• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAP...

DeletedUser1117

Hmm.......200 members......if we each send 200 axemen and a noble each......thats.......40,000 axemen and 200 nobles!!!! We can capture ANYTHING!!!! LOL, time go go threaten people on the forums about how we are gunna pwn the server!

DeletedUser1011

Thanks Smurks. For some reason they decided to..err..bring themselves to our attention (and mine in particular). Just nice to have a little (almost) before shot and track things as they go.
who is they?

DeletedUser

The tribe I asked if they could add to the map in exchange for the tribe I suggested they remove...

DeletedUser1122

Im so glad no one ever puts us in these maps lol
O and just for the record were about to !@$!$! up a few ROI by us as There getting to close to us so tell sir dooley him and anyone helping him is a goner

Maybe we should be like WAT and just start at are end of the map and work are way right threw to the other end of the map killing each and every tribe we feel like hitting.
Roi your first lol o wait Wat done killed you off lol this will be easy.

Check last 2 days we lost 3 villages but took so manyView attachment 150
Who are you? And why are you relevant? WAT is a real concern. They are a powerhouse; well organized, and know the game. Who are you?..... Am I missing something? I do not know of any other real threats other than WAT at this time. BTW....Sir Dooley is not ROI. He is ROG.

http://prntscr.com/8v195i

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...Maybe you should start a new "Hunter shares his tribe events page" thread or something.

DeletedUser1031

Who are you? And why are you relevant? WAT is a real concern. They are a powerhouse; well organized, and know the game. Who are you?..... Am I missing something? I do not know of any other real threats other than WAT at this time. BTW....Sir Dooley is not ROI. He is ROG.

http://prntscr.com/8v195i

The only other tribe I have real respect for is LOD who also seems to be made up of well organized and knowledgeable players with a thirst for war only equivalent to our own.

Ohh, and barbs dont count Hunter......

DeletedUser1122

The only other tribe I have real respect for is LOD who also seems to be made up of well organized and knowledgeable players with a thirst for war only equivalent to our own.

Ohh, and barbs dont count Hunter......
I don't feel this is a fair assessment. Had I been apart of WAT I would benefit form the same perks you do now, and I would rid this prov of any that stood against us. I also do not have the money WAT has to spend on crowns. As it stands now... I am pretty much alone. I do as I can on my own to survive. I do not think it is fair to say that some will not stand and fight simply because they are not WAT, or LOD. Am I more powerful? Hell no! But I fight. I see no difference in you. I am defiant because I am a fighter. I know I may die, but I will die where I stand. Is that folly? Or is that a fighting spirit? Also a point to be made. I respect you. I find it fun, and an honor to be chosen to fight you. If you beat me it is nothing more than one more nobody that stood in you way. Nothing is gained. You kill everyone. But if I stand in my defiance I have much to gain. It's kinda like the high school nerd beating up the cool guy. How am I any different except your in the cool guy tribe?

DeletedUser1011

i here the reason you guys stay number one is because i quot from a wat player

Snugglies has written:ROI has first place cause it has almost 200 members and when you attack them they simply dont help each other and roll over and die

Teach me how to roll over and die please seems to work for you guys

DeletedUser238

I don't feel this is a fair assessment. Had I been apart of WAT I would benefit form the same perks you do now, and I would rid this prov of any that stood against us. I also do not have the money WAT has to spend on crowns. As it stands now... I am pretty much alone. I do as I can on my own to survive. I do not think it is fair to say that some will not stand and fight simply because they are not WAT, or LOD. Am I more powerful? Hell no! But I fight. I see no difference in you. I am defiant because I am a fighter. I know I may die, but I will die where I stand. Is that folly? Or is that a fighting spirit? Also a point to be made. I respect you. I find it fun, and an honor to be chosen to fight you. If you beat me it is nothing more than one more nobody that stood in you way. Nothing is gained. You kill everyone. But if I stand in my defiance I have much to gain. It's kinda like the high school nerd beating up the cool guy. How am I any different except your in the cool guy tribe?

