• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New world

DeletedUser

I would like to see a deviation from the norm. seems like every world opening is the same as the last.
It would be nice to have a faster world speed, No churches, night bonus. Anything to change it up a little bit.

DeletedUser1500

no churches and night bonus sounds like a cool twist. OR even keep the churches...but give US one world with a night bonus. That way we can give our wives a break for at least one world.

DeletedUser645

I would like to see a deviation from the norm. seems like every world opening is the same as the last.
It would be nice to have a faster world speed, No churches, night bonus. Anything to change it up a little bit.
We are in contact with the developers about trying to get different world settings set up. However, churches will always remain, as they are vital to the game. We will also not have a night bonus on the US server. We have players from all across the world that play our server, and don't want to handicap any group of them.

DeletedUser61

To add to what JPEX20 has said many of these features have been brought to the developers as well and as soon as we hear more you guys will be the first :)

DeletedUser1500

We are in contact with the developers about trying to get different world settings set up. However, churches will always remain, as they are vital to the game. We will also not have a night bonus on the US server. We have players from all across the world that play our server, and don't want to handicap any group of them.
I get the church thing. I like the idea of a night world though. Just one. I would go to the EU to play it, but then that would defeat the purpose. How dare they alienate us from their server. ;)

DeletedUser

I get the church thing. I like the idea of a night world though. Just one. I would go to the EU to play it, but then that would defeat the purpose. How dare they alienate us from their server. ;)
go to EU server? hmm i know a guy with a plan like that!

But what other options would this world have? because i think there def needs to be a varity of options for these new worlds

DeletedUser1500

Are the world setting kept at the server level and multiple worlds are on that server? Or is each world configurable uniquely?