• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

mini map

DeletedUser238

Can we have a mini map that we can use to scroll through the world with that has a very large zoom so we can easily traverse the map without having to put in coordinates and or go to a different site to pull up a map and guess on where you are looking.

listed below are the max zoom for the in game map, and what the minimap template would look like and consist of.

Attachments

• TW2 W3 max zoom.jpg
    TW2 W3 max zoom.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 6
  • TW2 W3 mini map.png
    TW2 W3 mini map.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser645

Are you suggesting something like they had in the original Tribal Wars?

DeletedUser238

primarily I am but TW2 has the creative freedom for minimap designs etc but it would really be a great feature to add if they had over looked such a feature. TW2 is the successor of TW but it does need to have it own identity which out of the gate it does (provinces, kingdoms, zerks, trebs and sabotages). The map is a pain to traverse but it does have a place were we can place in coordinates to locate areas but it would be nice to zoom out more to have a minimap feel to it or to just have a minimap in general.

DeletedUser1260

I know I wouldn't mind to be able to scroll out and see the entire world also on my screen.

DeletedUser238

I know I wouldn't mind to be able to scroll out and see the entire world also on my screen.

now im not saying the world is at your fingertips with the minimap. however maybe the minimap can show us more then what we are seeing now. something along the lines of the TW1 minimap with a tw2 feel. maybe the minimap has an option to show you a world map which has your tribal diplomacy on it and maybe http://www.tw2-tools.com/ can help with such an endeavor if they are an independent website.( i don't know if the tw team runs said website so if it is an independently ran website im sure they would help)

I personally want to see this game flourish. it has the tools to do so. It has a great community manager, great mods, great features, a great base of equality in game that i personally don't like because im an old school tw1 player but i see why it works mid to end game.

It would be much appreciated if this would be considered and sent to the dev team.

DeletedUser1260

Smurks I have no experience with the map on TW1. I am sorry I only know what I do from other games where you have the option to scroll out to see a bigger portion of the world or the whole world in a glance. I will have to check it out.

DeletedUser238

no need to be sorry for that bud, just make sure this gets to where it needs to go and maybe we will be lucky enough to have it added to our wonderful game.

DeletedUser1260

I will sure try Smurks, this idea would make it easier to navigate around. Finding people close to you in tribe is a little on the difficult side. Anyone else see how this can work to help with co- ordination ?

DeletedUser238

I will sure try Smurks, this idea would make it easier to navigate around. Finding people close to you in tribe is a little on the difficult side. Anyone else see how this can work to help with co- ordination ?

seeing the general area with ease would always help with co- ordination. will make response times quicker, learning your area better, and planning much easier for leaders and the average player alike.

Last edited by a moderator: