• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NEW BUILDING

DeletedUser

Wondering if you can add something, advancement to a current building or new building just to add some new excitement etc. Would be nice if the "topped out" castle would come out to an even 12k points instead of 11,233 or whatever it currently is...perhaps a Forge that when up graded will add 10% power rating to troops.

DeletedUser

Though i personaly would love a new building... dunno of what :/

DeletedUser465

Would be cool to get a buff type system of some sort, however I think that's ont he horizon with the tribe levels

DeletedUser465

If you look at your tribe profile, it says tribe level, and "coming soon"

DeletedUser

REJECTED???? Maybe i'll start rejecting all those $80payments for paultry 6k coins that I do few times a week.

DeletedUser

Wondering if you can add something, advancement to a current building or new building just to add some new excitement etc. Would be nice if the "topped out" castle would come out to an even 12k points instead of 11,233 or whatever it currently is...perhaps a Forge that when up graded will add 10% power rating to troops.
"I want a new building cuz i don't like the 11,233 pts"
You want an idea forwarded, give a decent idea, not half thought one ^_^

DeletedUser534

I'd just ask to have the points of buildings rounded so it's even, but that's a pretty minor request.