• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAP...

DeletedUser897

Since the world chat here is worse than the damn tw2 forums I thought Id quickly map a map or something to break the 9 days of no posts here. Also I realize nta is a little hard to see. My apologies.

Tw-World 8.PNG

DeletedUser897

Map.PNG
Updated map since there has been a ton of changes Thought it would be a good time to make a new map:)

DeletedUser465

You just pointed out what the map shows moose. Don't try to brag xD

DeletedUser897

Yes, but what I still said was something true, but for someone who never plays that world they would not know that.
You can look at the first map although hard to see due to mistake on colors they are in the same spot

DeletedUser238

they are losing players like flys... they declared on WAT lol... they will be dead soon.

DeletedUser

Our little 4 day war with Malice/Drogonaughts. 24 players vs 279 players. Get some.

LoD = Blue
Malice/Drogonaughts = Purple
tw3.png

DeletedUser1011

hahahaah you cut out half the map and zoomed in on that part to show your little spot on the map hahahah post the full map i dare you.

DeletedUser1011

If your going to post a map make it right. don.t cut off the map to make you look like your wining .
map_www_us8_89171f1749001daf99a1aa4b03cd6445_14430806082885.png

DeletedUser1011

if you look at obs map real close it looks like he lost more villages in the after map lol hahaha

DeletedUser990

if you look at obs map real close it looks like he lost more villages in the after map lol hahaha

This guy is seriously mentally handicapped. Stay on topic before the mod closes this thread too. If you wanna make a LoD vs. Dro thread, then make it. It will be funny. I'd love for you to post SS of your winning attacks vs. us.

DeletedUser1011

I would love that to but you guys need to take some villages from us first lol

DeletedUser990

I would love that to but you guys need to take some villages from us first lol

Every time you open your mouth on here, you look even more stupid. Neither your offensive or defensive bash points HAVE MOVED AT ALL since I made this post more than 24 hours ago -------> https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/fake-obslod-account.982/

Meanwhile, Obs has accrued over 100k offensive bash points since I last posted.

http://s74.photobucket.com/user/gweedoboy/media/TW2/GSO Douche Hunter_zpsi0bs8cqu.jpg.html

I guess forum fighting is the only fighting you actually do?

DeletedUser897

new tw map.PNG
Just an updated map... See whats left of nta... This is what happens when you lose the core and get munched up:) not the first tribe to declare war on us but definitely the first tribe of any kind of importance or skill.
Colors:
Black-WAT
Omg-red
Lod-purple
blue-Pxr
Teal-Nta
WHITE this g right hur. Also I heard dro has it in for me... Well boys I guess that my time on the server is done.

DeletedUser897

map20151013.PNG
New updatated map.
Black-Wat
Blue-Pxr
Red-omg
Purple-lod
Green-ROI for giggles:))))))

White still the good old T-RAV

DeletedUser1031

Looks like tank and I are about to encircle a nice chunk of ROI