• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mosteiro da Batalha Realm Competition

DeletedUser2732

what did i miss ?????? :)
Your nuke probably.

Lets not forget the tribe GOD who where easily half of them coined their villages 1k points first day. Oh and I see more 3k barbs showing up right next door to GOD players. But ya sure, WIN are a bunch of coiners that ruin the game yatayatayata.....not like there are bigger coiners in the world.
The big diffrence here is, People in GOD know what to crown, let's look at Vador, 1st place, just crowns to be first place, got wiped, got catted, but still stays. Atleast one of them is smart, and restarts.

DeletedUser

One of them is just west of you
Where do you see 3k points barb

The big diffrence here is, People in GOD know what to crown, let's look at Vador, 1st place, just crowns to be first place, got wiped, got catted, but still stays. Atleast one of them is smart, and restarts.

Funny cause your top player was talking shit about WIN about "how much we coin" and complaining and all that. Like I couldn't stand the hypocrisy as he was actively coining troops and buildings and admitting it and defending his tribe about it. But yet WIN are still the bad guys. Like make up your mind, is coining bad or good?

DeletedUser2734

One of them is just west of you

Funny cause your top player was talking shit about WIN about "how much we coin" and complaining and all that. Like I couldn't stand the hypocrisy as he was actively coining troops and buildings and admitting it and defending his tribe about it. But yet WIN are still the bad guys. Like make up your mind, is coining bad or good?

Oh btw it only cost 325 MOL ;)

DeletedUser2725

WIN and GOD both big coiners we got it. Geez stop whining. Doesn't make WIN any better just cuz another tribe is doing the same bs

DeletedUser2228

Listen everyone. The game is a good game. And although there are coiners that i feel abuse it, it isnt cheating to coin up a village or tribe. It does however kill moral for those that dont do this or dont coin but a little. The TW2 game is loosing its pull to new players and older plaers. only us that dont coin that are addicted and cant stop, are still here putting up with the coiners buying worlds just because they want to say yes i won a world or 2 or 3.
What i dont get is how the multi accounting that is obvious keeps happening. In J world i had 2 players comment they were multi accounts. in the world before that 3 players admitted it. they are still playing today. if you have to play a more than one account to win a world then maybe this isnt your game. But if the mods are going to let it go because of lack of proof or wont or cant kick them permanently then why dont we all do it? Apparently it is no more than a smack on the hand if your caught.
Your contest was a good idea, but it is to easy to get around the rules and still qualify. So i see it being a bust just like the TW2 rules that are set. I wish you all the luck in the world with it though.

And Beez, it has been a while. still as good looking as ever.

thanxs for hearing me out
Battlegod

DeletedUser2732

WIN and GOD both big coiners we got it. Geez stop whining. Doesn't make WIN any better just cuz another tribe is doing the same bs

Just look at GOD as a.... salvation from cocky crowners :)

DeletedUser2735

Lol. The crowners starts whining about crowning.I admit i spent some crowns but nothing is more fun then taking down another crowners

DeletedUser2732

4 people crown in WIN lol, but ok.
Let's be honest here, 4 people crown your tribe, theres probably spies everywhere of old WIN players, or people just waiting to join.
Several people, including you, have a village name called RESTART.
Is that not cocky? From what I've seen you really shouldnt call it anything like that with the ammount of ''skills'' that has been shown to me so far lol.

DeletedUser2734

Cmon dont cry about 4 crowners in your tribe. Just post this and we will know :)
upload_2019-4-19_0-24-50.png

DeletedUser2734

4 people crown in WIN lol, but ok.
Tribe that has the highest level crying about another tribe that crowns and use it differently and more efficiently rather then leveling it to 33 and max out weapon mastery and reset tribe skill just for the competition. Smartest way of slapping yourself in the face :) Money well spent!

DeletedUser2702

This IS intended to be the competition thread. I would appreciate it if discussions were moved elsewhere. I don't want to miss any battle reports because they get hidden in a lot of off-topic conversation.

Thanks!

DeletedUser2702

An update on the competition status of the top 20 tribes:

a910TVt.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-19_21-46-49.png
    upload_2019-4-19_21-46-49.png
    353.2 KB · Views: 16

DeletedUser2549

That sounds ... potentially interesting. :) But untrue.

As to the competition: We would like to give everyone a chance to compete for the additional prizes. I am considering giving a second chance, essentially resetting the contest.

Suppose we check the status of tribes at noon EST on Thursday, to give everyone a couple days to bring themselves into compliance. This would be a last chance. After that point, no exceptions and ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.

Does this sound like a reasonable compromise? I think we are early enough in the world it would not materially change anything over the long run.
This here actually goes along way. for members and I respect this. I think you also need to focus on letting players know before a world opens about the challenges. a world will opening and player will started playing then forums challenges happening that they have no clue about.

DeletedUser2702

Agreed. I was unsure what I could say, when, Panterraa, and may have played this one too close to the vest, and I will take the blame for that. But I will say, this was under discussion until the very last minute. Obviously, we are trying something new, and there was lots of back and forth amongst our team, to try to get it right. So to be completely honest, it likely could not have been announced much earlier, anyway.

Hopefully when the dust settles and we see how this worked, we will be able to get announcements out earlier for the next world.