• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Message System

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm a frequent flyer in this section and I guess this is more of a bug than a suggestion.. but anyway, here we go.

When you're already reading a message there's two small issues here.

#1 - If someone else posts something it shows the notification on the bar and doesn't go away until you close and reopen it.
#2 - If you're reading through a message and someone posts in it, it automatically brings you to the bottom

Now these aren't huge issues but its by far my biggest pet peeve with this game. I'm currently a diplomat and warlord for a top tribe on W4 so I'm in an enormous amount of messages with other diplomats, tribe members, etc.. After a few weeks of it, its gotten pretty annoying, lol.

Alright, I'm off my soap box now.

Tokano

Not a Mod
#3 - If you're typing and someone responds before you hit send, it clears everything you just wrote.

DeletedUser

Tokano;n2557 said:
#3 - If you're typing and someone responds before you hit send, it clears everything you just wrote.

Oh, mine doesn't do that.. yeah that would be very annoying.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Every. Single. Time.
I've just learned to hit copy and paste while typing so that if it happens, I don't have to start completely over. xP