• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Issue Market Interface Remains Open/Full Screen When Switching Views

alliecage

Spearman
I assume this is a bug or it is oversight. When the Market's interface is opened it is full screen (not a problem). If it is open and you click Map View, the view will switch but the Market interface remains open until the player closes it. This caused me some confusion as it does not match all of the other UIs. Every other building's interface occupies a portion of the screen so the Map/Village views can be seen at all times. Each building information section forces the player to exit before switching views -- I assume the Market interface and Market building information were both intended to force the player to exit prior to switching views.

Firefox 91.0.2

Edit: Attached picture. When clicking Map View I expected the Market interface shown to auto-close or prompt me to close...It does not so I clicked between Map View and Jump to Village a few times before realizing the market page does not close. Thanks!

Attachments

• market.png
    market.png
    369.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ImRachet

Swordsman
I assume this is a bug or it is oversight. When the Market's interface is opened it is full screen (not a problem). If it is open and you click Map View, the view will switch but the Market interface remains open until the player closes it. This caused me some confusion as it does not match all of the other UIs. Every other building's interface occupies a portion of the screen so the Map/Village views can be seen at all times. Each building information section forces the player to exit before switching views -- I assume the Market interface and Market building information were both intended to force the player to exit prior to switching views.

Firefox 91.0.2

Edit: Attached picture. When clicking Map View I expected the Market interface shown to auto-close or prompt me to close...It does not so I clicked between Map View and Jump to Village a few times before realizing the market page does not close. Thanks!
You use iOS? iOS is crashing hardcore and inno doesn’t give two fucks.