war maps are so drastically altered from people quitting
:p yea, internals actually changes a lot. BTW was blizzonic, inactive? how did his coop manage to get more villages if he was inactive as coops can't mint coins.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1376

:p yea, internals actually changes a lot. BTW was blizzonic, inactive? how did his coop manage to get more villages if he was inactive as coops can't mint coins.
blizzonic never had a coop . that was the biggest pain in the you know what .

DeletedUser2164

Greetings it has been a while since anyone has commented on this post so maybe my comments will not mean much now but I am going to vent out my angry and pure disrespect to those members that was with Death Watch. Just before the new world opened up Death Watch had a chance of winning this world but ... forgive me if I am wrong but due to whatever the circumstances was abandoned all the tribe members that was there still trying to fight still holding on to faith believing there was a chance. You guys have no honor or respect that you would do us all that way just because of whatever reason your little minds had.

Yes there was problems with inactives, yes we had problems with people that really dont know the game all that well but did the deserved to be treated in the manner that you did?? You all didnt even have the decency to at least tell us all that you were not coming back! But what really gauls me more than anything the main one that abandoned us first has no honor at all and he starts commenting on this same thread just days after he abandoned us!! I am wondering how can you call yourselves, any of you that was in Death Watch good players?? You didnt even try to stick it out with the rest of us!

As far as I am concerned you have no honor and have no rights whatsoever in talking badly about any member of Elite. At least these guys was and honorable enough to stick with there tribe good bad or indifferent!! You guys should be totally ashamed of yourselves in what you have done and I have nothing but utter contempt for you all now. Wherever you all are I just hope that you dont do what you all did to us here in Death Watch!

as the bible says; "Ill gotten gains will never be kept and you will receive your only reward for which you have now"
Good Luck to you.

Raven52
DeathWatch member

DeletedUser2158

lmao what is this? You can talk to us when you have to wake up 3 times during the night to send troops and snipe noble trains because your 9 coops are inactives. We said we needed more players at the front line because it was too time consuming to defend all our inactives and ourselves. Yes we could have won if everyone had put their weights, but that wasn't case. Almost everyone was dead weight that were taking barbs or doing absolutely nothing. Instead of insulting the players that gave 8-10 hours of their time each day so you could play a good world, perhaps you should be thanking them?

DeletedUser2164

lmao what is this? You can talk to us when you have to wake up 3 times during the night to send troops and snipe noble trains because your 9 coops are inactives. We said we needed more players at the front line because it was too time consuming to defend all our inactives and ourselves. Yes we could have won if everyone had put their weights, but that wasn't case. Almost everyone was dead weight that were taking barbs or doing absolutely nothing. Instead of insulting the players that gave 8-10 hours of their time each day so you could play a good world, perhaps you should be thanking them?
EXCUSE ME???? I would thank you if you would have been honorable enough to stick around to hear what we all had to say or even what I had to say whether or not it means anything to you or anyone else to be honest. I would thank those that was honorable enough to at least say thi was there intent not jump and bailout on us all. So here is my thank you for bailing out on us not just because you spent 10 plus hours at the computer, laptop or phone!! but the fact you gave up!!! I really don't care how much you want to doctor this up to make it seems like you deserve what you think is a thank you!!

Does our soldiers who fight in foreign wars give up just because they are in trouble?? Maybe i am addressing this to the wrong individual, even tho I am not in the military I know that sticking out whatever win lose or draw is what gains thanks and honor which at this time you and all those who bailed out will not get any sort of pleasure from me PERIOD!

DeletedUser

Raven, Stop crying. It's just a game.
ELJEFE, Don't make me send some fakes your way on EN 30. It'll give you a nice WTF moment at 5am in the morning :p

DeletedUser1376

ELJEFE, Don't make me send some fakes your way on EN 30. It'll give you a nice WTF moment at 5am in the morning :p

she does have a point though . why talk crap on here then bail a week or two later . Why bail on a game just because you are a bit behind . newsflash everyone has inactive issues . They who handle it best win . We were eating inactives and booting them at a breakneck pace and that gave us the advantage

DeletedUser2164

I dont cry over spilled milk dude I am simply addressing facts to what and how many others that are still in V world feel just like I do if I didnt observe and go through it I wouldnt say a damn thing about it but I would think since you said that tho only tells me you are most likely one of those like them that feels just because this a game it gives you the rights to just take a tolite break on us just because we are the little guys who dont have a lot of troops or dont have the major skill level as you do.

I will say this if you ever come across a tribe you get in and the leaderships bail out on you then you and I will talk again because I am a firm believer "What comes around goes around!"

DeletedUser2158

no you are crying for no reason raven. If you wanted the world to continue all you had to do is come to the front line and fight with us and not sit quietly on the rim. Its as simple as that. Like coldog said its just a game and it was affecting our RL. We cared about everyone that put money in the tribe, that's why we asked their opinion. Not to be rude, but I dont care about the opinion of all the 80 persons that didnt do anything during the world

DeletedUser

I don't know who you are raven, but I can already tell from the whining that you're a bad player. I've ran multiple tribes, been on leadership for most of the worlds I've played on. One of the two founding leaders of AM. on EN 30 who's fighting just about everyone and winning. A strong leadership does not bail, however ELJEFE planned on leaving his other worlds behind him long before things went sour. He and Wralser had a group set up to join me and my people on EN 30. This was discussed over a month ago, as the tribe was created 32 days ago. So before you go giving any BS statement regarding ELJEFE, Learn before you speak.

