• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mood Killer

DeletedUser

Man,

Kinda killed the mood locking down my thread...I hope everyone knows this world and every world revolves around me...

-Mario

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Man,

Kinda hope you are kidding about all this...hope you know no one really cares...

-Moose

DeletedUser

Where did your queen run off to? We are going to take her villages.

DeletedUser

This is questionable moose, it could be my greatest deception...I should probably tell my wife though.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Your greatest deception is being a block, but having a round head as a picture! Which is it?

DeletedUser

I totally see blockforce as a lego figure, popping off a female lego wig and saying "I am no queen" in a Lord of the ring fashion ("I am no man")

DeletedUser465

Lol, Picking on the rim guy, surrounded by your MRT "Join or Die" Tribe. It's cute

Say hi to deathface for me, as he doesn't reply to my replies anymore ever since I called him out.

DeletedUser835

Lol, Picking on the rim guy, surrounded by your MRT "Join or Die" Tribe. It's cute

Surrounded? The nearest person in this tribe to me that is worth anything is 20 hours away support, why don't you get your entire tribe to mass attack me big boi, surely I wouldn't survive? Want me to post more AOD reports showing the exact same thing?

Say hi to deathface for me, as he doesn't reply to my replies anymore ever since I called him out.

Dang, all this time I thought deathface was a woman.

DeletedUser465

You post all you want, nobody is listening lol

Also, Why would I have a tribe attack you, dumbest idea ever.

DeletedUser835

You post all you want, nobody is listening lol

Also, Why would I have a tribe attack you, dumbest idea ever.

Yeah nobody except the 10+ people that have PM'd me in-game laughing about how silly and inept you guys sound on the forums.

I don't know, because you seem kinda mad honestly.

26544779aideh.jpg

DeletedUser465

Are those the 10 people I nobled out? Add "itchyballs" The only KGB original that mattered before they recruited a ton of new people, to that list :p

DeletedUser

Why is everything a flame war on here? You guys all lack my massive intellect and cunning...so just...hm...suck it?

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Silly spearman Block, it is all AOD on here, they all talk to each other, they have to talk to each other, no wonder they are all salty and...well dumb?

DeletedUser

Yes we are so dumb. :eek:
You should have nothing to worry about on this server Moose. ;)
I'm sure you've smartened up yourself since I last watched you get rimmed o_O

DeletedUser835

Why is everything a flame war on here? You guys all lack my massive intellect and cunning...so just...hm...suck it?

It doesn't, I just posted an innocuous report that I thought everyone would enjoy reading, and Icedragon took offense.

These forums are so weird compared to other game's like this forum chats. Feels like I am in the twilight zone, serious lack of aggression and hatred here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Yes we are so dumb. :eek:
You should have nothing to worry about on this server Moose. ;)
I'm sure you've smartened up yourself since I last watched you get rimmed o_O
No I haven't.
Pretty cool boasting about rimming me, when it was literally 1 vs 13, (yes I counted lol), and not only that, I was a noob.
Still proud? Happy you remembered me. TLI left me for dead.