• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAP...

DeletedUser

You try so hard to get them to notice you... they have noticed you, they just dont care. They know you are no threat, as does every other tribe on this world... You make such a big fuss on here and yet they still refuse to add you to their map. Take a hint and stop posting...
He can't take a hint, he's too stupid too even think about such an anomaly.​

DeletedUser1011

i got my own map and roi is soon to be off it like NRN 101 OMG and all the rest that wat and lod has rimmed.

DeletedUser335

Nov. 1st Static map:
map_www_us8_794c13377287352008f29303a2997ec9_14464332278509.png

dynamic:
d8bb19f7facb91618e5747280c66876f
WAT got the core WAT will keep the core WAT will win the war. I dont even play this world but thats just by looking at the map. ROI is all on the rim and then i gotta feel sorry for the yellow that is surrounded by the blue lol

DeletedUser335

In 13 days WAT have basically destroyed LoD lol. even do WAT big if your a decent tribe you should last more then 13 days!

DeletedUser335

oh ty wondered how a tribe can get destroyed that badly in 13 days. Guess they did not get destroyed after all :)

DeletedUser1260

So, what is new in this world do we have a new map? Please keep things on topic gentlemen.

DeletedUser990

So, what is new in this world do we have a new map? Please keep things on topic gentlemen.

Here's the current map. As you can see, WAT owns the middle and is pushing out hard.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i247/gweedoboy/TW2 Map 21-10-15_zpswos2xdej.jpg

TW2%20Map%2021-10-15_zpswos2xdej.jpg

Those of us who decided to remain very active joined WAT. It made sense primarily because we already had a good relationship with WAT after deciding not to fight one another and fight these crappy MRT tribes instead, and we were both made up of very aggressive members who are used to fighting out numbered. Also, we already bordered each others territory on several fronts. It made sense in every way so that's what we did.

Basically what happened is there's a bunch of cowards on this server who'd rather gobble up barbarian villages than actually fight other players. The 4 top tribes below WAT have all allied or NAP'd each other and WAT is fighting all of them. Two of them have now merged in to one super tribe so they can be even more carebear (One Tribe). So now WAT, a 76 person tribe is at war with about 500 people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

Well, I always knew WAT would get the center. I am not surprised they have scared everybody into Allying and or NAPing against them. I admire Wat's Grit in keeping their numbers down, mass recruiting tribes have always been a pet peeve of mine. I applaud them their spunk. So let us hear from these MRT's and see what they have to say about the world. This should be a true test of what a smaller Tribe can do against tribes that really think high numbers and low participation work to win.

DeletedUser

Sounds a lot like W9. TFR a tribe of 77 is fighting close to every tribe and winning...

DeletedUser1260

This I believe is a real test of the game and how working together is the strategy needed not the mass numbers.

DeletedUser

oh man i didnt even realize there was talky talky on this fourm i mean none from ONE i believe can defend themselves on the forum to talk the talk and what not anymore