DeletedUser2081

she does have a point though . why talk crap on here then bail a week or two later . Why bail on a game just because you are a bit behind . newsflash everyone has inactive issues . They who handle it best win . We were eating inactives and booting them at a breakneck pace and that gave us the advantage
you realise the point of discussion is not Elite winning here, i will answer each of your points any way
1) We did not quit because we are a bit behind. we did that because a handful of people were spending 10+ hours trying to save all our co op players accounts and nobling enemy players, we asked people to join but no one were active enough to notice that.
2) every one has inactive issues, but you need players to handle it. instead of making BS comments, why not try to understand your enemy. all you care is about winning, and you did that internalling 35+ villages and nobling may be 10 enemy villages at the maximum, when i was active, it was 2.
3) there were not enough decent players left after you took all the decent players, even our leaders were bailing out. so we quit.

DeletedUser2081

raven, to answer your question, we told everyone, we are quitting the world because we do not have enough active players in the common thread multiple times, well, no one responded and how can they because all of them were inactive. we had a council of 15+ members before we quit, and all the chat happened in the thread you were present as a diplomat. I remember we put a vote if we should disband the tribe and give the barb munchers of the elite a free pass so they will not have the satisfaction of a win, the vote was a no as some of the players wanted to play even when they knew they had little chances to win. we told that irrespective of the vote, we are quitting anyway, you were present in that thread and you never replied, like a few other players making us believe the tribe was beyond saving, we had a fighting chance but only 10-15 players were doing every thing while others just barb munched and complained just about every thing and made a lot of drama even out of a simple message which had " NO CHATTING Keep the chatter in the general chat" all in bold letters as a title, I can copy paste the thread contents here if you want. I do not know what you are suggesting but I can't pm every one personally and tell them I am quitting this world. as we do not have enough leaders to do that and most of them were inactive so no one would care.
so, Please stop the drama, we are not being paid to play here and we can quit any world as there is nothing at stake, soldiers do not quit as a mission generally has a lot at stake. We did not boot any one as we did not have enough players to fill the ranks or to noble any of their villages and noble elite villages, and if you have heard about the term DESERTIONS, they were very common in medival battles :p, so yes even soldiers quit, . we have a simple argument, if you were not active, we will not tell you any thing, but we still told everyone every thing. and you were not active even in the thread where we told everyone we are quitting and you did not vote if the tribe was to be disbanded or not, that is the level of activity we found in the whole tribe. stop talking like we owe any one any thing.

DeletedUser2164

raven, to answer your question, we told everyone, we are quitting the world because we do not have enough active players in the common thread multiple times, well, no one responded and how can they because all of them were inactive. we had a council of 15+ members before we quit, and all the chat happened in the thread you were present as a diplomat. I remember we put a vote if we should disband the tribe and give the barb munchers of the elite a free pass so they will not have the satisfaction of a win, the vote was a no as some of the players wanted to play even when they knew they had little chances to win. we told that irrespective of the vote, we are quitting anyway, you were present in that thread and you never replied, like a few other players making us believe the tribe was beyond saving, we had a fighting chance but only 10-15 players were doing every thing while others just barb munched and complained just about every thing and made a lot of drama even out of a simple message which had " NO CHATTING Keep the chatter in the general chat" all in bold letters as a title, I can copy paste the thread contents here if you want. I do not know what you are suggesting but I can't pm every one personally and tell them I am quitting this world. as we do not have enough leaders to do that and most of them were inactive so no one would care.
so, Please stop the drama, we are not being paid to play here and we can quit any world as there is nothing at stake, soldiers do not quit as a mission generally has a lot at stake. We did not boot any one as we did not have enough players to fill the ranks or to noble any of their villages and noble elite villages, and if you have heard about the term DESERTIONS, they were very common in medival battles :p, so yes even soldiers quit, . we have a simple argument, if you were not active, we will not tell you any thing, but we still told everyone every thing. and you were not active even in the thread where we told everyone we are quitting and you did not vote if the tribe was to be disbanded or not, that is the level of activity we found in the whole tribe. stop talking like we owe any one any thing.
I am not expecting anything from any of you that is one and to comment to colddog I am not a bad player or a good player I am a player who is learning the fundamentals of the game just like you and everyone else did a while back ago so dont try and insult me you dipstick!
next thing I too have a life and I dont remember any voting discussions being made about what you said I was online and very active so Lord Teja you are a cheezy liar!! There wasnt any comment regarding your reason you left or anything ! But you can go ahead and feed that garbage to everyone if you want to that is you prerogative and like I said before I dont cry over trivial stuff like this I state my point and that is all so both you and colddog can both jump in a lake!

DeletedUser2158

Jesus calm down. No reason to be upset over that. If you want to continue just join another world