• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser2579

How does someone has 48 villages and not even 1 million points. What is going on in this world lmao

Because each village would have to be 20,833 points... which is not possible.

DeletedUser2035

Because each village would have to be 20,833 points... which is not possible.
Touché! The discussion should be how someone with 50 villages (12 more than the #1 rank, 23 more than the #2 seeded) is ranked 8.

DeletedUser

Cause our players aren't Victory point whores. We came here to play the game Domination style, been doing this from the beginning, there is a reason our players are so large, cause when we enter and HLI province, HLI quits after a few nukes, and we eat them up. HLI is a joke since they merged in SAS. Their leader even told me "it was all part of his plan". To what? Make himself look like an idiot? HLI is basically dead. 3 v 1 didn't do them so well.

DeletedUser2579

Based on conquers, it looks like ATP and INO dropped their alliance and are now at war. This should be fun. Early exchanges appear to have ATP slightly in the lead in conquers. INO had one large player jump ship to GRD. ATP has passed INO in points. ATP has INO surrounded, so INO won't have much of a back line to defend their front with, but ATP is more spread out, making coordinating support more difficult. The tribes are pretty intertwined, so it's going to be brutal. Players on both sides will need to be very active to avoid conquers.

GRD is keeping up steady growth, and they appear to be booting and recruiting players in even numbers, which indicates they are managing their inactives. They appear to be eating up the remainders of JCO and the few C-B players in their area. They're running out of growth targets, and their only real border is with ATP, so that would be the next logical target if they have bold leaders. I expect if that happened while the INO war is going, ATP would be in big trouble.

C-B continues their steady decline in to nothingness. As usual with these types of tribes, they have over recruited and choked the growth of any of the good players they may have had. It appears every tribe (and plenty of tribe-less) have no qualms about taking villages from C-B players, as they know retaliation is highly unlikely. I believe they were already at war with INO, so the ATP/INO war may give them the breathing room to recover and make some gains, but I wouldn't count on it.

map_www_us31_dde08f9fac7ff6aa728edc34f7c8d30a_15287406436989.png

Note: Villages under 1500 points are not shown

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2579

And now it looks like we have an ATP/GRD merger.

Provided they don't have activity problems, I think at GRD victory is fairly certain.

DeletedUser2182

New map after the merge. Can safely assume the pink dots are inactive or on vacation XD
map_www_us31_d0127f610004e144aa7f471cdf239cd7_15288558880628.png

DeletedUser

Fake News, check stats again. INO is losing villages, but at a net increase, while grd is scrambline for support as most of atp was getting hammered.
One thing that slowed us down was ryg but other than him, seems all of atp is losing dt quickly now and more and more villages are popping towards ino.

It'll be tough for sure, but GRD has a ton of ground to cover as they are so spread apart.

DeletedUser2579

Fake News, check stats again. INO is losing villages, but at a net increase, while grd is scrambline for support as most of atp was getting hammered.
One thing that slowed us down was ryg but other than him, seems all of atp is losing dt quickly now and more and more villages are popping towards ino.

It'll be tough for sure, but GRD has a ton of ground to cover as they are so spread apart.

Stats don't support your statement. Currently ATP + GRD has 53 caps vs INO. INO has 44 caps vs GRD + ATP, and that includes Thailand Samuria after he went tribeless. That's with a merger happening mid-war, which no doubt threw a wrench in to the ATP/GRD war coordination.

Additionally, it looks like there have been about 4 player defections from INO over to GRD since the ATP war started, and 2 others that just jumped ship. Overall, even with non war caps, INO's points are down. Not looking good for INO.

DeletedUser2602

lol fake news he says, im sorry but ino is going to be no more after we are done with you.

DeletedUser2603

ROFLMAO! Fake news? How come we are getting hammered? We are slowly entering your province and you are telling here that we are losing hahaha i cant believe you can't accept it that yours already falling and in behalf of that you keep inviting my fellow ATP members to join in with your tribe and bargaining KingSpades that he will attack with them. Wow your full force can't even touch holyinsect village. c'mon Cruncher accept it. go to the next world maybe you got your chances there.

