• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New world and how victory points effects it.

DeletedUser2459

So first world with victory points. 500 players as i post which seems a very slow start. I checked on mobile and no mention of the new system. Considering mobile is the best place for growth in a game like this id imagine many new players will be very confused. Im interested to see if anyone can find a win condition that doesnt involve massive barb munching. /discuss

DeletedUser2158

I dont have the ''feeling'' of a war game with this new Victory point feature. Sorry, I would prefer the fortress feature. Btw RIP already has a lv 47 tribe..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1376

well if there is a lv 47 tribe then the devs win as money will keep being spent

DeletedUser

The fac that someone would drop that much cash on a dying game makes me laugh.

DeletedUser1376

Hmmmm for you it is dying not for others who really like TW2.
looking at the population declines in the newer worlds you can safely say the game isn't only dying but hospice has been called in .

DeletedUser2158

Why bother having a forum is you're going to delete everything you don't like. Lol

DeletedUser

Hmmmm for you it is dying not for others who really like TW2.
Kid, I've been playing Tribal Wars since 2008. I started on Alanwick EN 1, started on the US servers on US 9. I know that this game is dying, I can use a thing called my brain and notice things. This game will not last too much longer. Worlds are finishing up faster and faster, to the point where the average world closes in 5 months. This is NOT normal. These worlds were intended to stay open for a year or two. Go back and look at the player counts per world, when you do, then and only then can you comment about this game dying.

DeletedUser2462

In case you are not shure where to look. Here's an example : US1 - 50 019 players. US9 - 53 994 players. US25 - 7 295 players.
Thats down by 86,5% . For other servers its worse with a loss of up to 95%. The smaller servers are now more or less dead with no more than 15-20 active players.

DeletedUser1574

Well after taking a 9 month break from the game i can see nothing has improved lol............on the plus side i'm a proud new daddy! Anyhow I suppose i will give this new format a try "cringe" but yeah i dont think there is any coming back for this game at this point

DeletedUser2435

Kid, I've been playing Tribal Wars since 2008. I started on Alanwick EN 1, started on the US servers on US 9. I know that this game is dying, I can use a thing called my brain and notice things. This game will not last too much longer. Worlds are finishing up faster and faster, to the point where the average world closes in 5 months. This is NOT normal. These worlds were intended to stay open for a year or two. Go back and look at the player counts per world, when you do, then and only then can you comment about this game dying.
Ouch that's your opinion and all the people in this forum I trust the developers they made the thing and they will do as they please but am with you guys on the new end game it's not that great just saying.

DeletedUser1096

I trust the developers

To trust the devs is the same as thinking that santa really exists. They are losing theire playerbase for good reasons, they had enough time considering our suggestions which they havn't done most of the time. Trust me Nova if this would be the first time the devs do mistakes many people would give them another chance. But this update just been the final blow for me and many others to abandon this game

DeletedUser2395

I must agree.they have changed rules only.and now barb munching is crazy common in a way that this world will not develop to one quarter of the previous one size wise.not to mention less player every time.

DeletedUser2395

In case you are not shure where to look. Here's an example : US1 - 50 019 players. US9 - 53 994 players. US25 - 7 295 players.
Thats down by 86,5% . For other servers its worse with a loss of up to 95%. The smaller servers are now more or less dead with no more than 15-20 active players.
that been said I found more ppl now coining real hard.like someone start a tribe the second day it was lvl 48.man it used to take us a year before we get close to that.I ve never played that lvl before maybe once or twice but it kinda surprised me it is 1000$ investment

DeletedUser2228

i have only been playing since N world and i do like the game, but also noticed that player count has gone down and a world is lasting a lot shorter time. my thought is that people are tired of playing against tribes that coin there way to the top and more or less buy the world to say they won. my question is...if they dont know that the TW2 run is about over then why did they send out a survey a couple weeks back. sounds to me they are trying to come up with a new game base to replace TW2

DeletedUser2081

RIP at 45% already :O that is exactly why you do not mrt and coin tribe level to 50.

DeletedUser1487

i have only been playing since N world and i do like the game, but also noticed that player count has gone down and a world is lasting a lot shorter time. my thought is that people are tired of playing against tribes that coin there way to the top and more or less buy the world to say they won. my question is...if they dont know that the TW2 run is about over then why did they send out a survey a couple weeks back. sounds to me they are trying to come up with a new game base to replace TW2
When I did the survey, I was hoping it would have a place where we could place out personal feedback in like most surveys have, but this one didn't. So In a way they didn't let us say what our problems are. Cause all the questions they had were repetitive and basic questions. "Do you like to kill troops?" "Is offense a good strategy for you?" Real basic questions like this. They didn't leave room for any extra things we could add to the survey. So in a way, that survey was real bias and probably won't solve much.

DeletedUser2057

I much prefer the older version of TW2 before they keep destroying this game little by little. Put game back from 4 years ago and leave a good thing alone. So far i just started points on vill 500 still no RSS deposit or 2nd villa showing up. Geesh im frustrated with TW2 guess many others are too. Good players leaving.

DeletedUser1487

The older version of TW2 is way better, where each HQ levels affected other building's building times, the one thing I do like however of the new tw2 system, is the rally point update they made months and months ago. Really made having a ralley point useful other than just having presets.