• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Morale System

• Thread starter DeletedUser2967
  • Start date

DeletedUser2967

How exactly is morale calculated? Say for instance, someone has 12,000 points and you have 2000 points, how do you know exactly what their morale is if/when they are targeting you?

Tokano

Not a Mod
I remember the morale math being reverse engineered a few years ago but I can't seem to find the thread.

Unfortunately a CTRL+F search through the 86,000+ lines of available JavaScript really only proved that the exact formula for morale (and everything else useful) is in it's own file on the server and the game file only references it.

It's depressing but for now I think we'll just have to content ourselves with knowing that it works and not how it works.

DeletedUser2967

I think I may have figured a way of figuring out what their morale would be against me. Just divide their total number of points with my total number of points. Then take that number and divide your total number of points and find a village with similar number of points and check morale. I'm assuming it works by calculating the amount of times more points they have as compared to yours.

For example, they have 10k points, you have 1k points. They are 10 times bigger than you are. You find a 100 point village and see what your morale is. That should be the same as their morale to you.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I think I may have figured a way of figuring out what their morale would be against me. Just divide their total number of points with my total number of points. Then take that number and divide your total number of points and find a village with similar number of points and check morale. I'm assuming it works by calculating the amount of times more points they have as compared to yours.

For example, they have 10k points, you have 1k points. They are 10 times bigger than you are. You find a 100 point village and see what your morale is. That should be the same as their morale to you.
I mean, I'd be lying if I said I know exactly how it's done, but that seems to at least be a step in the right direction.