• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Community Manager

DeletedUser2702

Hello all, my name is CaptC (call me Cap) and I am the new US Tribal Wars 2 Community Manager.

First things first, I want to thank Kikicaylan for all the good work she did in the past, and I thank her for offering her advice and help as I get accustomed to this new role.

As a relative newcomer to Tribal Wars, I don't intend to be making a lot of changes. It is likely to be "business as usual" for a while, as I learn the ropes. But I am always highly interested in your input, if there are things that can change for the better.

I also intend to rely a lot on the existing moderators. We are in good hands with BeezKneez as the Senior Administrator! I look forward to working with her and the rest of the team, and for their guidance in keeping me pointed in the right direction. I have already told Beezkneez that I feel like a rookie officer, and she is my veteran sergeant. I intend to listen to her, so I can stay alive.

And oh, by the way... I know many of you gave public support to BeezKneez to be the Community Manager. I know I am not BeezKneez (who could be?) but all I can ask is that you give me a fair chance, before you roll up the battering rams and catapults. ;)

And now a little about me: I have been a classic nerd for many years. I spent a fair amount of time in hi-tech as a programmer and software engineering manager, before buying a game store in 2003. We specialized in miniature games, card games and board games, and I was very happy playing and teaching games to the local community for the last 15 years. But all good things come to an end, and I sold the store in June 2018 to retire.

I have experience moderating forums for my store, and for another online game for the last two. I love games of any sort, and Tribal Wars 2 is the type of game I can sink my teeth into. Hopefully I will be able to find time to play a little, as well. :)

I think we are going to have fun together. Let's play!