• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New End Game

• Thread starter DeletedUser1179
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1260

The barbs in the providence need to be taken and occupied as a means of strategy. With a barb sitting there, it allows for a foe to get a foot hold. Like a lot of the suggestions but does it limit the abilities of newer players and smaller clans to get foothold in game?
Graverobber, barbs can be maintained in a way that an enemy would not want to take it ie keep farms and HQ's in them mowed down. IT is not beneficial to anyone with the importance of REZ to troop building to take barbarian villages. Now if new players asked questions and communicated instead of doing what they thought they should do, then they would learn to play in a way that would not get them "bullied", but playing in a way to compete with the players that have been here. I am a big one to promote new players to the game. The game needs them in order to get more of a fan base, but I have found that in most cases they either take the easiest route or they quit when they get forced to restart because that was part of the learning process for me. Battle should be part of this game because that is what is advertised. If you don't want someone shooting troops at you, maybe this isn't the game for you. If you want your targets empty with no wall, maybe this isn't the game for you.

So in saying that, barbs should count against Tribe Victory points, with province ownership adding Victory points to a tribe. I like that now with Village points not being part of the Ranking, smarter village builds promote more troops in a village. Which can mean bigger battles with more power but if just jumping all over the map to get as many members in a province is the goal of a tribe to get the VP the chance of battle goes down.

I am playing this new version on Beta as many of you know. So I am still here and giving the game a fair chance. So I hope that more is coming because Mass Recruiting tribes are still zooming to the top of the Rank in fact now charging members crowns in order to join and be a part of them to get their Tribe skills zooming up faster.
If I have offended anyone with my point of view on newer players I am sorry but having been here as long as I have these points have been my experience more so then not when dealing with newer players to the game. NO Question is a stupid question when you are learning something new. :)

DeletedUser1487

Thank you to those that have been giving constructive feedback, it is greatly appreciated. All your ideas have been forwarded and will be discussed. We will keep you posted! ;)
Just out of curiosity, did any ideas that mods deemed "non constructive" (otherwise known as reasons this endgame sucks and is a terrible idea) forwarded to INNO? Or just these "constructive" ideas? Cause if so, then INNO would only be getting positive feedback about this endgame rather than the massive Negative feedback that the majority of players responded with. We don't want to give INNO any false ideas that this mad was more good than bad.

DeletedUser1179

We kept this thread as positive for the reason being that so many negative aspects of the new end game were given in the original release feedback thread. Thus this thread was created for players to share how they felt the end game could be improved. Both threads have been shared with upper management as well as feedback from other communities. So, all feedback, negative, positive and ideas were all shared.

DeletedUser2459

Cokky's idea was the best. It seems you cant provide this. You can delete this post if you like. It seems the 2 new us and en worlds are dead on arrival with no good players joining. Please remove this new endgame on the next worlds opening. Advertise and figure out a good endgame after. All the best playera are figuring out how to prolong world y as no one likes the changes. Please honestly keep this game alive

DeletedUser2459

I will reiterate that towers, fortresses or anything like that will be a good endgame. Otherwise dont change anything. The new system is the opposite of anything the community will want

DeletedUser270

Can I ask what ever happened to the original end game concept? I started playing the game because I thought it was a cool end game. Was it not feasible? Is there any chance that it will some day be implemented?

DeletedUser1628

You can NOT continue with Victory Points on every server or there will be a mass exodus. Only have VP on every other, or every 3 servers, otherwise there's bound to be a mass exodus, and the US servers really can't survive with the loss of any additional players. I know this will be the last server for at least 50-100 of my tribe mates if VP are forced on every server, regardless of what kind of "improvements" are made to this system. Improvements aren't the answer, PLEASE just listen to the player base and remove this system, or at least allow those that don't enjoy it to play without it.

DeletedUser2057

Once inno original makers had the best game in the world with millions of income. Since you all tok over it is going down. Want my opinion. Keep it the way it was right before you guys took over. No co ops, buildings back, the only upgrade worth keeping is the relocate troops. This will be dead soon just keep changing to the point where peiople are continued to be allowed to hack players, co op abuse buidling builds down the tubes, and everything else since. Now another big change. oh why oh why did the makers give away their biggest money making game ugh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

Actually the makers of the original Tribal Wars are still all apart of the company. They created Innogames. :)

DeletedUser2228

VP or no VP? i see everyones point to the negative. i think with a lot of tweeking it could be fun. (penalties to player and tribe for taking of barbs for one). but for a true end game i think it should be a total victory..no tribe has a victory with out owning every owned vill. no one likes the old most points/vills win a world but there should be no complaints if there is only one tribe left. total world domination. for a second place last tribe still standing against the largest tribe is first looser (second)...if 2nd tribe is large enough though they could make a come back and have that first place. world could take forever but it would stop the complaining of a true winner of a world.

