• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Moving your City

DeletedUser335

Ok so in tribal wars one when you first joined a world in your invo you had a thing where you could move your city to a diffrent place why has that got removed? Hopefully it will be re-added to tribal wars 2

Tokano

Not a Mod
o.o I have never seen a function in TW1 that allowed you to move your city. Ever.
There was a function that allowed you to choose where you could start on the map, but never one to move the city once it was established.
You can always restart the world you're on and choose your starting direction over again though. I think you have to wait for beginners protection to end before you do that though.

DeletedUser

Well,

I'm against this.
First of all, like Tokano said, I've never seen this feature on TW1.
Second, this will be abused. I'll just make a second account and move close to my enemy.

DeletedUser

I'm unsure if that sort of functionality will ever be added, but I can tell you for certain right now our Dev Team is working on resolving bugs, not developing new things :).

DeletedUser643

Could he likely be thinking of a different war game!
In Kingdoms of Camelot i think you can teleport away if your attacker is on the way.