• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Navardun

DeletedUser2615

Hi

I am sure the mods don't mind me adding a thread here since we can't for some apparent reason have our own forum.
just a quick update - the world has formed as usual into two tribes that are major factions at this point WIN vs CIA . there are other tribes of interest LUK has only 3 players but wow what a 3 man team and OFA is quietly coming along

DeletedUser2727

Kek if we weren't so busy on this world we would totally come over to just to kill WIN, would be hilarious considering what they put in their bio lol.

Mad respect to the WIN players that didnt Nope the F out as soon as they got Rimmed and rebuilt to keep fighting on 39.

DeletedUser2702

You rate the forum. I have just been slow getting everything done. Sorry for the late start.

DeletedUser2769

Kek if we weren't so busy on this world we would totally come over to just to kill WIN, would be hilarious considering what they put in their bio lol.

Mad respect to the WIN players that didnt Nope the F out as soon as they got Rimmed and rebuilt to keep fighting on 39.
I would help you kill WIN in Navardun if I wanted anything to do with a VP world, which I don't. Mosteira is my last world under that name, it has been tarnished permanently.

DeletedUser1173

Not sure if it is just this world or all the worlds but connectivity really sucks this week.. Constantly having delays in logging into the world and then having to refresh the browser every 4 minutes just to read messages or launch troops.. I am hearing this from all of my people and other tribes as well..

DeletedUser2615

lag is so bad that I am having to refresh every 5 minutes to even read messages in the midst of huge attacks from both sides

DeletedUser2702

I am aware of the reports of very bad lag today, and am escalating the issue. Please bear with us while we take a look.

DeletedUser1173

I am aware of the reports of very bad lag today, and am escalating the issue. Please bear with us while we take a look.

Hi Cap, It seems the lag is worse today and affecting all 4 active US servers

DeletedUser2615

I mean seriously either do something or just fold the game. I can not even message in game wth

DeletedUser2702

I apologize for the inconvenience. I have re-escalated the report as high as I can. Crossing my fingers for a quick solution

DeletedUser2769

@crushemtodust , I get your frustrations dude. It is happening on every realm right now. But Cap can only do so much at the moment, so try and relax a little and give it some time.

He can only raise awareness on the issue, he can't go in and fix it himself.

DeletedUser2615

Yea I know like you said it's very aggravating and clearly not his fault

DeletedUser2441

Guys, when have we NOT updated you on realms opening? We're human and sometimes we make mistakes. Things come up in real life just like for you all. I think one oops is forgivable. We do apologize for it and it will not happen again in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Also, reuscher 1v1 is correct. We can only pass along these issues. Its for the techs and dev's to fix this issue. They have been updated on this issue and we hope for a fix as soon as possible.

DeletedUser2677

Thanks captain, always good to see people publicly explaining if something doesnt go right then you should be mad at someone else. Appreciate you making the forum you get paid to make, even if it was several days late.

DeletedUser2769

Thanks captain, always good to see people publicly explaining if something doesnt go right then you should be mad at someone else. Appreciate you making the forum you get paid to make, even if it was several days late.

Sounds like sarcasm but maybe I am wrong?

If you like this game, then I suggest you cut some slack for the CM's... They are human. You ever been paid to do something and still made a mistake? relax folks. Even if they get caught up with real life, or other things, they still try to help and get shit done so that we can keep playing a game that we love. I feel like being hostile gets us nowhere, in fact they would probably be more excited to check into the forums if they had a little more understanding and support from the players.

We claim to love the game, but are a part of the problem and pushing people away from it.