• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser

Update: Op on King uterally failed. 26 out of 29 nobles sent all died. Idek how many nukes died, lost track, and 0 village losses. We still here.

DeletedUser

It's not my fault the people in my area fold easily. *shrug* All of my caps are on players, most of them while I was in a one-person tribe, and they were in top ranked tribes. You cannot make the same claim. I have more caps against HL/C-B (me = 7, you = 2) and JCO (me = 3, you = 2) than you do, and I was fighting by myself. It's called careful selection of targets and well executed offensives. It looks to me that you waste troops without accomplishing much.

ZERO caps on GRD, but you've lost 6 villages to GRD.
Probably cause this war with grd only just started. But go ahead. Keep talking haha. You're a trash player hiding behind a mrt tribe. Can't argue with that

DeletedUser2579

Probably cause this war with grd only just started. But go ahead. Keep talking haha. You're a trash player hiding behind a mrt tribe. Can't argue with that

Trash talk me all you want. I'm still doing better than you, so the worse you make me look, the worse you look.

DeletedUser2602

i dunno why ur talking cruncher, ur about to be rimmed by holy.
1 guy fighting u and noone is supporting him so please bring up the fact that tribe has 100s of players.

DeletedUser

op on king? what op lol.
Doubt you'd know Bout it. They wanted the better grd to try and take him on. It'd be too easy for him if you joined.
i dunno why ur talking cruncher, ur about to be rimmed by holy.
1 guy fighting u and noone is supporting him so please bring up the fact that tribe has 100s of players.
Nobody supporting huh? Not what spy reports show, also the little birdies tell me he is always calling for support. Also after started eating his nobles, he stopped sending them. It's been over a day now since he has attacked. My turn now. Based on stats, ino is growing now. You can look yourself. It's slow, really slow, but our wins are greater than our losses.

DeletedUser2602

first off, i make the ops around here in GRD. and better players? lol i could rim u myself cruncher, ur like the ultra newbs of newbs. you come on the forums to talk, yet you throw up stats that are made up kinda like the king spade op ur talking about, the only ops going on is on steel.
and birdies? what birdies, u aint got none, nobody has asked for support, whatever spy report ur talking about is his troops, nice try though newbie.

DeletedUser2602

Doubt you'd know Bout it. They wanted the better grd to try and take him on. It'd be too easy for him if you joined.

Nobody supporting huh? Not what spy reports show, also the little birdies tell me he is always calling for support. Also after started eating his nobles, he stopped sending them. It's been over a day now since he has attacked. My turn now. Based on stats, ino is growing now. You can look yourself. It's slow, really slow, but our wins are greater than our losses.
I'd like to know where you see your growing? you guys havent even capped a vill from any of us yet. INO loses 10 vills in half a day. Go back to sniffing that glue buddy, give me the make, id like to try some.

Don't worry though Cruncher, We will be in your province in about a day or so after we finish rimming steel. so don't sweat buddy, you'll have your chance to "try" to fight me lol god you got me laughing.

DeletedUser2395

well KS DBP jumped pretty well :) that was our goal. I agree we should ve capture couple villas but against a good player that might go either way.
I ve never asked INO to join us after the merger alvert told u half the truth and u know that doesn't count.same when he was attempting to recruit me :) not knowing I m the founder of GRD.
recruiting ppl to win the west to ur side is legit technique (u scare em and then invite em) but u end up collecting chickens which contradict ur claim and it is considered desperate measure specially when ur invites were more than what u can handle .
next time if u want to be trusted you should respect a word u have given .
when we were debating on which side we should stand our vote was a draw in the council Malfury incident was the deal breaker. u accepted a refuge and refused to fix it .that what made us loose confidence in you. it was u sole decision since no one in ur tribe knew about it .
last that improvement in ur tribe stat happened when painfull left us and joined u FYI.we r hitting all achievement every day and that speak for itself.

DeletedUser2591

There is an op on KS. It is being led locally by our local squad leader. I'm guessing you don't know about it because you aren't in our squad.

first off, i make the ops around here in GRD. and better players? lol i could rim u myself cruncher, ur like the ultra newbs of newbs. you come on the forums to talk, yet you throw up stats that are made up kinda like the king spade op ur talking about, the only ops going on is on steel.
and birdies? what birdies, u aint got none, nobody has asked for support, whatever spy report ur talking about is his troops, nice try though newbie.

DeletedUser2579

There is an op on KS. It is being led locally by our local squad leader. I'm guessing you don't know about it because you aren't in our squad.

Is it really a good idea to talk about our ops in an open forum to an enemy? No reason to confirm or deny anything. Silly.

DeletedUser2579

Based on stats, ino is growing now. You can look yourself. It's slow, really slow, but our wins are greater than our losses.

ok, lets look at those stats. Lets look back starting on 6/20 (your first day of new growth) up to present.

INO caps:
vs GRD - 7
vs BARBARIANS - 20
vs Others - 12
Internal - 5

Yet, INO lost 34 villages to GRD in that same time period.

So, yes, you have a net gain of villages (39), barely, but more than half of those are from barbarians, and you've still barely kept ahead of your losses to GRD. Your players have given up fighting the war, and they're just playing sim city.

DeletedUser2607

Don't know why Cruncher said INO was destroying ATP where in fact we managed to have net +23 villages from 549 to 572 while INO just barely increased their number from 508 to 513 with both tribes not recruiting nor losing any player during that span :oops:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser1211

It's not really a secret anymore once nukes and nobles have landed.

Is it really a good idea to talk about our ops in an open forum to an enemy? No reason to confirm or deny anything. Silly.

DeletedUser2182

map_www_us31_649b5a4a1d6abe0914cdd782e26598be_15298788183946.png

Not a lot of green dots turning red, but many red dots turning green.. Link to the last map below.
http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us31_7c1908c527ec89137cad350f74cf7f98_15295856404034.png

DeletedUser2579

War Score:
GRD: 241
INO: 46

This doesn't include anything from the ATP war, or kicked inactives, etc.

DeletedUser

Hey Kamarah, your villages are sure being eaten quickly, seems all GRD does is use Insect to clear my villages have others noble them, can't fight me yourself? Geeze, all this shit talking and still insect is the only one fighting me, besides turk, nobody else is attacking me with nukes, you all just use his account, its almost like coop abuse.....