• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mount Olympus

DeletedUser

The gods of Mount Olympus are open to worthy applicants seeking to become legends in their own right.

Who is Mount Olympus you ask? Surely you jest good folk.

Mount Olympus is the 3rd ranked tribe in all of world, but with only a fraction of the the members as the two mass recruiting tribes that infest the realm. And yet also one of the highest member average in the land.

Interested? Yes, I thought you might be, which is why I present your with this exceptional opportunity.

Interested applicants should meet or exceed our tribal average, though exception may be made for newer players that display exceptional promise. They should also be active players, not just point wise, but more importantly in troop production, and farming. Community minded, and active participants in tribal plans, discussions, and activities. Lone wolf in my experience do dot make good tribe mates. An aggressive player, after all tribal wars is not a defensive game, nor is it merely a village sim. It's about conquest. Yet, they must also be willing to support their tribe mates in times of trouble.

If interested in an interview, feel free to contact Aceswylde or Begonia Storms in game to discus experience and qualifications.

DeletedUser

Ok I am sold where is that contract and which t's need to be crossed and which i's dotted.... Oh wait I run that tribe.

This message has been endorsed by Velcrast leader of Mount Olympus

DeletedUser

lol and what happens if you get passed for having the highest member average then this is all based on a lie

DeletedUser

if you notice, the two tribes listed above us in rank of average points per member are both one man tribes, so they aren't really tribes at all, but if you consider them to be so, I apologize for deceiving you.

11/06/14 7:15am est: OK, due to some new recruits, our ally has now surpassed our average by 10 points making me a shameless liar

DeletedUser

You know the easiest fix would be to change the yet also the one with .... to yet also one of and poof statement will be pretty much always correct

DeletedUser

logic hurt head, Big Crunch beat head against rock to ease pain

DeletedUser

Aceswylde;n766 said:
if you notice, the two tribes listed above us in rank of average points per member are both one man tribes, so they aren't really tribes at all, but if you consider them to be so, I apologize for deceiving you.

11/06/14 7:15am est: OK, due to some new recruits, our ally has now surpassed our average by 10 points making me a shameless liar

haha i called it lol

DeletedUser

I'll give credit where credit is due. For your limited numbers, you are doing well. Of course this means that for you guys to contest a kingdom of 100 provinces against some Omerta-like tribe or alliance with 400 people in it, you're going to need an awful lot of villages per person. And with a base population of only 9,600 people, most of which are already gone and have left us with 51 point villages, I'm not sure how that's going to happen anytime soon. (And by soon I mean 2016, not next month.) It very well might happen; I'm just saying that I'm not grasping the logistics.

DeletedUser

You might do well in a mass recruiting tribe like EEK...oh, wait, you already are, lol

DeletedUser

I admit it... your words cut deeply, and they hurt. :(

EEK... I thought they would take Bastille seriously because they fled Alnwick, but I've been in their RaidCall room this entire weekend and not a single officer has been in there. There are no external forums (that I'm aware of, anyway), there are no daily check-in chat threads, there are no posts dedicated to topics about provinces, rivers, kingdoms. They appear to be recruiting in 5 kingdoms at once.

As I said, I don't fathom your strategy. But presumably you have one. So you win this round over EEK. If they have a plan, they're not sharing it with me.

DeletedUser

no worries, it's all good

Altwing, I wasn't trying to be mean, honest, there are some very good people in EEK, it just the tribe as a collective admittedly needs some work.

Oh, and to any members of TBU in here, I apologize for sending your leader to the rim, but his behavior left us little choice.Honestly I think you're probably in better hands now than you were before anyway, and strangely enough a lot of you even agree with me, lol.

DeletedUser

You know its bad when you send someone to the rim and their own tribe thanks you.

DeletedUser

cleared my old post for my allies i am sure alt saw it already

DeletedUser

in order to defend against the massive EEK/LDS/TBU/NoD/OBW/OBD/OBR/LL1 alliance, M-O has merged with TLI