• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Market

DeletedUser

I've played multiple games that look alike Tribal Wars in the past. Many of them with a Market trading system.

Some even had advantages when it came to trading speeds. For example, it would be significantly faster to trade among members of a same group e.g. tribe, allies.

On that matter, me and some of my Tribe friends are left alone because we are so far away from the rest of our tribe (days of march away, for some).

This made be thoughtful and I came up with an idea to upgrade the trading system so nobody ever is left alone, even if they are at the far end of the map.

For instance, the caravan speed could be multiplied when sending resources to your other villages or when trading with Tribe members or allies.

It could go this way:
15x the normal speed when sending resources to another village you own;
12x when trading with Tribe members and;
10x the normal speed when trading with allies.

DeletedUser984

I think 15x might be a bit much, but I do very much like the idea of some sort of speed benefit for trades within tribe.

DeletedUser

I think 15x might be a bit much, but I do very much like the idea of some sort of speed benefit for trades within tribe.

It's all hypothetical. None of this is binding. We could have a speed bonus when sending resources to a village you own but not when trading with allies. Since villages you own are often close by one another, speed bonuses could be something like:

8x the speed bonus when sending resources to another village you own;
10x the normal speed when sending resources/trading with an ally and;
13x the normal speed when sending resources/trading with a tribe member.