• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1459
  • Start date

DeletedUser2081

@raven: you are the worst diplomat ever, no wonder you did not help us get even 1 ally or diplo deal.

DeletedUser2081

@elite: why are you taking such a pathetic player into your tribe in us25, he is really bad even by your standards, 530 k bash on us22 after 5 months when he claims he is very very active and an obash of 85k lmao. really? one full axe nuke on a lvl 10 wall gives you 85k. did you just take a player who nukes absolutely no one at all in the game and who claims he is active the whole 5 months? haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2164

@elite: why are you taking such a pathetic player into your tribe in us25, he is really bad even by your standards, 530 k bash on us22 after 5 months when he claims he is very very active and an obash of 85k lmao. really? one full axe nuke on a lvl 10 wall gives you 85k. did you just take a player who nukes absolutely no one at all in the game and who claims he is active the whole 5 months? haha.
You know you are pretty good at talking down to people its easy for a person like you who drops cash on a game like a person doing crack huh you pathetic little man! And you like rubbing things in peoples faces because they are not as good as you huh? People like you that get on games like this and I have came across plenty of games like this that have people just like yourself boasting and talking trash you like to show how superior you are but in real life you are just a little man.

It doesnt matter if I didnt nuke one person or sniped anyone in the game when people in tribe needed my help for troops my butt did it even when it was a cost to myself I did it just to make sure that the next guy would be able to play again the next day! So no need to try and bash me up little man I know what I did and even if I did have very little points I supported and for me that is good enough to help my tribe!

It doesnt matter what or why they took me in but I will say this if they want to kick me today or tomorrow by my Father in heaven it will not bother me none the least as some of you arrogant players say its just a game! Right???? And as for you go find a bible and read it instead of trying to be a bad boy because to be honest you fail at that miserably!

DeletedUser2081

You know you are pretty good at talking down to people its easy for a person like you who drops cash on a game like a person doing crack
i spent 2$ and 20 cents on this game my whole life, crack is expensive I guess, never tried it though.

but in real life you are just a little man.
Please show me where i said i was a very very big man? i don't think you can.

It doesnt matter if I didnt nuke one person or sniped anyone in the game when people in tribe needed my help for troops my butt did it even when it was a cost to myself I did it just to make sure that the next guy would be able to play again the next day! So no need to try and bash me up little man I know what I did and even if I did have very little points I supported and for me that is good enough to help my tribe!
your bash says you did not do enough, i did 30x more than you, so i expect some respect from you. you played a good game because of players like me.

It doesnt matter what or why they took me in but I will say this if they want to kick me today or tomorrow by my Father in heaven it will not bother me none the least as some of you arrogant players say its just a game! Right???? And as for you go find a bible and read it instead of trying to be a bad boy because to be honest you fail at that miserably!
good to know, thank you. I am sure you will lash out without respect on elite leaders once this us25 world is done if they lose the server or i am not sure if you do this everytime irrespective of the server outcome. will try reading a Bible some day, it is in my todo list, so is reading Quran, Bhagavad gita. I want to make a note of the similarities and there is a course in my university about religions. love the way you cry though and love the way you assumed elite will kick you, you even said you don't care about it. your trust in your new tribe is immense.

DeletedUser2164

i spent 2$ and 20 cents on this game my whole life, crack is expensive I guess, never tried it though.

Please show me where i said i was a very very big man? i don't think you can.

your bash says you did not do enough, i did 30x more than you, so i expect some respect from you. you played a good game because of players like me.

good to know, thank you. I am sure you will lash out without respect on elite leaders once this us25 world is done if they lose the server or i am not sure if you do this everytime irrespective of the server outcome. will try reading a Bible some day, it is in my todo list, so is reading Quran, Bhagavad gita. I want to make a note of the similarities and there is a course in my university about religions. love the way you cry though and love the way you assumed elite will kick you, you even said you don't care about it. your trust in your new tribe is immense.

