• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser690

It's Tuesday
map_www_us5_7206db7eba6b90969e1b441064c5b072_14393198425421.png

DeletedUser690

Seeing as no one posts on the E world forum except myself and deathcrystal, who isn't even playing E world, this will be my last post here. No point in wasting my time updating this if it doesn't interest anyone.

DeletedUser534

Could you post a Dynamic Map to kick off your leaving of this forum. I do enjoy the updates, but I feel I don't have much of a place to post here as I'm not in this world.

DeletedUser

Thanks for posting this Ness! It's true though, not many players come on here.

DeletedUser

Ehhh, i know this will get deleted later... but COMMIE MUDKIP

DeletedUser

9c5565059284d1ed9620d29782c992e9

Since the last map update by Ness, The Immortals replace the The Death Dealers at the #10 spot.

DeletedUser534

Appreciate the map, but if you update again could you remove the players from the map, would be very much appreciated.

DeletedUser

Will do! This is my first time doing all this, so I will learn as I go. :)

DeletedUser897

Maps are always fun something to look at and yea the players just kinda get in the way for some people. Good map tho keep it up.

DeletedUser

Is it preferred Dynamic or Static maps? The one I created is Dynamic.

DeletedUser897

A lot of people like Static Maps because they can go back and look at the progression. You could however pin a dynamic map in its own thread and close it so people can just view the current map of the world.

DeletedUser

I'll consider that but till then I'll keep posting maps here.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, since no one has posted a map for awhile, I thought I would take over making them weekly if no one else wants to. So, without further ado, here's the weekly map:
map_www_us5_be549d669b679970618a0a37be0db7c6_14407952514281.png

Current Top 10 Tribes:
2sswwLY.jpg

Current Top 10 Players (Points):
a1BlTjL.jpg

Current Top 10 Players (Bash Points):
sNyAWcH.jpg

Also, if anyone wants to see this information presented in another way, such as maps for top 10 players, let me know and I'll make those as well. My current plan is to post new maps every Friday.

DeletedUser797

Update :)

Top 10 Tribes!
tw2%20tribe_zpshousnxvc.png

Map!
TW2%20Updated%20tribe%20map_zpsbdqglcjk.png

Top 10 Players!
TW2%20players%20rank_zps6dzk4qoe.png

Map!
Top%2010%20players_zpslcyktsoh.jpg

Ugly Colors I kno

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry I am late with the update of the map. I was going to do it today, but with the dissolvement of O_O I'm going to wait until tw2-tools updates it's map for the chages.