Need to improve combat strength

Discussion in 'Archive' started by White Wolf, Jan 7, 2015.

1. White Wolf

White Wolf Guest

I have 6 villages, my main village and 3 others are in one province, then my other 2 villages are in other provinces by themselves. I thought if I built a church in one of those lone villages, the combat strength of that village would be 100% when attacking within its province. This is not the case. Can anyone help me understand how all that works? I would appreciate any help or information. Thank you.
    W. Wolf

2. Manspider

Manspider Guest

First, check that the church and attacked village are actually in the same province. Someone recently discovered a map bug where the borders aren't always accurate, so check the actual village information (more info).

In case that's not the problem: All 6 of your villages should now be able to attack the new church's province with 100% Faith. There are other factors for attack strength, though. The one you have most control over is Morale. It's at 100% if you're attacking a player with around the same number of points (or more), but drops if you're attacking weaker players. The weaker the enemy, the lower your morale will be.

There's also Fortune/Misfortune (random adjustment between -15% to +15% strength) and the Grandmaster officer, which adds 10% strength, but I assume you know about those. I just added them for the sake of being thorough.