• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Monthly OBP comp - JUNE

• Thread starter DeletedUser2702
  • Start date

DeletedUser2702

Post your Battle Reports here for the month of June!

Note that the time stamp on the battle report, and on the forum post, both have to be within June!

DeletedUser2769

CaptC, I understand and thanks for your reply on the May thread. I have played Tribal Wars since 2009 back in the classic days, but I have never gotten into the community outside of the game itself. I just managed to miss the rules of the competition stuff. Was never in it to insult or cause beef with anyone. Just a genuine question. Cokky posted the rules for me and I am tracking now.

Would have replied on the other thread but it was closed.

DeletedUser2702

CaptC, I understand and thanks for your reply on the May thread. I have played Tribal Wars since 2009 back in the classic days, but I have never gotten into the community outside of the game itself. I just managed to miss the rules of the competition stuff. Was never in it to insult or cause beef with anyone. Just a genuine question. Cokky posted the rules for me and I am tracking now.

Would have replied on the other thread but it was closed.

I got that. No worries at all. Best of luck for this month.

DeletedUser2732

Be carefull, capt may change your obp gained and put you in 2nd place and then not reply on any message asking for explanatikns :)

DeletedUser2718

I thought this competition was just for those tribes with 35 players or less
but i can see now there are two competitions ongoing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2702

I haven't forgotten. With setting up the new world, I am behind again. :(

I should be able to get this calculated and posted tomorrow.

DeletedUser2702

Results of this month's competition!

VDUdlvw.png

Prizes have been awarded as noted. Congratulations to Reuscher 1v1, cokky and dancin Ted Danson!

I thought this competition was just for those tribes with 35 players or less
but i can see now there are two competitions ongoing

So far, we are consistently having two competitions per world. In this one, I thought we were pretty clear that the tribe size only applied to the first competition. I apologize if I inadvertently gave a different impression.