95% of us in WAT don't spend money on crowns. being defiant is fine, however, you'll end up in the same place regardless... history is written by the victor and WAT's tale to dominance will have no mention of you... so do as you please. It, like everything else, will go unnoticed.

to be on topic: I will be making a new map in a day or so.

DeletedUser1031

Lee, weather or not you are a strong individual player is not a question. This is "Tribal Wars" and as such individual players like myself don't really matter, it is the tribe and how well the tribe works together. For example I have two very strong coops, I have full confidence that if a RL issue came up that I had to step away for a week or so that my account would be intact when I was able to come back. When a support request goes forth it is answered swiftly. I personally as a larger player have built a series of villas whose only purpose is to provide quick reaction support troops to other tribe members. The whole Tribe takes offense to any tribe member losing a villa.I see LOD having much the same thought process. No individual player will be able to stand against us.

DeletedUser238

Nov. 1st Static map:
map_www_us8_794c13377287352008f29303a2997ec9_14464332278509.png

dynamic:
d8bb19f7facb91618e5747280c66876f

DeletedUser1122

Lee, weather or not you are a strong individual player is not a question. This is "Tribal Wars" and as such individual players like myself don't really matter, it is the tribe and how well the tribe works together. For example I have two very strong coops, I have full confidence that if a RL issue came up that I had to step away for a week or so that my account would be intact when I was able to come back. When a support request goes forth it is answered swiftly. I personally as a larger player have built a series of villas whose only purpose is to provide quick reaction support troops to other tribe members. The whole Tribe takes offense to any tribe member losing a villa.I see LOD having much the same thought process. No individual player will be able to stand against us.
This is true... seeing I have lost another village to WAT. Here's to hoping leading by example kicks in. :)

As for the map... I see at least 5 new WAT in my area. Another drop in the sea of red surrounding me.

DeletedUser1011

sounds good let me no when your gone lol.
Why has wat not took out roi yet anyway? is ROI that strong?

DeletedUser238

sounds good let me no when your gone lol.
Why has wat not took out roi yet anyway? is ROI that strong?

we aren't at war with anyone. ROI may think there is a war and for them it very well may be a war but they aren't worthy of war from us. We will attack and noble them out when they get in our way or mosquito bites our arm. we aren't specifically targeting them nor are we specifically targeting anyone. we attack who we attack and thats that. Why hasn't DRO done anything in its entire existence? still waiting for your tribe to take out LoD with 1o1. o_O you openly declared war on them. do something. otherwise you can hop on out of the forums.

ps if ROI was strong Intracis would be gone since he's completely isolated, same goes for a few of our other members. they aren't strong. the thing is when we dismantle a tribe two more take their place. we have beaten BnB, PoF, OMG, etc. guess what. those tribes have become ROI, and PXR. your tribe also hold some of our refugees. look back at the map I posted. thats a lot of mass we have to noble. We will reach you soon to remove you from the this world and these forums.

DeletedUser1011

ok its clear wat will never beat ROI and dro is going up in the ranks and a lot of tribes are going down so you no.

DeletedUser238

ok its clear wat will never beat ROI and dro is going up in the ranks and a lot of tribes are going down so you no.

lol whatever you say kid. longest standing tribe with highest bash on all front vs a make shift tribe that is just refugees from tribes the power house has already defeated.

your a joke. the fact you consider your tribe "climbing in ranks" is laughable. your tribe is a bunch of wash outs that are scattered around the world. basically a place to die and be farmed because assistance will never come in time if they're attacked. Please keep your ignorant posts to a minimum. I feel like I'm picking on a baby that can't fight back because you bring no logic or arguable points to the conversation. you just post spam, you impersonate other players, and you have an O bash of 99k. hell lets round it up for ya 100k. you have 87k points, 20 villages and 100k O bash. I had 100k O bash when I had 20k points. hell even when I had 20k points I had around 150k O bash. You are nothing special, your tribe is a bunch of players who will never quite "get it" and you yourself will never "get it". you've FINALLY broke top 10 as a tribe when the world has all but been decided. congratulations for reaching a rank no one gives a damn about.