• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser2602

Hey Kamarah, your villages are sure being eaten quickly, seems all GRD does is use Insect to clear my villages have others noble them, can't fight me yourself? Geeze, all this shit talking and still insect is the only one fighting me, besides turk, nobody else is attacking me with nukes, you all just use his account, its almost like coop abuse.....
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
i'm comin' crunchy, walking through alvret and kingspade. c u soon

DeletedUser2603

The world will end soon, just a few resistance. Unfortunately a mismatch from our team pushing forward easily plain and simple like eating a popcorn with a crunchy sound. burp! yummy ;)

DeletedUser2602

Kingspade calls it quits, alvert calls it quits. cruncher riding a wet dream. ;) go start on F world we're there too !

DeletedUser2579

Hey Kamarah, your villages are sure being eaten quickly, seems all GRD does is use Insect to clear my villages have others noble them, can't fight me yourself? Geeze, all this shit talking and still insect is the only one fighting me, besides turk, nobody else is attacking me with nukes, you all just use his account, its almost like coop abuse.....
Why would I fight you? I'm not anywhere near you. I was wondering how long it'd take you to trash talk lol.
Yeah, the guys INO got to flip from GRD finally plannned a good OP on me. Don't be too proud though, I play without a co, my account still isn't that big, and I'm all alone surrounded by INO. The fact that I lasted this long makes you guys look pretty bad.
a2372538d2eafb43f6db711cf61dc3af

^^ Dynamic map, only shows villas above 1500 points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"In times of war, as in life, surround yourself with people of value, virtue and high morals, because it's always better to lose, perish and vanish in glory than to live in shame"

A quote I have lived by in all my worlds, and this world I feel its a great world for this to hold true.

DeletedUser2579

"In times of war, as in life, surround yourself with people of value, virtue and high morals, because it's always better to lose, perish and vanish in glory than to live in shame"

A quote I have lived by in all my worlds, and this world I feel its a great world for this to hold true.

Nice sentiment.

DeletedUser2604

whats his account on prior worlds . Dont recognize this player
I don’t think they play world f, no record indicate that
The world will end soon, just a few resistance. Unfortunately a mismatch from our team pushing forward easily plain and simple like eating a popcorn with a crunchy sound. burp! yummy ;)
Can barely log in busy summer, and didn’t expect to end this quickly. Congrats on the win digital and rest of grd

DeletedUser224

*Looks at GRD's victory points*
Congratulations… You're almost half-way there.

DeletedUser2604

*Looks at GRD's victory points*
Congratulations… You're almost half-way there.
Dang...How much does a tribe need to win? I will never play vp world again after this one
Also this is why vp world actually encourage you to noble barb on random provinces to gain vp

DeletedUser2574

Do worlds usually end this fast? Last time I played was 2 years ago on the en server (H) and I had 192 villages, the world wasn't close to being over when I left

DeletedUser2182

At this point, yes. They're going faster as active player count drops. Still fun though.