Closed New Years Firsts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeltino

Let's celebrate together as we say goodbye to 2014 and a warm hello to 2015!

This is a quick little game called New Years Firsts! Pay close attention to the rules to win and play!
  • The first word of your post must be FIRST! (with exclamation point!)
  • The next line should be a goal you hope to achieve in Tribal Wars 2 this year...e.g. destroying your enemies, forming the strongest tribe, etc.
  • The next line should be a goal you hope to achieve that is not Tribal Wars 2 related...e.g. building a computer, graduating school, not killing all the fish in your fish tank for once...
That's it! Simple and easy to win! Here's the Catch!
  • Your post must be one of the first 15 posts.
  • Your post must be on or after Midnight tonight (EST Time zone!)
  • Any posts made before midnight (EST Time zone) will automatically disqualify the participant!
The first 15 people to post with the correct format will each win 500 crowns!
Good luck and have a safe and Happy New Years everyone!

1st First! - BraveRonin
2nd First! - Requiem
3rd First! - Smiley B
4th First! - bigpapasmurf6
5th First! - billyb87
6th First! - Sir bud
7th First! - Ojjre
8th First! - Nanctar
9th First - Janctar
10th First! - BrutusMcIntosh
11th First! - Odin Allfather
12th First! - Manspider
13th First! - ???
14th First! - ???
15th First - ???​

BraveRonin

Spearman
FIRST!
GOAL IN TRIBAL WARS- In 2015 I hope to reach a village amount of 75 villages and have conquered 2 provinces with only my villages in the province. I also want to take out all my surrounding enemy's with the help of my tribe and be the most feared tribe in the game!
GOAL OUT OF GAME- In 2015 I want to get a good scored on my asvab so I can join the United States NAVY! I also want to train with my favorite body builders Tristen, Devin, and Joel from "Shredz". I want to get my drivers license and my first car. And last but not least I want to go sky diving with my best friend who will be joining the NAVY with me so we can get prepared for the job we wish to pursue in the NAVY! More goals I wish to achieve will come later in the year! I can't wait for this year to come!

Requiem

FIRST!
Goal in Tribal Wars 2: build an empire with multiple strong villages with the help of my tribe!
Goal out of game: pass my 3rd degree black belt test in Tae Kwon Do

SmileyB

Spearman
FIRST!
Goal in Tribal Wars 2: In 2015 my goal in tirbal wars 2 is to conquer and own every villa in 4 conjoined provinces.
Goal out of game: Is to get a better coaching position in a much warmer state!

Zeltino

New Years Firsts will end today at 5:00PM EST. There is still a chance to post and win :).

bigpapasmurf6

Spearman
FIRST!
Goal in Tribal Wars 2: In 2015 my goal in tribal wars 2 is to grow our tribe to become a TOP 5 tribe without the use of hundreds of NAP or Alliances.
Goal out of game: Is to finally move out of NY and head to the west coast.

Ojjre

FIRST!
I want to be part of the no.1 alliance!
I want to watch every one of my sons basketball games live!

Nanctar

FIRST!
I want to noble this village in my province, but she's putting up hell of a fight!
I want to be a billionaire.

Janctar

FIRST!
I want to get more villages and make them stronger, so i could take over a guy who has been assaulting our tribe.
I want to never be late going to school again.

BrutusMcIntosh

Spearman
First!
Goal for 2015 for myself in TW2 is to be in top 25, even tho I am new to this game.
Goal for myself in RL for 2015 is to get a job that I can enjoy and pay off all my bills,

Odin Allfather

First!
TW2 Goal for 2015 is to be ranked in the top25 in points, and offensive/defensive stats.
Non TW2 Goal for 2015 is to build a successful professional hockey franchise on and off the ice

Cheers to all and all the best on your goals!

Manspider

FIRST!
Goal in Tribal Wars 2: Get yet another tribe to disband. ;D
Goal in real life: Make a truly positive impact in someone's life.

Happy new year!

Zeltino

New Years Firsts! is now closed! The winners are listed above and will receive their crowns in a day or so! The remaining three spots not filled, equaling a total of 1500 crowns not claimed, will be dispersed evenly across the winners :).

Zeltino

625 crowns has been added to the above 12 folks :). Congratulations and best of luck with your goals this year! Happy New Year!

earthshaker

FIRST!
Goal in Tribal Wars 2: Stay in top 20 on next new server
Non TW2 goal: not freeze to death in this miserably cold weather

Malicious Marauder

FIRST!
I hope to use the valuable information I gained from world 1 to become a bigger and better warrior in 2015.
I hope to save as much as possible in 2015 in hopes to buy a house in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.