• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mood Killer

DeletedUser255

I can't say anything about CerealKiller PM'ing his group because I am not in his group, but I can say he never asked for support on the tribe forums. And also, he has no nearby AoD members to support him, so I am not even sure he was in a group.

Also, we cannot claim to say that everyone in our tribe was preplanned. We got a group together from world 6 of about 20 or so people, including Ice, Ian, and me, and joined Mario's tribe. Only those 20 or so people and the leadership of our tribe was planned. Some little simmer on the edge of the map no where near any tribe members was not planned. There is a difference between mass recruiting and selectively recruiting. CerealKiller was obviously a simmer and he was a fluke in our recruitment. If you want to presume we mass recruit, go ahead. You have a right to your opinions, but keep them to yourself when they are obviously wrong and you would just embarrass yourself by sharing them.
A successful, considerate tribe does not recruit those that cannot contribute and be protected by the tribe. Even just one player being recruited in this way is a failure on your tribe, not the player who wasn't supported by his supposed tribe mates.
It is a leaderships duty to secure their members, teach them the game, and consider the future for all in the tribe.

A wise leader accepts these responsibilities and learns from mistakes made that sees any member of his tribe fall, for once accepted they are his responsibility.

DeletedUser873

You post all you want, nobody is listening lol

Also, Why would I have a tribe attack you, dumbest idea ever.
Not like AOD could get a tribe to attack anyone its looking like every top tribe is against you guys.

DeletedUser534

A successful, considerate tribe does not recruit those that cannot contribute and be protected by the tribe. Even just one player being recruited in this way is a failure on your tribe, not the player who wasn't supported by his supposed tribe mates.
It is a leaderships duty to secure their members, teach them the game, and consider the future for all in the tribe.

A wise leader accepts these responsibilities and learns from mistakes made that sees any member of his tribe fall, for once accepted they are his responsibility.
A) We did have some people get taken in due to some small level merges and choices that caused some members to be further than planned. We did have plans to move people closer to these areas progressivly, but with our many enemys and targets, it was taking some time to get there.

B) I actually never really saw this player talk besides his one support message I saw (also what lady said is true) and your right, it is the leaders job to teach newbies how to get things done, but if the noobs are not willing to speak and participate, than there is not much the leaders can do.

C) yeas leaders do learn from there mistakes and I agree with this.

DeletedUser

AoD is like Jesus we help those who help themselves. Weakness is not needed here. If someone cant ask for support they deserve to be rimmed.

DeletedUser

There was no mistake Yato is just mad because he isn't in the tribe.

DeletedUser255

If I was I would probably run against you Mario ^_^ Moose is correct, I moderate these forums, I do not play the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AoD is like Jesus we help those who help themselves. Weakness is not needed here. If someone cant ask for support they deserve to be rimmed.

Ah yes! The book of bunghole I believe. "Then Jesus said to the miserable masses...screw you weaklings I am going to go hang out with Solomon! Atleast he is not a lazy 99%, the 1% help themselves!".

That Jesus had more to say about TW than you would ever expect.

DeletedUser275

It doesn't, I just posted an innocuous report that I thought everyone would enjoy reading, and Icedragon took offense.

These forums are so weird compared to other game's like this forum chats. Feels like I am in the twilight zone, serious lack of aggression and hatred here.
why are you even posting lame reports. I got stacks like that of villages i've cleared and taken. I'm sure ice does as well. What does that prove.