DeletedUser

Seems the players that left triggered something, but don't expect an easy win. Seems all the GRD in the area of me are Turtles, its crazy, seems GRD is gaining more villages by recruiting INO players than actually conquering somebody, also it is sad EIJEFE that GRD had to merge to win here. This world had such promise as all the good tribes were keeping it low membership, then atp and grd ruined their rep by merging. ATP is using GRD turtles troops for defense after we gave ATP a good a** wooping first few days, but when GRD merged, it killed the mood as the world had now a decently strong MRT, unlike the last few tribes, JCO, SAS, HLI 1 and 2, DEH.
The funny thing is, GRD keeps asking me to merge INO into them hahaha. Talk about huggers. When GRD wins, it'll because they backstabbed and mrt'd every red of INO into their tribe. Complete BS. Wicked and Marachel are the only good leaders in that tribe, blue confessed to me saying he merged GRD in thinking we'd war them, as if my continuous help and cooperation in the alliance didn't contradict that idea enough, blue sounds like a new leader, so I'll give him that, but its funny cause he was fed lies from Joseph and then freaked out. So well played ATP, you played them very well. Hard to believe a tribe of noobs will win this world.

Maybe EIJEFE if JPC and INO got together for the newest world after Frank, we'd really show whats up. Both JPC and INO are solid tribes of vets, I feel even NIB would struggle for a while against us.

DeletedUser1211

I don't think I'll be up for playing a new world by the time G opens up. It's going to be awhile.

DeletedUser2579

Seems the players that left triggered something, but don't expect an easy win. Seems all the GRD in the area of me are Turtles, its crazy, seems GRD is gaining more villages by recruiting INO players than actually conquering somebody, also it is sad EIJEFE that GRD had to merge to win here. This world had such promise as all the good tribes were keeping it low membership, then atp and grd ruined their rep by merging. ATP is using GRD turtles troops for defense after we gave ATP a good a** wooping first few days, but when GRD merged, it killed the mood as the world had now a decently strong MRT, unlike the last few tribes, JCO, SAS, HLI 1 and 2, DEH.
The funny thing is, GRD keeps asking me to merge INO into them hahaha. Talk about huggers. When GRD wins, it'll because they backstabbed and mrt'd every red of INO into their tribe. Complete BS. Wicked and Marachel are the only good leaders in that tribe, blue confessed to me saying he merged GRD in thinking we'd war them, as if my continuous help and cooperation in the alliance didn't contradict that idea enough, blue sounds like a new leader, so I'll give him that, but its funny cause he was fed lies from Joseph and then freaked out. So well played ATP, you played them very well. Hard to believe a tribe of noobs will win this world.

Maybe EIJEFE if JPC and INO got together for the newest world after Frank, we'd really show whats up. Both JPC and INO are solid tribes of vets, I feel even NIB would struggle for a while against us.

ATP as ahead when the merger happened. INO has at never at any point been ahead in caps.

Also, considering I just got a recruitment invite from Alvert, I don't think INO is above MRT

and:

DeletedUser2602

Honestly Cruncher, i dont know what world you live in, who'd we take from INO? 2 of ur guys defected other than that no, and mass recruiting? do you realise how this tribe came to be? its been merge after merge, maybe INO should have actually let GOOD players in their tribe rather than newbs that won old worlds by sheer luck or account abuse ie; coop i can name them all in INO. lol. Other than that, talking about "mass recruiting" what are you guys doing inviting ppl from GRD and mass recruiting everyone around? Maybe you should think alittle before you come on the forums and spew bull caca. btw, alvert is next, and thanks for the 2 villages today crunchy.

DeletedUser2158

you have 140 players but you didnt mass recruit or merge to win? Regardless of what you are saying.. INO did a good job at playing a 30 vs the world and they should be proud of it even though they lost. No reason to talk back on a tribe when you outnumbered them 5 to 1 lmao

DeletedUser2602

I guess you can't read, hope it don't match your skill in the game. clearly stated by merge, guess what though. the game's been played like that for the past 7-10 years, since TW1. INO's downfall was their ego of not letting players join unless you have 500k bashpoints. missed alot of REAL good players. and you can't cry about being outnumbered. that's your own doing. had lots of chances of having MORE members, you chose not to, can't use that excuse.