• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Morale Fixer

DeletedUser894

Now Morale is always calculated at the amount of points a player has at this specific time and i understand its to defend new players. but now when you get to more experienced players this is broken. for example i fight a 15k point player right and my morale is 100%. i take 5 citys from him and now my morale might be 70%. now you say i have more citys i will be able to win him at 70% but there is a tribe behind him. the tribe can stack his last 8 citys with endless of troops and my morale will always stay 70% aka imposseble to take.

what i suggest is that once a player has hit certain amount of points for example this guy had reached 15k. that no matter how much points he drops the 15k points should be used in the calculation for everyone elses morale. so instead that he drops all the way down to 60-70 morale he stays around 90-100% because he had has his change at the 15k point mark he shouldnt be rewarded with another morale bonus against bigger players because he failed.

DeletedUser

I feel morale adds to this game quite alot.

Yes of course the tribe can stack him, but he is stuck... he can't attack you back, 8 cities vs the 5 you took and the ones you already had plus your own tribe? Than comes the d3vil circle... to become able to atk he has to grow

DeletedUser894

you just punish the better player that had him beaten there is no need to give someone his morale bonus back after he got crushed.

DeletedUser

You just took a bunch of villages faster than he could grow xD in what way is it useful to both the game and his playing experience if you couldn't be forced to slow down xD