DeletedUser2355

My Idea is :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- End Game is we set a goal of Victory Point (VP), first tribe to reach that goal will be the winner, second tribe will be number two and the third tribe will be number three.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Victory Point can be get by taking Village. Three Victory Point for taking red village (enemy), one point for taking neutral village (not enemy), and no point for taking Barb Village.
- Victory Point will be given to the tribe not player, so when a player go to a new tribe, the VP will stay to the tribe.
- No alliance allowed, so diplomacy will be NAP or Enemy. When two tribe want to do the NAP, They will be given choice of the length of the NAP ( 5 Days, 10 Days, or 20 Days ). When the NAP ended, they can extend but a tribe will only be allowed to NAP no more than 5 times ( extend will be counted as 1 time NAP). When a tribe set another tribe as enemy, that other tribe will automatically set the tribe as enemy too.
- When a tribe Dominate a province, 20 Points of VP will be added. 50 Points when a tribe dominate a Kingdom.
- Maximum player of a tribe should be change to 100. If a tribe can hold their position in top 3 for 1 month with no more than 20 members, 5 victory point will be added.
- Master of Loot no longer able to upgrade resource building in barb village ( This idea is to prevent someone to buy many master of loot packages then use it to barb and finally noble it. Because without this feature, people will think this game is less pay to win to individual. But i understand that this will reduce the amount of income for inno team, so you can just skip this one )
- Each player has a limit of barb nobling. For example the limit of barb nobling is 3, so when the player has already taken 3 barb, then he can take no more barb. But when the player lose that 1 barb, he can noble another barb. So for this, please give a mark for a barb village so that player can know that the village he own was a barb village ( in case he has 200 village and forgot which village was a barb ).
- New idea for tribe skill
  • Market King (Tier 1) : Each level gives + 5% to max speed to merchant speed when sending resources to own
  • Imperialism (Tier 2) : For level 1 - 3 give +1 to max barbarian nobling. Level 4 gives +2 and level 5 gives +3
  • Harvest Season (Tier 3) : + 20% all Resource Production per hour
  • Great Farm (Tier 4) : +5000 Population for each village
After you done reading this, please let me know what you think. Thank you :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1078

How about they make it to where barbs can't be taken at all. Victory points seem OK but not if you can just eat barbs till you win, where's the fun in that. If your worried about entering a province you will just have to use more strategy or more help from your own tribe teaching everyone to work together. The whole point and fun of the game is fighting and defending, the irritating part is players eating your barbs making it hard to gather resources for nobles to fight them.

DeletedUser2495

I understand that people want to make it so that you won't get victory points for taking barb villages and I agree. That would work well. What I keep thinking is that a player, knowing that there is no way to avoid being nobled, can restart right before the last noble hit that will inevitably conquer their village. Then the village becomes a barb, right? How would you get victory points for that?

DeletedUser1078

Disable the restart option until you have no villages left or if you first start until you get your second village

DeletedUser2320

Graverobber, barbs can be maintained in a way that an enemy would not want to take it ie keep farms and HQ's in them mowed down. IT is not beneficial to anyone with the importance of REZ to troop building to take barbarian villages. Now if new players asked questions and communicated instead of doing what they thought they should do, then they would learn to play in a way that would not get them "bullied", but playing in a way to compete with the players that have been here. I am a big one to promote new players to the game. The game needs them in order to get more of a fan base, but I have found that in most cases they either take the easiest route or they quit when they get forced to restart because that was part of the learning process for me. Battle should be part of this game because that is what is advertised. If you don't want someone shooting troops at you, maybe this isn't the game for you. If you want your targets empty with no wall, maybe this isn't the game for you.

So in saying that, barbs should count against Tribe Victory points, with province ownership adding Victory points to a tribe. I like that now with Village points not being part of the Ranking, smarter village builds promote more troops in a village. Which can mean bigger battles with more power but if just jumping all over the map to get as many members in a province is the goal of a tribe to get the VP the chance of battle goes down.

I am playing this new version on Beta as many of you know. So I am still here and giving the game a fair chance. So I hope that more is coming because Mass Recruiting tribes are still zooming to the top of the Rank in fact now charging members crowns in order to join and be a part of them to get their Tribe skills zooming up faster.
If I have offended anyone with my point of view on newer players I am sorry but having been here as long as I have these points have been my experience more so then not when dealing with newer players to the game. NO Question is a stupid question when you are learning something new. :)

AAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEENNNNN

DeletedUser2320

I thought this was a conquest game. Not a game to see who could gobble the most barbs the fastest cause that is what 26 is right now... Please make barbs count against

DeletedUser2320

Even if barbs were to count as zero victory points what if it were renobled right away would it then not be counted as a conquer and still be a point or still remain zero

DeletedUser2228

this might be to dificult to accomplish but if a tribe got VP deducted for taking a barb then a tribe wouldnt keep a barb muncher for long in a tribe. this could keep tribes from allowing there members from taking them. but to noobdooms question...although it would be dificult as well....no VP for a tribe mate taking another tribemates vill just to get them in another province would cure that.
my solution i think would be easy. just make it so no one could take barbs. this way it is player against player not player against an empty barb vill.

DeletedUser2320

I thought our Barb gobblers deserved their own thread

DeletedUser2534

Tribe size should be limited to 50....TW1 did this on a few worlds and it made the game more of a battle as no one was fighting 20 members against 160 members

Status
Not open for further replies.