• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Member list icon on iphone app

DeletedUser984

On the iphone app, I'll occasionally see the double-axe icon (under attack icon) twice by a member's name. What does this mean?

DeletedUser

This means they are currently under attack, though without more information the icon is kinda useless. :(

DeletedUser984

Thanks for the response, but I think my question is a bit different than what you answered! I understand that the crossed axes icon means under attack. However, I'm seeing the "Under Attack" icon basically copied/pasted for some members indicating that they're under attack twice?? This doesn't make sense so thought I'd ask.

DeletedUser984

They have two instances of the "Under attack" double-crossed axes icon. So 4 total axes xD

DeletedUser984

Tried to crop to not share potentially harmful info for tribe. There also seems to be some people with the icon in the left "slot" there and others in the right if they don't have both slots filled by Under Attack icons

EDIT: Should probably re-emphasize. I only see this on iphone app and not on PC.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4

DeletedUser

Ever been so under attack you got two notification about it? XD

DeletedUser984

You know that support you sent your tribesmate? Yeaaahhh.... You should probably double that.