• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mood Killer

DeletedUser835

Honestly I am waiting for the day that certain AOD members get greedy and start eating each other. I know it probably won't happen though because they're all too scared to leave. Icedragon says that nobling barbarians ruins a server while he simultaneously builds a massive undefeatable power block and ruins the server. Undefeatable in light of current political situations, anyways.

I vote every single rim tribe ally against AOD, right here, right now. Kick all of the garbage players out of all the rim tribes and farm them, then collapse in from every direction around the core. Honestly if the entire server worked together we could end this nonsense.

DeletedUser534

Honestly I am waiting for the day that certain AOD members get greedy and start eating each other. I know it probably won't happen though because they're all too scared to leave. Icedragon says that nobling barbarians ruins a server while he simultaneously builds a massive undefeatable power block and ruins the server. Undefeatable in light of current political situations, anyways.

I vote every single rim tribe ally against AOD, right here, right now.
I second this, would make my top 10 review far more intresting! :D

DeletedUser255

Unless Stats requires updating, it shows the rank 1 player (Tamtam of AOD) has 12 villages.
The world is still very young, and in a crucial stage of development for all players. Successful, successive, defenses to the AOD progression can still be fatal to the tribe at this stage, regardless of size.

All is needed is acivity, wise leadership, and above all players fighting for each other, and not only themselves.

DeletedUser465

It's pretty common knowledge not to eat barbs. Unless you're omerta, or TWS. Idk what you're trying to reference by me building some type of power block by not eating barb. The statement doesn't make sense to me.

Calling for an alliance proves the fear is there for you however treason. TWS and UGW felt our wrath, if immortals weren't so far away they'd feel it too.

DeletedUser534

And AoD is pretty organized and focused, there can be hitches occasionally, but overall everything goes pretty smooth and the members enjoy the tribe.

DeletedUser465

And AoD is pretty organized and focused, there can be hitches occasionally, but overall everything goes pretty smooth and the members enjoy the tribe.

IB4 Treason pulls more made up facts about how our members hate AoD and won't leave the tribe out of fear.

Treason could very well be one of Tanis' multi-accounts at this point xD

DeletedUser

ORT don't seem to be in a hurry to defend its players too much :(

DeletedUser

I vote every single rim tribe ally against AOD, right here, right now. Kick all of the garbage players out of all the rim tribes and farm them, then collapse in from every direction around the core. Honestly if the entire server worked together we could end this nonsense.
Sounds like a party

DeletedUser835

Noone can stop us it is that simple.

If I said what I wanted to say I'd get banned, again.

And of course they won't leave out of fear, why would they? They'd be noble/farmed within hours of their departure, it logically makes sense to stay in AOD. Even if they wanted to leave, they can't, therefor my statement is valid. See how that works? I said something, then I provided logic and reasoning as to ascertain the validity of what I said for everyone else. You should try it sometime.

Calling for an alliance proves the fear is there for you however treason. .

I refer to my above statement. You are really terrible about taking obvious meta-facts and spinning them into propaganda. Obviously, what choice does everyone else have?

DeletedUser

If I said what I wanted to say I'd get banned, again.

And of course they won't leave out of fear, why would they? They'd be noble/farmed within hours of their departure, it logically makes sense to stay in AOD. Even if they wanted to leave, they can't, therefor my statement is valid. See how that works? I said something, then I provided logic and reasoning as to ascertain the validity of what I said for everyone else. You should try it sometime.

I refer to my above statement. You are really terrible about taking obvious meta-facts and spinning them into propaganda. Obviously, what choice does everyone else have?
A) Thats every tribe ever, noone want neutral cities in their core.

B) oh gosh, taking a statement and twisting it for personal use... on the internet?? Oh al gore say it isn't so!

DeletedUser835

A) Thats every tribe ever, noone want neutral cities in their core.

B) oh gosh, taking a statement and twisting it for personal use... on the internet?? Oh al gore say it isn't so!

Man you guys are just masters at stating the obvious. That was a really cool story bro, can you tell it to me again?

By the way I noticed you guys kicked that members of yours that I nobled, no support?

Edit: No one is actually two words, shockingly.

DeletedUser

Man you guys are just masters at stating the obvious. That was a really cool story bro, can you tell it to me again?

By the way I noticed you guys kicked that members of yours that I nobled, no support?

Edit: No one is actually two words, shockingly.
A) I stated the obvious about your post stating the obvious about someone else's post stating the obvious, and decided to stat the obvious in reply about your post stating the obvious about the obvious post i posted
B)I imagine if he asked for support he would get it, if he didn't he didn't that how the game works.
AoD thanks you for helping remove the casuals
C) Noone cares XD

DeletedUser465

Exactly, if you can't ask for help when needed, i'm pretty sure every tribe would boot you. Then again, there's TWS and UGW hangin around still.

Treason, you act tough, use big words, yeah you are trolling, which is entertaining. You're just stating the obvious or making assumptions about everything you notice. either way, keep it up :)

DeletedUser255

Let's try to keep this propaganda in game related, and not about who is the trollingest troll. I'm trying very hard not to close an active thread with no apparent topic to follow.

DeletedUser465

Man,

Kinda killed the mood locking down my thread...I hope everyone knows this world and every world revolves around me...

-Mario

To be fair Yato, the topic is troll to begin with, so its topical trolling. haha

DeletedUser835

A) I stated the obvious about your post stating the obvious about someone else's post stating the obvious, and decided to stat the obvious in reply about your post stating the obvious about the obvious post i posted
B)I imagine if he asked for support he would get it, if he didn't he didn't that how the game works.
AoD thanks you for helping remove the casuals
C) Noone cares XD

But he DID ask for support, via PM'ing his group and on the tribe forums. You just didn't send anything because AOD only cares about it's core members, something the rest of your members that aren't in the very core are going to learn for themselves very soon.

Edit: And I so love how AOD claims to be pre-planned and bash on people who MRT, when this guy of yours I just rimmed was clearly a rando, I'll make sure to call you out on your hypocrisy in the future.

DeletedUser582

I can't say anything about CerealKiller PM'ing his group because I am not in his group, but I can say he never asked for support on the tribe forums. And also, he has no nearby AoD members to support him, so I am not even sure he was in a group.

Also, we cannot claim to say that everyone in our tribe was preplanned. We got a group together from world 6 of about 20 or so people, including Ice, Ian, and me, and joined Mario's tribe. Only those 20 or so people and the leadership of our tribe was planned. Some little simmer on the edge of the map no where near any tribe members was not planned. There is a difference between mass recruiting and selectively recruiting. CerealKiller was obviously a simmer and he was a fluke in our recruitment. If you want to presume we mass recruit, go ahead. You have a right to your opinions, but keep them to yourself when they are obviously wrong and you would just embarrass yourself by sharing them.

DeletedUser

A side note... your profile pic amuses me fish, though i don't know what to expect....

And Yea what he obviously said! Obviously!