• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New realm names (they're pretty hot.)

DeletedUser2377

Tell me what you think of these few, and give me some of your own B-)

Rock of Gibraltar - one of the most heavily contested strategic locations. It has been the site of many forts and castles throughout history, from the Greeks, Phoenicians, Romans, Moors, and Spaniards to the modern-day U.K.

Krak de Chevaliers - old Kurdish fortress sacked by the Knights Hospitalier during the Ninth Crusade in what is now present-day Syria.

Banna-ji - fortified residence of the Ashikaga Clan in medieval Japan.

Alamut - otherwise known as "The Eagle's Nest", a mountain fortress founded by Hassan i-Sabbah that became the base of operations for his Nizari Isma'ili religious order, the Assassins.

Zaporizhian Sich - emerged as a method of defense by Slavic colonists against the frequent and devastating raids of Crimean Tatars, who captured and enslaved hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians, Belorusians and Poles in operations called "the harvesting of the steppe". The Ukrainians created a self-defense force, the Cossacks, fierce enough to stop the Tatar hordes, and built fortified camps (sichi) that were later united to form a central fortress, the Zaporozhian Sich.