• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser2158

This world is so low on talent.. and the good are in INO. So there's 20 good players on a whole world.. pathetic

DeletedUser

Is there anything MODS can do to contact or adjust Tools? Trying to form Squads was a nightmare without maps.

DeletedUser1211

Forming squads is easy. Tell people to start a message thread with the players around them if there isn't one already. Let them form their own squads.

DeletedUser

The thing is not everyone will do this, and there will be some left out, organized squads based on position has always worked for me. But I also wanna see some maps regardless, and post them here, can't if Tools won't update new worlds

DeletedUser2158

World is so small that you only need to hit the "-" button to see the whole map

DeletedUser

map_www_us31_dc2de521b72ee819470654a6ff2e5fc3_15253911728305.png

DeletedUser

Power Rankings:

With the help of our dear friend Gwenn, INO wiped out and nobled a good 50-60ish villages completely owning the core. Branching both south and North, any and all SAS have been eaten and DEH which was once the number 1 tribe here is all but gone. INO is clearly the dominating tribe here with an average of 11.5k points a player, with players already well in to the upper 20k and even 40k points.

ATP surprised the world this past week with the quick extermination of TMS which is the more elite side of SAS that broke off of SAS when they started MRT really hard. TMS's leader seemed to want to quit and screwed his tribe over and ATP seemed very prepared for such a short notice war. Wiped out TMS and sent the tribe scattering. Definitely a tribe worth watching in the coming weeks.

A relatively new tribe, GRD, has entered the world and gained some respect from INO with taking a few villages from a couple members of INO and kicking these players out of the province. A tribe led by Innuendo who needs no introduction. The GRD are a continuous growing tribe with much potential as they slowly recruit the left of TMS and a few others in the world. While not in the top 5 and not on the map, they definitely deserve the top 3 spot here.

HLI is quite the mysterious tribe, not sure whats going on much there, not much growth but have a few steady growers in the tribe. Recently showed some offensive strength vs TMS players as well so they aren't your average VP barb munch tribe. But they have kept up with SAS's recruiting. Shame on you. MRT sucks.

SAS is last in the top 5 rankings. Its an easy thing to take an SAS village, they don't know how to defend. A few have shown promise and nobled some nice villages from other players, but then they quickly were nobled by like Xmy, Blith, or Myself haha. If they learned to work as a tribe and not just have 99 players playing solo, they might add up to something, but currently they are just tucking their tales and running. For however many SAS players INO makes quit, SAS seems to just keep on recruiting more players to make up for those losses. However they haven't budged over the 90 range in VP, so they are just relying on their numbers to survive rn.

JCO came in a close tie with SAS, but they just aren't as large, while they had some quality members such as kodiak and Comd, they just couldn't carry their tribe in the core, and after a 3 day op against them, resulting in Kodiak getting wiped and nuke going splat, he and his team quickly ran away leaving nice new barbs to MOL up and then take. They are a abit more experienced that SAS, but just don't have the numbers to make them more powerful than SAS's potential.

These are my personal opinions on world rankings, these by no means reflect the actual power of each tribe as I can only know for sure what my tribe is like and the players in it. But based on stats and recent events, I developed an idea of this worlds current power rankings and tribes to look out for.

DeletedUser

This week INO secured the core fully, kicking out any unwelcomed players and selling their villages to the highest bidders (Themselves). Coming in with 39 members strong and 256 villages, 6.5 Villages Per Member, and an average of 17,889 PM, INO is by far the most threat to the world. And clearly has been noticed as two more tribes have declared war on INO: BLH and HLI. Rn its 308 players vs 39 players. And still, INO is winning. Clearly, quality is stronger than quantity. Looks like they have started pushing West as JCO is right next door and the only other tribe separating them from HLI. I expect JCO in the west to be gone within 2 weeks. Unless something changes, I don't see any of INO's enemies being able to pull something together to stop them.

HLI pulled a good one on the world and merged in the once known SAS into one large merge, and the left over SAS turned into HL2. With HLI's leader telling me he loves to be on the rim and merge in the rim tribes together, I see that they will one day try and merge to win, accept there is a flaw in that system, its against the rules lol. So eventually they will have to fight to try and win. And when they do, they will be outskilled and outgunned to INO. But they got decent bash now that they have 2 tribes worth of bash. But its sad to see a tribe of 110 doesn't even have half of INO's Obash. Enjoy those barbs boys and girls. Hope they do you some good one day. But I am not seeing much growth from them other pulling in SAS into their meat shield of a tribe. They have some players of note but not many. Only ranked this high as they hold 110 members and technically are the better and top players of HLI and SAS, assuming HL2 is the academy tribe. Numbers don't mean everything, but they sure do help.

