• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Message Player Limit

DeletedUser2967

When I add players to a message, it says that the limit is 20. Although, I have been able to add more than 20 players to a message. But then when I remove someone from the message to add someone else, it says that it has gone over the limit. I assume that this is some kind of bug. But, I would like to know if there is any way to circumvent the 20 player limit to a single message. Seems kind of counter-intuitive when your tribe can be larger than 20 players or if you are working with other tribes to have such a grotesque limit placed on the amount of players that can be added to a single message within the game.

Tokano

Not a Mod
The limit was added years ago because players were abusing the function and spamming entire servers.

To create a tribewide mail simply type your tribe name in the recipient field instead of each individual player and everyone in your tribe will be added to the message.

DeletedUser2967

There should be a function to create alliance-wide messages. Also, there could be added a function to either approve or disapprove of receiving messages from members outside of your tribe or any alliances that you may have with other tribes. I just feel that limiting it to 20 players makes it extremely difficult to coordinate with your allies.

Tokano

Not a Mod
You're welcome to create a thread about this in the Ideas and Suggestions portion of the forums.

I personally like the restrictions because I remember what it was like without them. Without exaggeration, I'd receive probably 30 messages from bot accounts advertising various things per day and then one of my friends decided they were going to start a SUPER annoying trend where they sent a message to literally every one on the server at once and we got spammed with over 1000 messages all at once from people replying to that message and then people copy-catting him. o_O o_O o_O

DeletedUser1376

yes this was an issue If we were looking at improvements along these lines instead maybe a world chat . Ive said this for many years a chance to run smack for those of us around a while on our friends in other tribes.