• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Confirmed Message Thread - Unable to Remove Members

DeletedUser

After the problem with attendees was corrected a new issue has surfaced. I am unable to remove members from threads I have created. I noticed this on a tribe wide message on US6. Because a tribe member defected to an enemy I then went to remove him and was unable to, the trash can button is simply gone. I figure this was an issue with the thread being corrupt following the above mentioned issue and made the thread over. Upon completion I went to verify and again the trash can/kick option is not present.

This is a very troublesome problem as we do not want to be remaking threads constantly as inactives need to be removed, members change threads and such.

Current version of Mozilla with current updates on all add-ons. Cache was cleared and still present.

DeletedUser

Is there a way to remove a player from a message thread, or do you have to delete it and start it over again every time someone leaves your tribe. I ask because I use a message thread to communicate with a few tribe mates in my vicinity about logistics and support. If one leaves the tribe I don't want them privy to the information.