• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Moving to an Empty Province

DeletedUser915

I am currently looking for places to noble that will have barbs to farm that aren't close to my other villages. There is a province next to me with a bunch of villages below 100 points and no active players. Considering how I think the barbs grow, it seems like it might be a smart move to noble one of the tiny players in that province and gain a dozen new untouched farms. Has anyone tried this move before? I know there are other dead provinces out there...

I am hoping that if I noble a village in this area, the barbs will grow fairly rapidly to match the 300+ point barbs near my other villages. My concern is that the barbs will just grow slowly and I will be stuck with a 70 point village, low barbs and, basically, a wasted noblemen.

By the way, I am considering this because there is no one around me worth nobling that isn't an ally or barb. :/ I'm high ranked in my area and am pretty much stuck.

DeletedUser1260

The hardest part about what you are trying to do, like Ice said is getting a church in the province. Building the farm up that far for the 5k farmspaces you need for the church will take time.

DeletedUser915

There isn't anyone that I can noble that would be all that easy to get a church in :/, but thanks for letting me know about that issue. Do churches only effect offensive strength?

DeletedUser465

Effects anything that province does, defense and offense

DeletedUser915

Ah, thats lame... I guess I will just save up a few noblemen and wait for someone decent to come along. Its hard with tribes that can have 200 members though :p practically everyone worth taking joins your tribe or an allies.

DeletedUser534

If your tribe is hindering your growth they may not be the tribe for you. I like a tribe that I feel will promote my growth and allow me opertunitys to be great in the world. Preferably a tribe where I matter as a player and am not another cog in the machine, but that's my personal opinion.

DeletedUser897

Its mostly not the best choice they will send a new wave of players hopefully one will be active leave him be to grow your barbs.

DeletedUser915

Thankyou Raith and Langame, that is good advice. I am starting to see these new players popup, although they are slow :p

DeletedUser

Noble your self in your chapel village so that you will have your chapel in your pocket. this should be done at the start of the sever or start of when you start a sever. then once you have enough provisions to build a church repeat. this will help you to do what you would like to do and still have faith but the rest of these people wont tell you this.

DeletedUser897

Noble your self in your chapel village so that you will have your chapel in your pocket. this should be done at the start of the sever or start of when you start a sever. then once you have enough provisions to build a church repeat. this will help you to do what you would like to do and still have faith but the rest of these people wont tell you this.
This is a situational thing you can't noble yourself with a village full of troops that would be a waste. This is something you could do if your main village gets cleared.

DeletedUser915

That is an interesting strategy... But like Raith said, that would require me to lose my strongest villages troops. This also seems like something very challenging to do at the beginning of a server. I didn't have a second academy for awhile.

DeletedUser534

Nobling yourself is extremely situational and generally not a good idea unless like said above you were cleared there, but even then not really worth it since you will have to build a church then.

DeletedUser970

I am currently looking for places to noble that will have barbs to farm that aren't close to my other villages. There is a province next to me with a bunch of villages below 100 points and no active players. Considering how I think the barbs grow, it seems like it might be a smart move to noble one of the tiny players in that province and gain a dozen new untouched farms. Has anyone tried this move before? I know there are other dead provinces out there...

I am hoping that if I noble a village in this area, the barbs will grow fairly rapidly to match the 300+ point barbs near my other villages. My concern is that the barbs will just grow slowly and I will be stuck with a 70 point village, low barbs and, basically, a wasted noblemen.

By the way, I am considering this because there is no one around me worth nobling that isn't an ally or barb. :/ I'm high ranked in my area and am pretty much stuck.
So what did you do?

DeletedUser915

I decided against it, built up a noble train and quickly picked off some big villages. A little patience paid off here. Raiths suggestion to wait for another wave of players didn't work, the world I am in is not growing, so I had to be aggressive and take villages further away.