• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Monthly OBP comp - MAY

DeletedUser2732

@CaptC Let's make a new post every month with only reports.. delete the spam in these

222.png123.PNG 333.PNG

DeletedUser2702

I am fine with that. I will take posts either here or in the original note, but I will remove non-battle report notes here.

DeletedUser2725

Screenshot-2019-05-18-at-8-30-11-PM.png

Screenshot-2019-05-18-at-8-30-25-PM.png

DeletedUser2734

And when is the reward coming out? its like a day late for the rewards to be send out already @CaptC

DeletedUser2769

It is time stamped May 30th lol.

And like you said, the reward isn't out yet, so I don't see the problem. You don't like the competition?

DeletedUser2702

I am afraid I was unexpectedly called to do a very long day at work today. I will get these results tabulated and posted tomorrow. My apologies to all.

DeletedUser2725

It is time stamped May 30th lol.

And like you said, the reward isn't out yet, so I don't see the problem. You don't like the competition?
time stamp doesn't matter the rules are clear if you post after the month is over yours wont be counter

DeletedUser2769

People just dont know how to tell when does month end :(

oh well, just did it for fun lol.

I am not going to be butthurt about it lol. We play this for fun, not to be dickheads to each other. Competitive yes, but not to put each other down for wanting to just submit something. I don't really care about the reward. Just joining the community forums outside of the actual game

Also, where are the rules? I looked at the other post and there is nothing that says I am wrong. All it says is that results will be tabulated at the beginning of the new month, and they haven't been tabulated yet

Last edited by a moderator:

cokky

Berserker
Yes, battle reports must be posted here, and the ones with the highest OBash get the monthly rewards.

You need to have the report posted within the month, and of course, the time stamp on the report also needs to be within the month. Examples:
  • A report with an April time stamp, posted on 11:59PM April 30th, will be eligible for April rewards.
  • A report with an April time stamp, posted at 12:01 am on May 1st, will NOT be eligible for any rewards.
Hope this helps!
Capt C

this is how you answer in a softer way to a new forum member and BTW thanks for joining the community.

DeletedUser2769

Thanks bud, I never saw that. Good work.

But the other question is, does my attack report that says May 30th in it even qualify for April? lol. Since I posted it a day late.