• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Troop Designations

imatrucker

Spearman
My suggestion is to take the Heavy Cavalry trooper from the defence and make him the highest ranking offensive trooper. Then add a high ranking trooper such as a Halberdier or Heavy Crossbow on Defence to counter the heavy cavalry. This would give 4 different troopers on both defence and offence.
Also to make the game interesting, make new castle configuations. and do change the music

DeletedUser2604

HC is actually a def unit rather than O. Unlike TW1 you have barrack/stable to produce both axe/LC or MA (in archer world only), having 4 different unit type will throw the game even more unbalance (which already it is, also means you got to fend all four different style).
I feel what will make the game interesting is the setting (such as new buildings stable/workshop, world speed, new tribal skill, newer layout and daily/weekly achievement reward count, member limits, 90% dom, limited haul, non coin world, and non-church etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2604

And for the music, I rather listen to music from my itune rather than this lol

imatrucker

Spearman
Historically the cavalry were the offensive troops so it makes sense to me anyway that the Heavy Cavalry needs to be in the offense. To protect the Castle (villa) then some extra strong defenses need to be in place such as Strong troopers ( Halberdier,) Heavy Crossbow, Cannon etc. and a quicker and easier method of getting these items.
Also we are almost at the point where primitive cannon or mortar can be introduced.
Desbear has some good ideas about layout ,etc

DeletedUser2604

Well, it's true in RL sense, not in-game. Spear and Cavalry with lance has more fighting power and pretty much beats many other unit such as axefighter and swordmen due to long reach. In the classic TW, MA beats archer which is opposite in RL due to archer wields composite bow and MA has shortbow