• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Move Village

DeletedUser498

Why can't you fix it so that we can move our villages at least one time so other people can't take over the ghost city you leave behind. You already have quite a few Barb villages.

DeletedUser2615

yes terrible idea . would change everything we learned about the game . would create utter havoc with the strategy and setting up and lines etc . so bad an idea in so many many ways

cokky

Berserker
This was the primary way to attack in other similar games you would teleport next to someone and smash them before they could defend.. Not really an improvement to this game though it was sorta fun i have to admit...

DeletedUser2615

Evony cokky ? I take it you played that before . ever play with or against raj

DeletedUser1179

Why can't you fix it so that we can move our villages at least one time so other people can't take over the ghost city you leave behind. You already have quite a few Barb villages.

That would cause a lot of chaos on the game with everyone trying to move their villages. Not to mention it would defeat the purpose of having a restart option.

Can we get a dislike button added to the forum?

No you can't :p

cokky

Berserker
yes i have played that game but they prefer us to not mention other games in the forum. Maybe they would make exceptions for other inno games not really sure there.