Dont try to twist my words up you pathetic little man if you were smart you would have understood just what I meant but then pathetic like I said you are a drama king to say the least you couldnt just ignore my statement and be a man and let it go that shows just how pathetic you are! But then what would you know about being a man????

As far as respect HAHA you will not get!!

cokky

Berserker
I say i say I say now EASY Boy

Emphases on Boy .. lets not bash everyone who has not learned how to play the game offensively so firmly in the head. It is an art form for sure you have to spend time to teach it to people who have no clue how to do it not just slam them publicly for their obvious short comings. It usually does not come easy but with hard work and some dedication it can and does yield results. Less time bashing more time teaching is what you need to do. Personally my method is to teach 5-10 each server who show promise and have them teach a few more each. Yes your a good player but your legacy is those you leave behind you that you have taught and that they have taught. Remember if you are like me you will probably drive more players out of the game than you ever teach to play well so it is the very least you can do to give back. Otherwise our pool of people to beat on will continue to diminish and we will become fat and lazy from just killing baby seals. That said the number of women who can do it is pretty short i have actually taught 2 one became a top 5 sort which while i can verify pretty sure are the only 2 in this genre of games. I challenge you to spend the next few months actually producing one of that caliper of if you know of others that i have missed somewhere please enlighten me and the tw2 community I feel like the game is overly sausage fest at this time(always has been) Nothing better and more intimidating to a top level player then have a chick hand it to them on the virtual battlefield (down side is most of those players could never find their pride again)

DeletedUser2081

Boo to teaching you can't teach more than 5 players in a world, if you try for more, you will end up spending more time on this game. and not many people learn stuff. I use my "I got too much bash" just to win the arguement, people with brains stop talking but she people call me names like she did. "Choosy liar" that is what i get, when in reality i remember her name in the chat which was added by me personally, and my messages in us22 got deleted because they do that to players who restart. she does not even have the decency to check it and say "You were correct " or "You were mistaken " if she wanted to check if that was a mistake from me or her.

Personally my method is to teach 5-10 each server who show promise and have them teach a few more each
all of my trainees quit in us22 sadly

she was honestly alvret's trainee, and she calls me all the names for what? not telling her that i left the server? i don't tell my mom if i leave on a 30 day trip. so sorry madame.

What's worse is the generalizations she used one me like. you spend a lot of coins, you are very skillful so you do what you do. oh man, that kind of attitude gets you no where. she has no clue about DW. just a slave to others interpretations.

cokky

Berserker
ok well just take it down a notch your not helping is all. She felt betrayed by her leadership that chose not to go down with the ship. It happens recognize it for what it is and move on. Alvret is not a bad guy and yah i helped mold him a lot but he did not like some ways i do things and vice verse but i am not going to bash him for his opinion as he is free to it. At least he made a good effort to teach others and if you did teach 5 i want to thank you for that. I probably ran into some of them on 22 and they where better then before so i guess you are owed some credit for that improvement i honestly thought it was someone else that taught them but you know everyone wants to take credit whether do or not.

DeletedUser1376

the conversation here is off track . there are clearly hard feelings on all sides . As I was not part of DW I can not speak to these issues . I agree with cokky in that most tribes being MRTs now takes learning the game away from new players . The good news <sarc> is that with the new victory point system coming out it all becomes moot because inno is killing the game anyway

DeletedUser2081

haha this thread is seriously gold, i will read this again when i am high :p btw crack is only 65 cents in my country lmao.

DeletedUser2158

Imagine if the new victory system was in place.

Player: Sisix

Amount of Victory: 200

Offensive bashpoints: 0

Defensive bashpoints : 0

DeletedUser2164

that is what alvret told me. not my fault.
he trained me for diplomat not as a player you should make sure you get the full truth instead of running to the thread to try and make me look bad you chump!

DeletedUser1376

if you want to talk about terrible diplomats . That would be me . I have nearly the entire 25 map is red to us :)

DeletedUser2081

he trained me for diplomat not as a player you should make sure you get the full truth instead of running to the thread to try and make me look bad you chump!
omg, how does that make you look bad?