• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New VP world

Elements

Nobleman
We should have a VP world of 3k VP points so that multiple big tribes can have a big fight. And the world would last longer than just a few months.

DeletedUser2604

U must be trolling right? 3k? Even 1k are pretty bad. Who even play VP world nowadays, noobies? Also VP world is start of declining of this game

Elements

Nobleman
Dom worlds take too long and VP worlds provide a good test of strength as you have to defend ur villas while also conquering more in different provs.

DeletedUser2604

Lol really? To me playing 1k VP takes longer than 80% dom. And 3k? I will quit even getting to 500. This server is not even big enough. Most of vp world are play and win by noobies nowadays. When they go to dom world they get screw, and nobling barbs? Boring!

DeletedUser2604

check a vp player and try name one is actually good?
Also VP is start of the fall of everything here

DeletedUser2604

I take it ur not a VP fan.
Lol. You always seems to mass recruitment even those are cancer and dead wood to the tribe, barb munching every single world, playing sim city and tribal hugging. Did I forget to mention u have multiple accounts naming same villages name like “hydrogen”, Funny u are not even try to hide it or not good at it lol. 3k VP really? Do u have any idea how many and how small this server is? Even EN VP is boring to have 2000 VP

DeletedUser2604

lol funny You both seems to talk in same way and villages name the same, even player name is same

warpig

Spearman
Dom worlds take too long and VP worlds provide a good test of strength as you have to defend ur villas while also conquering more in different provs.
when does DOM starthave not seen it open ? have you heard from Bear or someone from the FML tribe ?

amorris

Spearman
We should have a VP world of 3k VP points so that multiple big tribes can have a big fight. And the world would last longer than just a few months.
I have made the suggestion several times to have a server that could have either endgame requirement. The Doms vs the VP's so to speak. It would be glorious!

DeletedUser2589

I would like to see NEW ways of winning
example; 60% Dominance or 800 Victory points but tribes are maxed at 30 members the 1st 30 days and to 50 total to eliminate MASS recruitment for US servers

Solitude empire

Swordsman
First of all element doesn’t have multiple accounts. He just restarts his village to get quests again. Everybody does that and they turn to barbs.

Elements

Nobleman
Where is this coming from? Everyone should know by now that I dont the multiple account crap, even I'm not that low.