ATP is growing and securing to areas quite well near INO. They are becoming the hat ontop of INO, and the belt as well. They made considerable gains in the East, and decent gains in the north given the few ATP that are up there. With decent gains vs JCO in the SW, looks like ATP is a tribe that isn't going away anytime soon. Definitely a high contender to Late Game. Congratz to them on a successful week by far. Probably has made the second most gains in the world, second only to INO. While they aren't as large as INO or HLI, they definitely deserve a position in top 3 power rankings.

GRD is still a smaller tribe, but hold the 3rd highest PPM in the world rn. Not in the top 5 tribes but a strong tribe due to their top players. Some killer players if I do say so myself. Having 3 players in the top 10, these few players will be either the reason they succeed or fail in the world as a tribe. Better not go inactive lol. GRD was the only tribe that gave ATP a rough time, the only tribe that actually took a village from INNO a few weeks back, and one of the few that didn't join the mass alliance vs INO. Being led by experienced leaders, GRD is looking good for the upcoming weeks and months. While they aren't on the map, they are in the top 5 power rankings.

JCO is number 5 only because they hold a few more villages than BLH and they have some decent sixed members themselves. But they also are right next door to INO, and looking very juicy too......Mmm delicious. Anyways, they are gonna be eaten, unless they pull something together and get off their as.....butts. But by the way this is going, that SW core of them will be gone in 2 weeks. Sucks to be you folks by when you guys go, the real war vs HLI will begin.

Rn this world is really low on skill, and any outside players wanting to join this world and show us your skills would be very much appreciated, or this world won't last till July.

These are my personal opinions on world rankings, these by no means reflect the actual power of each tribe as I can only know for sure what my tribe is like and the players in it. But based on stats and recent events, I developed an idea of this worlds current power rankings and tribes to look out for and created the best accurate bias power ranking I could.

DeletedUser2579

Nice to see everybody is fighting. This world is pretty small, and it looks like it's going to end pretty quickly.

DeletedUser

I'd like to apologize for this late update, I have been very very sick with the flu recently and could barely play much less post here. Still recovering but I'm not dead yet, sorry Bliss, maybe next christmas your wish will come true :p

Now lets get to this.....

DeletedUser

map_www_us31_8bd098f48c6fdfe4ee57174261a36020_15268029776487.png

Colors of tribes by no means represent the actual status and diplomacy of my tribe INO. Just I thought they were good colors in which you can distinguish each and every tribe from the other.

DeletedUser

Oh boy, where to start with this one....Well...Guess I'll first off go with a little timeline for ya:
First of all, what was once called SAS which turned into HL2 is now practically dead. So pitiful they don't deserve to be on the map now.
Second, GRD went from being 7th to 4th. Completely surpassing BLH and HL2 and JCO.
Third, I told ya JCO was gonna get REKT this week. Just look at that. LOOK AT ALL THOSE RIMMED NOOBS. They also recruited several players and barb munched a bit.
Fourth, BLH started smartening up and locking down their sectors, if you see, they are in 5 areas, and if you play the game connect the dots, you'd make a star, for a not so star tribe.
I don't even need to tell you how well INO did....Map speaks for itself, altho we did embarrassingly lose ONE village to HLI there on our top border. Granted he was an inactive. So congrats to HLI for successfully taking out an inactive, BRAVO.

Power Rankings:
INO:
Don't even think about F***ing with these guys, I mean look at Kingspades, already over freaking 100k points, word is he already has caught up on minting coins from gwenns nobles, so watch out for an even larger explosion of points and villages from him. Definitely the king of the pack, hence the name. Having completely drove JCO into chaos, forcing another name that shall go unspoken....moment of silence for this brave soul....has been forced to coin his damn walls to 20 time and time again and freaking sniped my perfectly timed noble trains 3x!!! Ugh talk about persistence, on the bright side, its not with his troops hahaha, cause we wiped those long ago, we found his neighbor and crushed him, now he has no troops period to snipe with :) West Coast INO is slowly but surely picking off HLI one village at a time, and making quite the statement of it. Alvret is definitely pissing in some very angry people's shoes, naughty boy, I like it. Overall, still number one by far, even tho we are lacking in VP, definitely the tribe with the most progress, just look at our OBP alone....

