• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mosteiro da Batalha Realm Competition

DeletedUser

Easiest option is to just ask. Explain the situation. Do it before protection drops because no one has benefited from it. Safest option is to drop it like a brick, but they are not going to know until they ask the question and explain the full circumstances.
Dont think I need to ask. The moderators are already here. They are reading what I have already said. Since they said “NEVER had more than one alliance or one NAP”, its easy to assume that we are already disqualified. They havent spoken much since this topic started, and at any point they could have jumped in and clarified the rules. Either saying EIJEFE’s idea is acceptable at this point or not (to modify diplomacy since we were not aware of the Forum contest when the diplomacy was made) or they could clarify how they plan to ascertain what does and does not constitute a secret alliance.

And no one is throwing in the towel, Cokky. We are talking about disqualification for the “extra” coins in the contest, no one is throwing in the towel or giving up on the server or the game, or even the contest (other than the “extra” coins for having a tribe that has never made more than one alliance or NAP).

And while you may not have cheated to win the world Cokky, there are players that were in your tribe that won a few servers who did admit that while they were in your tribe, and when you guys won a few worlds, it really helped them out that they were able to farm bot, as its a great advantage that your tribe’s opponents did not have. Now perhaps you may not have known your players were using them, but a few have admitted that they were readily using them at the time. If the moderators are serious about limiting that activity, we dont have to worry about farm botting being a factor for a tribe to help win a world. I miss the TW2 worlds like Forte de Sagres, where having hundreds of villages and non-stop attacks meant you have to rely a lot more on strategy to win. That was a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

I like this rule, sadly OFA already self-disqualified themselves, but for the rest of us, it'll be fun to have a truly crazy world, reminds me of w20 I believe, so many tribes it was crazy

DeletedUser2727

OFA are still in it to win, and they arent limited by trying to complete the contest as well, its a competitive advantage if anything...

cokky

Berserker
i was here when it was a baby tribe as well tribe levels are nice but overrated as well often... Also i did not exactly have much to do with our tribe level i donated 50 of my 200 crowns woot.. big deal.

DeletedUser2725

WIN is not a baby tribe...it's a premade tribe that spans may worlds and coins its way to the top every time lol

cokky

Berserker
And while you may not have cheated to win the world Cokky, there are players that were in your tribe that won a few servers who did admit that while they were in your tribe, and when you guys won a few worlds, it really helped them out that they were able to farm bot, as its a great advantage that your tribe’s opponents did not have. Now perhaps you may not have known your players were using them, but a few have admitted that they were readily using them at the time. If the moderators are serious about limiting that activity, we dont have to worry about farm botting being a factor for a tribe to help win a world. I miss the TW2 worlds like Forte de Sagres, where having hundreds of villages and non-stop attacks meant you have to rely a lot more on strategy to win. That was a lot of fun.

i have to agree and disagree here part of what makes the worlds take longer now is limiting membership... Which is something i championed and lead to fruition on A and F with NIB as far as botting goes. What i guess you dont know is that i have been trying to largely do new teams with each world i have been on. This is on purpose as there is a small community of great players who need to learn to be on opposite sides from time to time or this game wont last. So i have fought both with and against all the best that are still playing. I have a firm idea of who was botting and i can tell you it was certianly not a just on my team sort of thing. In NIB i know it was only a very few players who used it and they barely kept up with the actives who did not and i encouraged them to see the light and stop. Some did some did not. What really hurts you when you rely on the bots is it makes you very lazy and you end up wasting half the resources you collect anyway as your wh is full. You also are a very easy farm at this point as you are not protecting your troops as the computer sends them off to farm even when attacks are inbound and someone can just take your resources you ill got with the bot.. I did this to a few known botters on the other team it got to be easy to spot that they was botting by reading the attack reports. Did every team that won have at least a few botters yes.. But every team that lost did as well. So it is not the total excuse for winning or losing.

DeletedUser2725

i have to agree and disagree here part of what makes the worlds take longer now is limiting membership... Which is something i championed and lead to fruition on A and F with NIB as far as botting goes. What i guess you dont know is that i have been trying to largely do new teams with each world i have been on. This is on purpose as there is a small community of great players who need to learn to be on opposite sides from time to time or this game wont last. So i have fought both with and against all the best that are still playing. I have a firm idea of who was botting and i can tell you it was certianly not a just on my team sort of thing. In NIB i know it was only a very few players who used it and they barely kept up with the actives who did not and i encouraged them to see the light and stop. Some did some did not. What really hurts you when you rely on the bots is it makes you very lazy and you end up wasting half the resources you collect anyway as your wh is full. You also are a very easy farm at this point as you are not protecting your troops as the computer sends them off to farm even when attacks are inbound and someone can just take your resources you ill got with the bot.. I did this to a few known botters on the other team it got to be easy to spot that they was botting by reading the attack reports. Did every team that won have at least a few botters yes.. But every team that lost did as well. So it is not the total excuse for winning or losing.

TLDR: Some people on the winning team DID cheat, BUT some people that loss also cheated so it's okay

cokky

Berserker
you miss under stand that it is that the bot cheating did not effect who won since more than the winning tribe was using it. It was a push... But i dont condone its usage at all like i said many times it makes average players better and good players great but it is not the end all be all. Also i prefer a non botting game to one where people do it. But if you are going to predict the winners based on botting you will be wrong is my point as just about as many lossers bot as winners.

DeletedUser2702

So I’m guessing that Kiki might have hogtied Cap and is keeping him in a basement somewhere. He is MIA.

That sounds ... potentially interesting. :) But untrue.

As to the competition: We would like to give everyone a chance to compete for the additional prizes. I am considering giving a second chance, essentially resetting the contest.

Suppose we check the status of tribes at noon EST on Thursday, to give everyone a couple days to bring themselves into compliance. This would be a last chance. After that point, no exceptions and ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.

Does this sound like a reasonable compromise? I think we are early enough in the world it would not materially change anything over the long run.

DeletedUser

That sounds ... potentially interesting. :) But untrue.

As to the competition: We would like to give everyone a chance to compete for the additional prizes. I am considering giving a second chance, essentially resetting the contest.

Suppose we check the status of tribes at noon EST on Thursday, to give everyone a couple days to bring themselves into compliance. This would be a last chance. After that point, no exceptions and ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.

Does this sound like a reasonable compromise? I think we are early enough in the world it would not materially change anything over the long run.
That is reasonable and acceptable to me. And I am sure it will make the other tribes feel better about the situation as well. Tribes will have time to trim memberships if they overfilled and other tribes can get their diplomacy in order.

DeletedUser

Lets not forget the tribe GOD who where easily half of them coined their villages 1k points first day. Oh and I see more 3k barbs showing up right next door to GOD players. But ya sure, WIN are a bunch of coiners that ruin the game yatayatayata.....not like there are bigger coiners in the world.