• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New player advice and questions

DeletedUser

I've been playing for a couple weeks, and there is just SO much to learn. It's hard to figure it out. I'd REALLY like to see a New Player thread, where we could ask questions and veterans could give advice. After two weeks I'm just in no mans land here. My tribe has way too many threads. It's impossible to keep up with them, and the simplest advice seems impossible to find. I'm stuck in the game now, because I spent money. If I hadn't, I would have left by now.

DeletedUser

My tribe has 80! threads going. I mean HOW THE HELL is a new player supposed to keep up with that when what he needs is simple advice. I come to these forums and it's not much better......nothing for new players who need to get a feel for the basics of the game. I checked the Wiki. That helped some.

DeletedUser2228

the wiki is a good place for info on game play. as for the threads if there are too many, do what i do, the ones i dont talk on much i leave and send to archives. the ones i use but not often go to favorites. the ones i use daily stay on the front page. this way i am answering the important ones first and can always go to the others when i get a chance.
Find a good coop that is willing to teach you and get a thread started with them so you can get information quick and easy without everyone jumping in
hope this helps