ATP: Still Number two in power rankings. Because they are expanding decently on all sides, west a bit, north a smidge, and east for damn sure. Seems relations with INO is getting better as both tribes are communicating better. Shocker, INO has dip with ATP, bet you all knew that anyways from the past maps....But if you didn't, there may be some hope for you yet, but today is not that day. Anywho, ATP is definitely doing a solid this world, with the second largest OBP in the world, with only having less than 50 members! Quality of Quantity always wins my dudes. Not much to say tho, I mean other than decent growth on all sides, nothing much has changed, just ATP doing their thing growing and building. Nothing bad about that.

GRD: Making a surprise and quick rise in the rankings, GRD is locking down the SouthEast side into their back yard very quickly. All the JCO and HLI losers over there won't last very long. GRD having a solid top 10 players, and a tight knit top 5 players, i dare you to take a village from them, cause you won't. I promise you that. Seeing that they too have settled differences with ATP for now and focused on HLI. Seems HLI just can't get a break. Other than this, I can't say much else. I will say the line between the good and the "meh" players in GRD is growing much larger, looking at their player list, we jump straight from players with 4 or less villages to players with 7 or more, and some even with 10 now. So Not all GRD players are powerful, but those that are, are definitely making it well known in the world, hence their bashpoints and growth.

BLH: I personally believe that this tribe is a hit or miss type of scenario. Located in 5 segregated directions, locking them down all but the SE area where GRD is located, they may or may not be difficult come the future. Its not a tribe you can just push in one direct and just take them all out, you gotta hit them in 5 locations and have success in all 5. At the same time, they are in 5 locations, so supporting and cooperating with each other is gonna be a lot harder given travel times. If played right, they last a while, but something tells me they will mess up and ruin it. But time will tell. Also not much for me to say about them, as they are a quiet folk and won't message me for a treaty. I know some of GRD moved out of this tribe into GRD cause BLH were noobs and MRT supporters, obviously leadership has a screw loose somewhere in that tribe. But if they Do things right, they may be one the last tribes to stand in the world.

TIE: JCO and HL2: They both screwed. HL2 being too far spread out, and JCO having their strongest players drop tribe or get rekt. Many being rimmed, and HL2 already being rimmed, aren't growing back too fast either. I mean they aren't even 100k points. Atleast JCO is over 200k. But as you can see JCO has had a massive village loss, and if you look at stats, their DBP spiked. So hmmm I wonder why that happened. All those juicy 3-4k villages just waiting to be taken. Its been fun. But these two tribes both suck and deserve to die off and be forgotten. I mean SAS was trash, and JCO came from DEH which was literally the laughing stock of the world. Those guys sucked so bad. It was like playing bots.

People say that this world will end soon, let me ask you something:
Why? INO and ATP and GRD have chosen thus far not to MRT. With this being a VP world where you need 2k VP to win, taking out HLI and every other tribe won't get us 2k VP, so more than likely, we will have to fight each other once the rest of the worlds weaklings are gone. And that my friends, will be part 2 of this world, the final chapter, the long boring chapter that everybody wants to skip cause it is gonna be a long long long chapter. And honestly IDK how it'll end. INO is strong, but so is ATP and GRD. All 3 tribes will be the Endgame 3 tribes that must duke it out to win. And all 3 have their own power players. if you are not in any of these 3 tribes, well that sucks as you won't last much longer in this world so technically yes this world will be over soon, for you. But if you are, this world barely has even started yet. And I am truly excited for part 2, finally a war that will be fun and tough.

These are my personal opinions on world rankings, these by no means reflect the actual power of each tribe as I can only know for sure what my tribe is like and the players in it. But based on stats and recent events, I developed an idea of this worlds current power rankings and tribes to look out for and created the best accurate bias power ranking I could.

DeletedUser2182

No update from Cruncher since GRD took #2 from INO? Also HLI still 1st until the name change to our current #1 C-B
:)

DeletedUser2579

Sure INO is falling behind in VP, but as they stated from the beginning that they are not trying to get VP. They're going for domination. INO still has a pretty solid lead in points, though ATP is catching up.

DeletedUser2579

Looks like C-B dropped a lot of players, which would explain why their rank dropped. They're probably stronger for it, and their remaining members will have something to eat up.

That, or it's a good ol' fashioned falling apart.

DeletedUser2158

How does someone has 48 villages and not even 1 million points. What is going on in this world lmao