• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

n00bs throwing axes

DeletedUser

Tribe Name: n00bs throwing axes
Tag: nTA

Posted COA here since in-game we cannot :)
YSe1udy.gif

Requirements are the same as ever before in my tribes:
  • Skype is a must
  • We're playing to have fun rather than being #1
  • Team (tribe) comes first
  • tribe's purest dictatorship
  • Dedication and the will to learn is a must - experience or former achievements aren't
  • Having a clean slate - cheating players and unteachable forum's spammers will be kicked without discussions
  • no "soft" member limit at first since usually more than half of the first members will be kicked after a while :D
  • This will be a very active aggressive tribe so if you looking to hug join some other tribe. If you looking for action then here ya go.
  • Join NE

Apply here or via PM, if you're afraid of others reading your application. But in either case do it in a polite and mature manner. A "m3 w4nn4 j01n, pl0x!?!?" won't do it though. "All players are welcomed old and new as long as you meet the requirements listed above. The most important requirement will be: You have to "fit into the tribe's community and feel the n00bs' spirit".

DeletedUser

I think I will keep an eye on this tribe.

I'll keep an eye on it too! Not only are they not trying to be #1, they openly call themselves noobs! I'll be seeking out their members for a lot of early growth opportunities ;)

DeletedUser

I'll keep an eye on it too! Not only are they not trying to be #1, they openly call themselves noobs! I'll be seeking out their members for a lot of early growth opportunities ;)
Made me chuckle a bit. I'll be starting NE feel free to start next to me as I'll keep the forum updated to your early growth opportunities or there lack of!

DeletedUser

Werewolfman aka smurks sorry was not impressed couldn't force myself to waste minutes off my life on such a horrible introduction. Fyi... smurks or which do you feel better being called? Keep pushing one day either of you will reach top 30 you so close too :)

DeletedUser238

Werewolfman aka smurks sorry was not impressed couldn't force myself to waste minutes off my life on such a horrible introduction. Fyi... smurks or which do you feel better being called? Keep pushing one day either of you will reach top 30 you so close too :)

i was top 30. then a ban hit me lol.

DeletedUser61

I understand in the wake of the new world starting many are excited however please refrain from spamming a thread.

DeletedUser871

I just got into world but looks like on the iOS it doesn't give you the option to choose direction. First time I landed on the NW side so I restarted and landed on the SW side. Oh well. I tried landing on the NE side so I could join your tribe. But maybe it's early in the opening that wherever I am could be close enough to be in your tribe. I've been away from these type of games for 14 months. Burned out. But back again and I liked your attitude about having fun first before trying to be #1.

DeletedUser

Atm we are currently full but if you can show within the next 24 hours that you are n00bish enough to build troops/your village up then PM me for further instructions :rolleyes: